Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 02:44 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
It never hurts to be informed. Maybe HAARP and GWEN are perfectly harmless projects that do exactly what the government says they do. But I make it my business to learn about anything that could directly impact ME and MY FAMILY. People who never ask questions, or suspect foul play are the ones who get caught in the middle of situations and say...."uh what happened"? It is better to be informed, prepared and aware than not. Just my opinion of course.

Historically, governments do not have the people's best interests at heart. It would be foolish to believe that ours is the FIRST one that did. Typically, giving people the feeling that they are "taken care of" and "all is well, because the government says so", is a dangerous concept to believe. You are, of course, welcome to believe whatever you wish. But that kind of trust has proven to be foolish, and it's definitely not for me.

20yrsinBranson
'Woodpecker' is another in case you don't know if it.

I know these things exist, but I don't know what if anything they can do.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:59 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Right, the question is not can they, but are they using it.
Dude...seriously? It didn't say there was no evidence it CAN be used, they said there was no evidence it HAS been used.

I feel like I'm in Bizarro world.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:01 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,562,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
'Woodpecker' is another in case you don't know if it.

I know these things exist, but I don't know what if anything they can do.
That's interesting Mac, I wasn't aware of this one.

"The U.S. and the Soviet Union first began secret cooperation on world weather engineering in about 1971. On July 4, 1976, the Soviets began generating powerful electromagnetic transmissions, that were dubbed 'The Russian Woodpecker' by western ham radio operators. On June 18, 1977, the US government OFFICIALLY became covert partners with the Soviets in these operations by sending them sophisticated scientific material and equipment for further research and development. The secret code name given US operations was Project Woodpecker. The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory located at Livermore, CA, was and is the main research center for US development of the Project. Covert funding for the Project was funneled through the CIA and the National Security Agency. The Department of Defense and NASA have, of course, been cooperating in the Project from the beginning stages.
Project Woodpecker - SourceWatch

Old 10-27-2012, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Dude...seriously? It didn't say there was no evidence it CAN be used, they said there was no evidence it HAS been used.

I feel like I'm in Bizarro world.
Why did you tell Branson that you thought she was intelligent until she posted this thread? What makes you think they'd announce it if they were manipulating the weather? Seriously? Anybody with a reasonable amount of intelligence would consider it a reasonable question. The weather has been bizarre, chemtrails continue to dim the globe. Controlling the weather is all under classified military dept.s and contracts. The only way to know what they don't want you to know is thru whistleblowers, and Obama has seen to it that they are few and far between.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:42 PM

14,020 posts, read 15,011,523 times
You wish we could control weather, these storms release more energy than Nuclear Bombs, we can not try to control them.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:48 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Now Now,

One must remember that before anyone under 40 was alive, nothing ever happened on Earth. They didn't see it therefore it didn't happen

What little they do know of 'before' they have changed meanings and words of.

Last year New England got it's 150+ years hurricane which took out covered bridges built in the 1880's.

I doubt this storm has that power. The power of rain not winds. The rains changed the face of Earth last year here. That is the new new as it ain't going back to what it was and still there are temp bridges in places all over Vt NH and probably Maine.
I know, I know... but

It's all just physics.

Example the world has an average manmade energy output of about 15 terrawatts a year. Again thats for the whole year.

An average size hurricane produces 200 times that amount every day it exists above a catagory 1.

So lets be real folks think real hard about those numbers and whether you think we can control the weather to any significant degree.

Or put another way our most powerful atomic weapon detonated in the middle of a hurricane would be like spiting on a hot frying pan.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Why did you tell Branson that you thought she was intelligent until she posted this thread? What makes you think they'd announce it if they were manipulating the weather? Seriously? Anybody with a reasonable amount of intelligence would consider it a reasonable question. The weather has been bizarre, chemtrails continue to dim the globe. Controlling the weather is all under classified military dept.s and contracts. The only way to know what they don't want you to know is thru whistleblowers, and Obama has seen to it that they are few and far between.
Where did I say, "I thought you were intelligent until this thread"? I said I have viewed her as intelligent, not a conspiracy theorist and claiming that the government controls our weather is a conspiracy. That does not say, "I no longer think you are intelligent". It says, "WTH is an intelligent person doing writing posts like this?!"

Again, back to what I quoted, from your own article linked: there is no evidence that this has been used.

As far as chemtrails, haven't you and your friend been spanked enough on that thread? I do not believe the government is using chemtrails and I do not believe the government is controlling the weather. You linked an article to try to prove that it has been used and I quoted from your very own linked article that there is no proof it has.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Where did I say, "I thought you were intelligent until this thread"? I said I have viewed her as intelligent, not a conspiracy theorist and claiming that the government controls our weather is a conspiracy. That does not say, "I no longer think you are intelligent". It says, "WTH is an intelligent person doing writing posts like this?!"

Again, back to what I quoted, from your own article linked: there is no evidence that this has been used.

As far as chemtrails, haven't you and your friend been spanked enough on that thread? I do not believe the government is using chemtrails and I do not believe the government is controlling the weather. You linked an article to try to prove that it has been used and I quoted from your very own linked article that there is no proof it has.
Try to prove something that the govt wants secreted, particularly the military. They may have not proven HAARP has been used to control the weather, but they cannot deny trying to win the war in Vietnam, by wiping out the Ho Chi Minh trail with torrential rain, over 40 years ago. It is safe to assume they have perfected that effort over time.

Old 10-27-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Try to prove something that the govt wants secreted, particularly the military. They may have not proven HAARP has been used to control the weather, but they cannot deny trying to win the war in Vietnam, by wiping out the Ho Chi Minh trail with torrential rain, over 40 years ago. It is safe to assume they have perfected that effort over time.
My POINT in my reply to you was, if you're going to use a link, at least use one that says what you say. Your link did not, it said the opposite. There's nothing to debate here.

Old 10-27-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
My POINT in my reply to you was, if you're going to use a link, at least use one that says what you say. Your link did not, it said the opposite. There's nothing to debate here.

This is what I said:
So you can say, nah, they wouldn't do such a thing, but you cannot deny they have the ability to do so.

I have no clue what your point is, other than to deflect and attack fellow posters, rather than address the topic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies