Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2012, 07:03 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernFreeSpirit View Post
This is new...I don't want to believe it so I will close my eyes,plug my ears,and scream at the top of my lungs its not true! That'll show them!
ok then........so.......are you going to show a legit source? or just stick to the one extremely questionable site that is reporting this?

hmm are you only believing this because it's what you want to hear? Irony...hypocritical....maybe a bit of both

There is ONE site on reporting this...seriously. Think about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 07:09 PM

126 posts, read 89,749 times
Legit according to who? You? What are you the god of what is and isn't a legit source? Liberals hate Fox Conservatives hate MSNBC and Huffington...I guess when it comes to Israel it must be reported by any main stream news for you to believe it. Oh and actually this isn't the only source. Infowars is also reporting it...here give me a minute I will find more for you.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:11 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Appears this was provoked by Israel with yet another "defensive" strike on a Hamas leader. Really not a fair fight with a few hundred thousand soldiers and the best military armament the US could buy. A few hundred palestinians killed, Israel none. I guess this is Israel's long term solution, very short sighted, bad timing and destined for failure. They are really on their own now, I can see why Obama didn't meet with them, they are crazy.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:12 PM

126 posts, read 89,749 times
Palestinians shoot down Israeli fighter jet in Gaza: Voice of Russia
» Palestinians shoot down Israeli F-16 fighter jet in Gaza Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Palestinians shoot down Israeli F-16 fighter jet in Gaza: Hamas

Let me guess none of these is good enough for you either? No one cares if you don't believe it. Why would Israel confirm this? That a bunch of rock throwing "terrorists" shot down one of their 35$ million dollar jets.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:14 PM

14,668 posts, read 14,631,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Appears this was provoked by Israel with yet another "defensive" strike on a Hamas leader. Really not a fair fight with a few hundred thousand soldiers and the best military armament the US could buy. A few hundred palestinians killed, Israel none. I guess this is Israel's long term solution, very short sighted, bad timing and destined for failure. They are really on their own now, I can see why Obama didn't meet with them, they are crazy.
Well, if Palestine can't do better than bring a knife to a gunfight, perhaps they shouldn't be pulling knives and stabbing at gunslingers.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,022,475 times
Quote:
Legit according to who? You? What are you the god of what is and isn't a legit source? Liberals hate Fox Conservatives hate MSNBC and Huffington...I guess when it comes to Israel it must be reported by any main stream news for you to believe it. Oh and actually this isn't the only source. Infowars is also reporting it...here give me a minute I will find more for you.
Infowars is a conspiracy website...Ran by Alex Jones. The elections forum was spammed for months by his fans trying and obviously failing badly to promote Ron Paul... So other then those folks I don't believe anyone would consider that site legit either.

Answer my question.

Are you only believing this because it's something you want to hear?

Old 11-16-2012, 07:18 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Well, if Palestine can't do better than bring a knife to a gunfight, perhaps they shouldn't be pulling knives and stabbing at gunslingers.
Israel used a missle to kill a Hamas leader, maybe they should have just let it go along with Israels buldozing of homes to create more settlements.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:19 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Must be nice to be able to ignore reality and live in a fantasy land dominated by the media that only promotes 1 side of the argument. Fortunately some of us are smart enough to realize there are 2 sides to every story and have studied and understand the reasons for all of this.All the Palestinians are doing and have been doing since 1948 is fighting back against a nation and army that has done nothing but murder,rape,steal land and do nothing but oppress its Arab population.
Then they better save some of that villification for their neighbour A-Rabs 'cause they were the first to treat them like the scum of the earth. They're being used as nothing more then the pointy end of the chit stick; abused by their fellow A-Rabs as cannon fodder in a conflict they won't dirty their own hands with.

Palestinians have actually been treated better over the decades by the Israelites than by their fellow A-Rabs for centuries before that.

They've been considered the "garbage" of the race by their fellow rag heads for eons and were only allowed to live on the worst land available.

Study some more but this time avoid Mein Kempf.

Old 11-16-2012, 07:25 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Yeah they're crazy but Obama droning Pakistani's and 16 year old American citizens is sanity exemplified. I get it; you're wearing the same prescription glasses as that other cartoon character on here.

Fair fight??? Missiles into market places and suicide bombers on public buses seem fair to you?

Old 11-16-2012, 07:30 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,509,702 times
There is no Palestine therefore there are no Palestinians. Arafat was Egyptian. Israel needs to kick these freeloading terrorists off of their soil, build a wall around their nation and keep the barbarians out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies