Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:07 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
How about we ask women to get back to their traditional roles and mnake us a sandwich or something? Oh wait, it seems that this trend has already started, since young girls today are learning on previous generations mistakes by watching bitter cougars wasting their lives away.
For you? for what? So you can continue on doing absolutely nothing?

2,560 posts, read 2,639,161 times
Quote:
Nonsensical concepts get nonsensical replies. Vesactomy at birth for all men...bwahahahaha
Why not?

It'll prevent unwanted pregnancies and abortion scuffles. Seems much more effective in my opinion to prevent than issue than address it when it pops up.

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Nature created a woman so she can give birth. If men could also, women would be all gone by now. A man cannot be poenalized because of our basic anatomy. I say prison time for those who dont allow the father to have input int o these types of decesions. Amazing.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:09 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
You guys are off your rocker. i love the first amendment, but you make me wish that some mercenary shrinks would follow up with people with opinions like yours. Mental institution followed by a prison sentence would be a likely outcome.

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
Or, you could just not have sex and be in this predicament to begin with. Why is this such a hard concept? People want their cake and eat it too. If you are mature and responsible enough to have sex, you should be mature and responsible enough to deal with the consequences in today's time.

Since you can't force a woman to have a baby or force her to have an abortion, then that leaves two options. Have a vasectomy or don't have sex.
Very true, or make a baby with a loving loyal husband. And be prepared for the baby.

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Women are the carriers and hence the decision makers. Period.
Nah. I'm looking for the case I remember where the mother was prevented from aborting because the father wanted the child. I'll post the link when I find it.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
See, thats the problem man. They hardly want equality, they want it all. At this pace, I would expect a serious backlash against certain members of our society, in the very near future. THey want their cake and eat it too, just like with everything else.
Oh boohoo child, such angst and bitterness against women. Men have "had it all" since time immemorial, times have now changed, suck it up. Women have been denied all kids of rights and continue to be denied rights in many countries. If you can't deal with a power shift then tough, nothing you can do about except come to this forum and whine and ***** and moan. Continue your trash posting and everyone will stick you on ignore so you can **** in the wine and no-one will ever notice.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:10 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Nature created a woman so she can give birth. If men could also, women would be all gone by now. A man cannot be poenalized because of our basic anatomy. I say prison time for those who dont allow the father to have input int o these types of decesions. Amazing.
Prison time for someone stupid enough to get themselves into this situation should be more like it.

It's not rocket science.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
Quote:
Well luckily for us you have no control over the laws of the land

Old 12-05-2012, 08:12 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicoastal10 View Post
Cool, since it's all about a woman's body, you women can do everything on your own without any required help from the father, including financial help.

Since you females want to call all the shots regarding pregnancy and child rearing, you can pay all the bills related to pregnancy and child rearing. Since you believe that the pregnancy is all about the woman, adopt the same attitude after the kid is born. Enjoy those extra bills!
Little boy, besides the fact that my earnings far exceed that of the vast majority of American households (comprised of both men and women) my husband is completely thrilled that we have a daughter on the way. He's on my side, our daughters side, and will remain there. You guys, OTOH, will remain on the internet flapping your gums about shyte you have no control over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies