Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2012, 06:54 PM

30,409 posts, read 52,020,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I really hate when people politicize stuff....but here we go anyway.

I'm not a "moral" anything. We are not born with morals.. there is no "right" thing to do inherently. So what do you have when you cut through all that BS?? A value. And that is what? A preference.

I prefer to NOT see children dry humping... Why? Because I have 3 children.. and I wouldn't want to see THEM on some promoters flyer like 2 knuckle dragging heathens that had no parent to tell them "Hey look, you look like a total buffoon"...

Are they my kids? No... but here is something for a left-tard to bite down on. Liberals love to stress empathy when it comes to down to their partisan "values". Well, here we go... I am being empathetic with parents of some stupid ass kids.
Did you miss the hypocrisy between those bolded sentences? Hint: If you want people to take you seriously as a "partisan-free independent thinker," you may want to avoid phrases like "left-tard" and "liberals love to *insert gross generalization*." Just a suggestion.

Oh yeah, and if you're not a conservative I'm the Dalai Lama. LOL

Last edited by gizmo980; 12-30-2012 at 08:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2012, 06:55 PM

63,042 posts, read 29,249,686 times
Just proves just how bad the moral decay is becoming in this country when the adults in this forum defend and agree that this picture of two teenagers humping each other dry or not is no big deal and acceptable.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:03 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,856,838 times
I notice people lose their inhibitions the older they become and uphold policies which are inconsistent to those of us who do recall the importance of morals, ethics, values and self-discipline when we were younger towards shaping us to be decent adults.

Old 12-30-2012, 07:17 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,265,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Because maybe the only difference between us and other animals on the food scale is we can rationalize much further than lower animals to get food?

I can't sit here and tell you that part of human evolution is the want to make sure every human lives unimpeded and as they wish...that just might be in conflict with the life cycle. What gives a human the right to live? When is it right/wrong to control how long people reproduce?

The study is interesting but that's about it. It doesn't really make a strong correlation towards morality. Just a loose one.

As for the "dry humping," again, teens are sexual just like everyone else. One should come to expect experimentation. It's really not a big ass deal.

EDIT: And dry humping isn't a big deal to me per se....it's the open promotion of it. I understand kids will be kids. But I will never condone viral marketing of middle school aged kids grinding their goods on each other.
Meh...it's 2012. Everything goes viral. (shoulder shrug)

Old 12-30-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Good post. The thing is that moral decay is on the increase today because promiscuity is promoted in the movies, tv shows, unlike the past. Parents can direct their kids as best they can but outside influences are a lot stronger these days. Gay marriage has become acceptable, teen promiscuity and adult promiscuity is prevelant at the movies and on tv. Liberalism is being pushed on all levels while Christian principles are being defiled and spat on up to and including trying to do away with Christmas.
What are you talking about? First off, nobody is trying to "do away" with Christmas (no matter how many Walmart clerks say "Happy Holidays" to you). Secondly, if we're talking about "Christian values," I hope you realize these kids actually are emulating Biblical times... after all, it was not only acceptable but encouraged to marry and procreate by the onset of puberty. So I guess you should be happy about this return to your beloved Christian principles!

And you can leave gay people out of the discussion (I know that's tough for a modern Christian), since their being allowed to marry has no relevance to this topic. Or do you think forcing gay couples to live "in sin" is more in line with Christian values? I never have understood that dichotomy, where people who claim to value commitment want to STOP homosexuals from being able to do just that. Do you think keeping them from marrying will eliminate homosexuality and/or put them back in the closet? If so, all I can say is to keep dreaming.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Just proves just how bad the moral decay is becoming in this country when the adults in this forum defend and agree that this picture of two teenagers humping each other dry or not is no big deal and acceptable.
No, it proves that most adults KNOW it isn't a big deal... we were all silly teenagers at one time, most of us just didn't have the Internet broadcasting our get-togethers. And in case you weren't aware, the "dry humping" (although creepy to see in still photos) is actually a style of dance - one that's been around since my teenage years and prior. Wake up and smell reality, the only difference between teens then & now is technology.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:30 PM

1,503 posts, read 1,859,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
I agree, people like Limpbag's EIB should be banned from the smut they produce, and people like Drudge should be drawn and quartered! You're right, people like I mentioned have absolutely no morals or decency! You neo cons are a dying breed of neaderthals. Bunch of bible bumpers, do as we say, not as we do hypocrites.
Ever heard of the first amendment?

By the way, you OBVIOUSLY have never listened to Limbaugh, not once, if you think he's a "bible thumper". He really doesn't focus much on the social side of things.

Old 12-30-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrueRulz View Post
Ever heard of the first amendment?

By the way, you OBVIOUSLY have never listened to Limbaugh, not once, if you think he's a "bible thumper". He really doesn't focus much on the social side of things.
I would assume the repeated icon implies that poster was being facetious - but I could be wrong.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:00 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,234,555 times
Quote:
this picture of two teenagers humping each other dry
Notice to all Lefties:

Just in case you weren't particularly interested in looking at a bunch of photos of underage kids on the internet the extreme right wants you to know they made the effort to look. So you would all know all the details. Just in case you have better things to do. Like.... making toast or something. They don't like it when you miss out.

Old 12-30-2012, 09:11 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,920,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Did you miss the hypocrisy between those bolded sentences? Hint: If you want people to take you seriously as a "partisan-free independent thinker," you may want to avoid phrases like "left-tard" and "liberals love to *insert gross generalization*." Just a suggestion.

Oh yeah, and if you're not a conservative I'm the Dalai Lama. LOL
I'm a social moderate, fiscal conservative...if you must.

I have to apply these terms to help people understand how they've been pigeonholed. I'm sorry but those *gross generalizations* just are... it isn't my fault that those people have let those things be prescribed to them. Especially here on CD, the idea of falling lockstep with an ideology and a party is infectious.

Just a suggestion... try to understand context.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies