Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 09:52 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,067,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Wonder if she agreed and is getting something wired to her accounts from the fed? Maybe some extra soldiers added to her merc force? Or if she is pissed? I guess time will tell.

“The vice president was speaking about himself, the president and the White House. He was not referring to the administration.”

Jay Carney: Biden Was Speaking About the President, VP, And WH. Not The Adminstration - YouTube

So tell me kuchief, did you serve our country?? Or do you just like to complain about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2012, 09:53 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Oh I forgot, this is the Administration where the buck does get passed.
It's policy as a matter of fact.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:58 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Let's see: 9/11, in unstable Libya, threats and other attacks (that were kept from us) just might be part of an Itel briefing.
THAT is still not about requesting additional security. And if Ms. Lamb had been asked if there were any dangers, what do you think she would have said, considering the fact that she had turned down requests for more security????

How was what was going on in Libya in re attacks "kept from you"? You don't read the news? Or do you expect Obama of Clinton to get on the news everyday and read off all the attacks in the Middle East, including Libya, or submit a list on the internet?

Old 10-12-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Oh I forgot, this is the Administration where the buck does get passed.
It's policy as a matter of fact.
I think it's only fair that the person who made the decision get most of the credit for the decision.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:07 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
That's really a shame. Hillary is twice the leader that Obozo is. She would have made a great President.

Oh brother!

Old 10-12-2012, 10:09 PM

488 posts, read 412,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I'm not criticizing the President's and the Secretary of State's job performance. You are. You are making assumptions about how they "should have" done many things without ever having had a comparable job.
Why do you wish to not question their job performance- they are not above analysis? Having them perceived as lacking in judgement by people who might be interested in why devoted Americans are dead due to incompetance, or, if this would have happened anyway, to at least not react immediately to assert what those attacks were without facts? Do you never question authority because it claims authority?

I do question them and I expect that anyone who is either elected or confirmed for sensitive employments in a government I partly fund to be accountable and responsible and most certainly proactive to a situation that had a certain probability of happening.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:23 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So tell me kuchief, did you serve our country?? Or do you just like to complain about it.
Yes I did. Anything else you need to know about ME and my right to complain? I'll complain about any damn thing I want and so can everybody else whether they served or not. It's called freedom. Something you folks are completely against. Go move to china. I don't want your type in MY country.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEternalSanctuaryMan View Post
Why do you wish to not question their job performance- they are not above analysis? Having them perceived as lacking in judgement by people who might be interested in why devoted Americans are dead due to incompetance, or, if this would have happened anyway, to at least not react immediately to assert what those attacks were without facts? Do you never question authority because it claims authority?

I do question them and I expect that anyone who is either elected or confirmed for sensitive employments in a government I partly fund to be accountable and responsible and most certainly proactive to a situation that had a certain probability of happening.
I question authority all the time. I'm not questioning their job performance because I think their job performance in re this incident was not a problem. I am questioning the job performance of Ms. Lamb.

You hold "them" (elected officials and their appointees) accountable on election day unless there has been such an egregious offense, as with Nixon, that impeachment is necessary.

Yes, it's possible that good Americans are dead because of the decisions made by Ms. Lamb. We don't know at this time whether or not she consulted anyone at a higher level of authority before she made the decisions.

Ahh, so the "money" excuse again. You like to "supervise" elected officials because you pay taxes. You do realize that you don't get a say where your taxes go other than at the polls, don't you? You pay taxes for the good fortune and luxury of living in THIS COUNTRY. Why don't you go to the White House and tell them you want to do a job performance review for the President and the Secretary of State; see how far you get.

Well, I'm going to bed now. Good night.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:29 PM

488 posts, read 412,830 times
Quote:
I question authority all the time. I'm not questioning their job performance because I think their job performance in re this incident was not a problem. I am questioning the job performance of Ms. Lamb.

You hold "them" (elected officials and their appointees) accountable on election day unless there has been such an egregious offense, as with Nixon, that impeachment is necessary.

Yes, it's possible that good Americans are dead because of the decisions made by Ms. Lamb. We don't know at this time whether or not she consulted anyone at a higher level of authority before she made the decisions.

Ahh, so the "money" excuse again. You like to "supervise" elected officials because you pay taxes. You do realize that you don't get a say where your taxes go other than at the polls, don't you? You pay taxes for the good fortune and luxury of living in THIS COUNTRY. Why don't you go to the White House and tell them you want to do a job performance review for the President and the Secretary of State; see how far you get.

Amazing yet expected.

Old 10-12-2012, 10:31 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:

Stop making excuses for Obama and Hillary. They blew it. Instead of making up the nonsense about the film they should have just said we got hit on 9-11. Not so difficult and actually true. Shocker if they told the truth they wouldn't be covering up their lies. Who woulda thunk it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies