Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 05:48 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by db77 View Post
Is there any doubt that Obama's final destination is hell?
Which one?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2013, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
How do you explain numbers 15 and 16 in the link?
15. Bad inking of an old stamp.
16. Y2K

Old 01-04-2013, 05:52 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Smile Hey, Oldie...

Quote:
I had heard talk about his birth certificate being forged but never anything about his 'Selective Service Registration' card. This Homeland Security Agent was also a United States Coast Guard Chief Investigator and a Investigator for the Texas Attorney General so his credentials are pretty much intact. He makes a pretty strong case in his findings about Obama's SS registration. Read what he has to say.

Affidavit: DHS Special Agent(ret) Stephen Coffman; Obama Selective Service Registration Forged - 1/2/2013

Wake me up for the impeachment hearings, OK...

Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
15. Bad inking of an old stamp.
16. Y2K
So bad inking would make the numbers to appear inverted? The investigator with years experience seems to not agree.

Old 01-04-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
So bad inking would make the numbers to appear inverted?
They don't appear inverted at all. The guy is simply hallucinating.

Canceling the Cold Case Posse - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier
The investigator with years experience seems to not agree.
The "investigator" is an incompetent hack. He never even noticed the two digit cancellation stamp at all for more than four years. It was the fake Arpaio "investigation" that first raised the issue of the two digit stamp and suggested it was an inverted "80." Jeff Coffman is simply stealing from other birthers with that argument, and stealing stupid stuff that isn't even true.

Coffman couldn't do a competent forensic examination of a document if his life depended on it. He is a rank amateur in that field.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:10 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
1. This story is 5 years old.

2. The SSS has declared the story to be unadulterated bull****.
This is what bothers me about Obama's legitimacy and for me and I believe many others this issue will never go away. It is so incomprehensible that a man should hold the highest elected office in this nation that either cannot or will not put to rest the issue of his eligibility.

This story is old.
This has been declared bull***

Those are not answers.
Regardless of whether Obama is president for the next four years or not, we need to ensure there is never any opportunity for an elected officials eligibility to come into question again. (period) And I personally believe the onus is upon the president to prove his eligibility or he should be removed from office and prosecuted for treason immediately.

As for the future,if it comes out that he is ineligible 50 years after his last term ends and he is still alive I would expect him to be tried and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:21 AM

717 posts, read 647,958 times
He is a US citizen, born in Hawai'i. END OF STORY.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:25 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimac View Post
He is a US citizen, born in Hawai'i. END OF STORY.
Again, this type of arrogant BS is just tripe.
I think there are some people a lot more sophisticated than you who have examined Obama's 'evidence' and found it lacking for very valid reasons.

Anytime this has happened, the response has been, 'nope, that's been debunked" with no sources or proof.

Your comment is asinine - and basically proves my point, you are not a forgery expert.
If you have nothing of value to say, why do you flap your jaws?

Last edited by jwm1964; 01-05-2013 at 04:33 AM..

Old 01-05-2013, 05:09 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Bring on President Biden!
HOLY SH%$ BATMAN, the patients have taken over the asylum! Put me back in chains!

Let's get this out of the way once and for all. Even if Obama's BC was forged and he was born in Kenya, even if he forged every bit of documentaion, and even if his education was forged... it wouldn't matter! The liberals in CD have made it quite clear that it wouldn't matter to them, even if it were true. He is THE GUY, and nothing will change this fact.

Conservatives could have changed the situation by showing up at the polls. They didn't, so Obama is in...

Old 01-05-2013, 05:15 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,194,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
This is what bothers me about Obama's legitimacy and for me and I believe many others this issue will never go away. It is so incomprehensible that a man should hold the highest elected office in this nation that either cannot or will not put to rest the issue of his eligibility.

This story is old.
This has been declared bull***

Those are not answers.
Regardless of whether Obama is president for the next four years or not, we need to ensure there is never any opportunity for an elected officials eligibility to come into question again. (period) And I personally believe the onus is upon the president to prove his eligibility or he should be removed from office and prosecuted for treason immediately.

As for the future,if it comes out that he is ineligible 50 years after his last term ends and he is still alive I would expect him to be tried and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
It's all just part of his promise that his presidency would be the most transparent of all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies