Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2012, 10:08 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,819,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
It's not vengeance! If that's what you think, there is so much that you don't understand about the liberal standpoint, it's frightening. Dear Lord.

And Obama said... Vote.... Vote.... Voting is the best Revenge! and Obama supporters clapped and cheered.

Obama and Liberals promoted Class Warfare now you will live with the consequences.

Last edited by petch751; 12-02-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM

915 posts, read 3,186,619 times
Hi..maybe all the NFL players, all the actor and actresses, all the bands that "voted" for Obama...each of them throw in a couple millions each...you can maybe solved the New Jersey/New York budget problem due to Sandy....instead they keep asking you for your $10 buck!

Talk about fair share eh???? They want to be generous and do charity with your money not his

Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 AM

LOL and this is just the beginning. Wait until the consequences kick in. Notice how they think it starts and stops at the government. Force the republicans to give in and they won the war. To them government hold the only power. They forget about all us people who also hold purse strings.

Yep, yep kick us and then not expect us not to return the favor.

Liberals LOSE lol

Last edited by petch751; 12-02-2012 at 11:34 AM..

Old 12-02-2012, 04:48 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,702,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When you pay your fair share of taxes. Anyone who wants to raise taxes should write a check. Liberals are good at spending other peoples money.

Guilt is not working for me so don't bother lol. In fact your attempts got the opposite reaction than you want. How about if you pay my fair share for me.
lol guilt would require having a soul, so of course not keep calm and carry on

Old 12-02-2012, 06:43 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,389,534 times
Quote:
And Obama said... Vote.... Vote.... Voting is the best Revenge! and Obama supporters clapped and cheered.

Obama and Liberals promoted Class Warfare now you will live with the consequences.

Oooh! I haz teh scarez now. No one promoted class warfare - neither Romney nor Obama. GTFO it already.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
lol guilt would require having a soul, so of course not keep calm and carry on
Then you must be lacking a soul if you have no guilt when your very existence depends on a stranger going to work. Taking money off others to feed your face. People who live off the work of total strangers and have no guilt are called low lifes.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:40 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,389,534 times
Quote:
Then you must be lacking a soul if you have no guilt when your very existence depends on a stranger going to work. Taking money off others to feed your face. People who live off the work of total strangers and have no guilt are called low lifes.
I've been on assistance before and no, I never held an ounce of guilt. I've worked for a long time myself and there were times when I needed help - both when I was out of work and when I was part of the working poor. If that means I'm a "low life", I'll take it. Doesn't matter, because I know I didn't do anything wrong therefore I've no reason to feel guilt.

Old 12-03-2012, 04:55 AM

37,819 posts, read 41,132,981 times
People tend to "hang out" and live with with people from their own income level so even if you don't consider yourself to be rich, someone with less income than you does. That's why today, the line in the sand is $200,000 per single person. But if your income is $150,000 don't think someone with less money than you won't be just as eager to throw you under the tax bus, too. It's just a matter of time until the "wealthy" bar is lowered and the mob wants what you have.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:56 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,464,742 times
Quote:

Wait. Are we talking about poor people here, or rich people?

Much of the wealth in America is dependent on some underpaid foreigner or illegal immigrant working in deplorable slave like conditions in a far away land producing everything that the "rich" then turn around and sell to the "consumer."

Or, it depends on resources being stripped from lands where the people receive zero benefit from the extraction of same, or who pay the cost in terms of their health and degredaded environment. And whether or not your line of business DIRECTLY depends on it, the economy as a whole does.

So watch the rhetoric about who lives off the labor of whom. There's a far greater argument to be made that the relatively small percent of Americans who are TRULY leeches is dwarfed by the global capitalist class that literally lives off the labor, blood, sweat and tears of the world's labor.

Old 12-03-2012, 07:09 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,175,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Oooh! I haz teh scarez now. No one promoted class warfare - neither Romney nor Obama. GTFO it already.
De Nile is not just a river in Egypt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies