Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2012, 08:06 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,562,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I don't want a self admitted war criminal as sec of state.
But you have no problem with draft dodgers and those who never served being one!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2012, 08:07 AM

24 posts, read 24,881 times
I hate to lose him as a senator (I'm a Mass. liberal), but otherwise it seems like an OK move. Lots of hysteria about him, because he exercised his legal right to protest, back in the day. Now he is a mainstream Dem. Let him have the job. The right should be happy, because there's a good chance Brown will get his seat now.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:10 AM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
He threw someone else medals and claimed they were his own. And then used the medals to run for office. So you admire a man who someone else's medals over a fence lied when he claimed they were his and then run for president using the medals as a prop
He claimed he knew of atrocities and did not report them that is treason and you are proud of that
As a civilian he met with the enemy in paris an act of treason and you are proud of that
I wish we would get rid of awarding medals for engaging in warfare, period. Frankly, I couldn't care less who the federal government decided was the rightful owner of those scraps of metal.

I admire Kerry for realizing he was wrong in the past and acknowledging what he saw, knowing the furor it would cause and the vile anger it would prompt by ignorant Americans. The vast majority of soldiers from that war lacked the courage to disclose the similar things they witnessed.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:10 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkovar View Post
I hate to lose him as a senator (I'm a Mass. liberal), but otherwise it seems like an OK move. Lots of hysteria about him, because he exercised his legal right to protest, back in the day. Now he is a mainstream Dem. Let him have the job. The right should be happy, because there's a good chance Brown will get his seat now.
He met with the enemy in paris an act of treason not a protest. He is a liar who showed disdain for America and the soldier's who gave their life in vietnam

Old 12-24-2012, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I wish we would get rid of awarding medals for engaging in warfare, period. Frankly, I couldn't care less who the federal government decided was the rightful owner of those scraps of metal.

I admire Kerry for realizing he was wrong in the past and acknowledging what he saw, knowing the furor it would cause and the vile anger it would prompt by ignorant Americans. The vast majority of soldiers from that war lacked the courage to disclose the similar things they witnessed.
58000 dies and he showed disdain and lied about them while committing treason by meeting with the enemy in paris

Old 12-24-2012, 08:17 AM

Quote:
58000 dies and he showed disdain and lied about them while committing treason by meeting with the enemy in paris
Really? You have proof that he lied? Let's see it.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Really? You have proof that he lied? Let's see it.
At the winter soldier meeting he testified he knew of atrocities being committed. If he knew of it and did not report it he was complacent thus an act of treason.
Second he claimed he we shot in Cambodia and a time we were not in Cambodia.
He met with communist groups and the winter soldier meeting illegally met with the enemy in paris

Old 12-24-2012, 08:26 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Do you really want to play the stupid things said by presidents game? I`ll play. Don`t misunderestimate me.
W had fun with words. Everybody knew what he was saying.

When that low IQ idiot 0bama says '57 states with 2 to go', nobody had a clue what he was babbling about. That doesn't stop other low IQs from defending him, though.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:26 AM

Quote:
At the winter soldier meeting he testified he knew of atrocities being committed. If he knew of it and did not report it he was complacent thus an act of treason.
Second he claimed he we shot in Cambodia and a time we were not in Cambodia.
He met with communist groups and the winter soldier meeting illegally met with the enemy in paris
Ah, more right-wing "logic." You see, kids, if he ailed to report atrocities at the time, but reported them later, that means he must have been lying about it.

Aces, kid!

So, in other words, you have nothing to validate your assertion that he was lying. Got it.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Ah, more right-wing "logic." You see, kids, if he ailed to report atrocities at the time, but reported them later, that means he must have been lying about it.

Aces, kid!

So, in other words, you have nothing to validate your assertion that he was lying. Got it.
leftwing logic its ok to lie if it advances yourself. He lied on being in Cambodia he lied on throwing his medals over the fence. He lied besmirched 58000 who dies ad over half a million who committed no atrocities. And your response is to attack the right wing. He lied and committed treason and should not be SS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies