Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 12:16 PM

20,502 posts, read 12,439,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I wonder what state or country could consider themselves a true libertarian country?

there really arent man real Libertarians. and almost all of those that claim such on this board, are really liberals who want to smoke dope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2012, 12:19 PM

68,379 posts, read 54,626,768 times
I'd bet most of those whining about 'slave IDs' here are first in line to whine about immigrants who don't have slave IDs.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:20 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,493,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
OP, how old are you?
At an age when Ayn Rand is still considered a deep thinker, apparently. Most people outgrow that phase when they hit puberty.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,910,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post

That wouldn't be hard at all. Private companies could build the roads,cheaper,more efficiently and faster than the state could with less red tape as well.Oh and the state got that money to build those roads from stealing from my pocket so.
Private toll roads are common in Mexico. Many were unable to make a go for it and had to be bailed out.

MEXICO Government bails out half its toll companies | TOLLROADSnews

Parking meter and toll revenues are being sold all over the U.S. to raise funds to balance budgets.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
I shouldn't need one PERIOD!
yes. yes you do.

The roads are owned by the collective citizens of the United States. We The People of the United States of America, in order to perform a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility...etc, etc, etc declare and demand by writ of law that all individuals who traffic and or operate motorized or otherwise powered vehicles on our collective highways, and byways provide proof of their competence and person when operating in said manner.

The Supreme Court of These United States solemnly and judiciously agrees, decrees, and otherwise commands such in accordance with the written laws and regulations of the several states and with the District of Columbia.

Thank you.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,910,259 times
The original link is from Mexico.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:25 PM

68,379 posts, read 54,626,768 times
Quote:
I shouldn't need a slave ID to drive my vehicle.
You don't, you'll find your vehicle will operate quite normally with absolutely no ID on your person.

Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 PM

3,805 posts, read 6,374,630 times
Wah wah wah. Get some perspective.

First World Problems - YouTube

Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,761,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
OP, how old are you?
Old enough.I am in my late 20's
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Tough.
Brilliant reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
there really arent man real Libertarians. and almost all of those that claim such on this board, are really liberals who want to smoke dope.
So full of ****. I am no liberal and I don't smoke ANYTHING. Nor do I drink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'd bet most of those whining about 'slave IDs' here are first in line to whine about immigrants who don't have slave IDs.
Nope. Does no good to give illegals slave id's.

Old 12-03-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
yes. yes you do.

The roads are owned by the collective citizens of the United States. We The People of the United States of America, in order to perform a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility...etc, etc, etc declare and demand by writ of law that all individuals who traffic and or operate motorized or otherwise powered vehicles on our collective highways, and byways provide proof of their competence and person when operating in said manner.

The Supreme Court of These United States solemnly and judiciously agrees, decrees, and otherwise commands such in accordance with the written laws and regulations of the several states and with the District of Columbia.

Thank you.
Quote:
Old enough.I am in my late 20's

So full of ****. I am no liberal and I don't smoke ANYTHING. Nor do I drink.

i didnt say you were a liberal but looking around here a lot of C-D's so called Lib'tarians really arent. you can be the real deal.... but I suspect you are more an anarcist of some sort.... i used to be one too!

now deal wiff my above post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies