Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 05:21 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,440,496 times

Advertisements

Obama shed 'Tears Of Joy' at his speech to the nation today. This is the crisis he has been waiting for. He talked about taking 'Meaningful Action' also. 'Meaningful Action' is code words that indicates subverting the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It's coming. You know it....... I know it. What happened today is a strong indication that the 'right to bear arms' should have been allowed for the teachers at the Connecticut school where the massacre took place. If they were armed, they could possible taken the shooter out in a combined effort. For the longest, the left has tried to ban guns in this country and disarm civilians. To disarm citizens of this country would be the largest breach in national security this nation has ever seen since its inception. This massacre gives President Obama to enact a liberal agenda to enact regulations so strict that it will be almost impossible to become a gun owner. That is unacceptable. The presidents speech today in my book was all an act, including the weeping part because right now is a time to not let a good crisis go to waste. On the other hand, now is the time for advocates of the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms to get ready to stand stronger than ever before for a battle is about to be waged with our government over gun control. Stand strong patriots.

President Obama weeps over Connecticut school massacre - YouTube

Last edited by Old Army Soldier; 12-14-2012 at 06:00 PM..

Old 12-14-2012, 05:24 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,525,216 times
I gained alot of respect towards our president after watching him speak, he made me shed a few tears watching him.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:26 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,559,984 times
While I agree that Democrats are using this for another call to ban guns, those tears weren't about joy to ban guns. I don't like nor trust Obama, but the subject and wording is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
'Meaningful Action' is code words that indicates subverting the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It's coming. You know it....... I know it. What happened today is a strong indication that the 'right to bear arms' should have been allowed for the teachers at the Connecticut school where the massacre took place. If they were armed, they could possible taken the shooter out in a combined effort. For the longest, the left has tried to ban guns in this country and disarm civilians. To disarm citizens of this country would be the largest breach in national security this nation has ever seen since its inception. This massacre gives President Obama to enact a liberal agenda to enact regulations so strict that it will be almost impossible to become a gun owner. That is unacceptable. The presidents speech today in my book was all an act, including the weeping part because right now is a time to not let a good crisis go to waste. On the other hand, now is the time for advocates of the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms to get ready to stand stronger than ever before for a battle is about to be waged with our government over gun control. Stand strong patriots.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:27 PM

8,802 posts, read 8,908,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
'Meaningful Action' is code words that indicates subverting the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. It's coming. You know it....... I know it. What happened today is a strong indication that the 'right to bear arms' should have been allowed for the teachers at the Connecticut school where the massacre took place. If they were armed, they could possible taken the shooter out in a combined effort. For the longest, the left has tried to ban guns in this country and disarm civilians. To disarm citizens of this country would be the largest breach in national security this nation has ever seen since its inception. This massacre gives President Obama to enact a liberal agenda to enact regulations so strict that it will be almost impossible to become a gun owner. That is unacceptable. The presidents speech today in my book was all an act, including the weeping part because right now is a time to not let a good crisis go to waste. On the other hand, now is the time for advocates of the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms to get ready to stand stronger than ever before for a battle is about to be waged with our government over gun control. Stand strong patriots.

Pretty sure you're wrong.

8,982 posts, read 10,474,100 times
I'm frankly surprised to see someone who presumably thinks teachers are useless, overpaid, union leeches suddenly admonishing them to pack heat in the classroom.

What could possibly go wrong?

4,991 posts, read 4,510,959 times
Really?

Old 12-14-2012, 05:28 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,481,919 times
Fake tears. Totally fake... His eyes weren't welled up at all.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:30 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,033,934 times
I will say you would have to be one cold hearted sob to go on national TV and "fake it". But he said what he said which is what really matters. This "crisis" will not be allowed to go to waste that's for sure. All for the children too which is on page one of the liberal playbook to boot.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:31 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,440,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
His eyes weren't welled up at all.
No they were not. Good observation highcotton.

Old 12-14-2012, 05:33 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,481,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I will say you would have to be one cold hearted sob to go on national TV and "fake it". But he said what he said which is what really matters. This "crisis" will not be allowed to go to waste that's for sure. All for the children too which is on page one of the liberal playbook to boot.
Obama is a SOB - no doubt. Just Google Obama fake tears. I'm not the only one that believes scumbag Obama was faking the tears.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.