Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 10:42 AM

32 posts, read 27,590 times

Advertisements

The liberal Washington Post debunks Arab and extreme leftist and extreme rightist propaganda:

'Wash. Post': Settlements not main peace o... JPost - Middle East

The CORE cause of the conflict is and has always been the Arab rejection of Israel's existence. They were attacking and murdering Israelis, and trying to destroy Israel, DECADES before there was a single settlement.

The majority of "Palestinians", according to public opinion polls, support terrorist Hamas. The raison d'etre of Hamas is to destroy Israel.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:58 AM

768 posts, read 880,267 times
The problem is they breed too much. The palestinian population has pretty much doubled in 20 years and Israel has them shoehorned into a little space.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:06 AM

32 posts, read 27,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
The problem is they breed too much. The palestinian population has pretty much doubled in 20 years and Israel has them shoehorned into a little space.
They breed like roaches. The average woman has seven kids. And their mortality rate due to disease is low due to modern health care provided by the UN (courtesy of the American tax payer) and even by Israel.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:14 AM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,416 times
There will be no peace until the Arabs accept Israel and it's absolute right to exist. Once they make this declaration then we can talk. But not until. My and my neighbor can sit down and rationally discuss a property line dispute but not if he thinks I should not exist and lobs explosives over the fence. Once he says "you have a right to be here and I have a right to be here", and quits shooting at me, we can talk. If I built my garage (settlements) on his side of the line, I am willing to remove it to have peace with him or we can trade for some of my property going to him. Either way it cannot happen until he aknowledges my right to live next to him.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:17 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,878,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
The problem is they breathe too much. The Israeli population is not dying off or moving.
Until then the Palestinians will not be happy.

Old 01-05-2013, 01:16 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,483,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dome View Post
The CORE cause of the conflict is and has always been the Arab rejection of Israel's existence. They were attacking and murdering Israelis, and trying to destroy Israel, DECADES before there was a single settlement.
True. But so what? Nobody else in their position would accept Israel either.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:25 AM

43,674 posts, read 44,416,401 times
This is a well known fact that Israel's existence is not accepted by local Palestinian Arabs as well many others in the Arab world. Only if this changes will there be peace in the region as Israel isn't going anywhere.

Old 01-17-2014, 03:49 PM

43,674 posts, read 44,416,401 times
Israel and Stuff » Australian FM: Exactly Which Law does ‘Israeli Settlements’ Break?Israel and Stuff

Old 01-17-2014, 04:04 PM

1,825 posts, read 1,419,723 times
The problem with settlements is that they make a 2 state solution impossible. If you look at a map of the West Bank with settlements and settler roads you will see the area basically looks like Swiss cheese. So the question is what happens when the settlements become so integrated into Israel that a two state solution is impossible? Most likely a 1 state solution with West Bank Arabs getting the vote at which point Israel will probably become a very different place.

Old 01-17-2014, 04:44 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,877,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dome View Post
The liberal Washington Post debunks Arab and extreme leftist and extreme rightist propaganda:

'Wash. Post': Settlements not main peace o... JPost - Middle East

The majority of "Palestinians", according to public opinion polls, support terrorist Hamas. The raison d'etre of Hamas is to destroy Israel.
No secret there.In fact its suicide for nay of their leasers to ever accept peace. Arafat knew that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies