Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 09:24 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Victor View Post
Show me one of your targets and some of your weapons. You talk the talk...let's see if you can back it up.

Doesn't matter what you think anyway. I think you are a net azzhole.
Oh you wound meeee wish I had a gun to defend myself against your insult, I've only shot a rifle once and I enjoyed it about 300 rounds at a range a while back when I was in jrotc. IT was fun and it was also a single bolt action very nice and very sturdy. The only weapons I own right now being as that I'm in nyc is a few combat knives
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 09:25 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Whats a cosplayer?

Wanna see me in my pink tu tu?

Look harder those are wood and stone spears......

Old 12-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
I've been in a roadside ambush. Not only did I survive, I saved a friends life. This thread isn't for boasting about such things though.
I applaud your heroism shame your who you are now though

Old 12-23-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Whats a cosplayer?

Wanna see me in my pink tu tu?

Look harder those are wood and stone spears......
Cosplayer look it up shouldn't be too hard to find pics and articles about what one is, and yes I'd love to see your pink tu tu thanks for asking That's nice about the spears did you really make them, and if you did how ready are they are fighting ?

Old 12-23-2012, 09:34 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
You're a smart guy Mac.

1. Bring a weapon. Preferably, bring at least two. Bring all of your friends who have weapons. Bring their friends who have weapons.
  2. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
  3. Only hits count. Close doesn't count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
  4. If your shooting stance is good, you're probably not moving fast enough, nor using cover correctly.
  5. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)
  6. If you can choose what to bring to a gunfight, bring a big weapon and a friend with a big weapon.
  7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived and who didn't.
  8. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating, reloading, and running.
  9. Accuracy is relative: most combat shooting is more dependent on "pucker factor" than the inherent accuracy of the weapon.
  10. Use a weapon that works EVERY TIME. "All skill is in vain when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
  11. Someday someone may kill you with your own weapon, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.
  12. In combat, there are no rules, always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
  13. Have a plan.
  14. Have a back-up plan, because the first one won't work.
  15. Use cover or concealment as much as possible. The visible target should be in FRONT of YOUR weapon.
  16. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
  17. Don't drop your guard.
  18. Always tactical load and threat scan 360 degrees.
  19. Watch their hands. Hands kill. (In God we trust. Everyone else, keep your hands where I can see them).
  20. Decide to be aggressive ENOUGH, quickly ENOUGH.
  21. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
  22. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
  23. Be polite. Be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
  24. Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
  25. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with a ".4."

yep, the rules of a gun fight.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:35 PM

1,684 posts, read 1,185,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I applaud your heroism shame your who you are now though
I won't tell anyone my MOS just for that reason, nor what I have been decorated for. It's not about me, I do not wish to seek any fame or fortune.

I only wish to offer help to those who need and want it. Over 30 years worth........

Old 12-23-2012, 09:40 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
I took cosplayer as some sort of typo...... So i didn't try to google it. Just did now though cute.....

The spears are real maple a hard wood where I live... The stone is chert 2 kinds one is local from Maine, the other is from Tn.

You don't fight with these spears you kill mastodon and woolly mammoth. Stone is very brittle so in a way you are right that is is cosplayer, because there is no legal way to hunt with these spears anymore.

However if there were no laws against it, these could take moose bear or deer.....

In that all once piece bark pack is a bow drill for drilling holes in anything natural, like wood, shell, or bone, and it also makes fire in 120 seconds flat.

So yeah i have the skills too....

I don't really have a pink tu tu though........

But i got a couple of these

Old 12-23-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
yep, the rules of a gun fight.
Rules to live by....IF you want to live.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:47 PM

Quote:
I took cosplayer as some sort of typo...... So i didn't try to google it. Just did now though cute.....

The spears are real maple a hard wood where I live... The stone is chert 2 kinds one is local from Maine, the other is from Tn.

You don't fight with these spears you kill mastodon and woolly mammoth. Stone is very brittle so in a way you are right that is is cosplayer, because there is no legal way to hunt with these spears anymore.

However if there were no laws against it, these could take moose bear or deer.....

In that all once piece bark pack is a bow drill for drilling holes in anything natural, like wood, shell, or bone, and it also makes fire in 120 seconds flat.

Nice pics Mac.

That's why I think you and Monkeywrench are badass cool guys.

Old 12-23-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:

Sounds interesting do you teach survival skills ? Also what kind of parties do you go to where you dress up as an arab with a ak47 ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies