Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM

37,973 posts, read 22,157,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezus View Post
So what, Roy...

I know Hannity and Colmes has been over for a few years--and I know who Megyn Kelly is--she puts the "fox" in Fox News-, yowsa!

And yet Colmes is still the liberal monkey boy for Fox News when ever he debates or interviews anyone on the network.
So the only liberal you know that appears on FNC is Colmes? There are other lib commentators. There are also libs in the hard news segments, you just don't know that they are liberals because they are journalists, so they are not expressing their personal views.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
I rarely watch Fox or MSNBC or NBC for that matter. Maybe I should watch it more often

S.E. Cupp legs - YouTube

S E Cupp black nylon legs and Remi Spancer cleavage on Red Eye HD - YouTube
She is a host on MSNBC now.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 PM

9,961 posts, read 17,527,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
So the only liberal you know that appears on FNC is Colmes? There are other lib commentators. There are also libs in the hard news segments, you just don't know that they are liberals because they are journalists, so they are not expressing their personal views.
For chrisssakes, you Fox News viewers are worse than Trekkies... "But, you totally forgot about that time Juan Williams was captured by the Borg on Wolf 359. Some fan you are..."

Do you want me to list out every gotdamn person who's ever appeared on bloody Fox News? I never said Colmes was the only liberal who's ever appeared on Fox News. I was simply making a reference to the fact that I imagine the small statured, fairly left-wing liberal Dennis Kucinich would play a role on Fox similar to what Alan Colmes has played on the network for well over a decade. It's a well-known reference.

Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,291,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Joe Scarborough was an elected Republican from Florida and he has a show.

I think DIllion Ratigan(had his own show) was politically in the middle and S.E. Cupp is one of the host on the Cycle.

You have obviously never watched MSNBC.

and Juan Williams really ????????

juan williams is painfully inoffensive

Old 01-17-2013, 07:22 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,291,736 times
is the smokin hot julie banderas still on fox news ?

the things id let that woman do to me

Old 01-17-2013, 07:30 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,654,107 times
Juan Williams is a stooge who actually believes the crap he spews.

First of all, these folks are all entertainers and that is it. MSNBC tries to position itself as a liberal news outlet and they are a bunch of hacks. Fox News is the opposite with more viewpoints than MSNBC could even manage to think about. Neither is in the real news business although there hasn't been a real new outlet in years. It is all politicized opinion sold as news in this day and age.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:19 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,756,497 times
I like Kucinich on a lot of things...guy is radical as hell.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Of course we do. I have to listen to Bob Beckel every day because I like the other members of The Five. I have to listen to many of those Democrat fools every day because they are just part of the show. Maybe you should step back and see just how far left some of you leaners do lean.
Same here, and some days, even Dana takes to cussing over something incredibly stupid he has said.

Lord, he's a smart guy, but so dumb where it counts. Kinda like that stooge Alan Colmes. I'm sure he's smart enough to come in out of the rain, but just plain common sense stupid.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:32 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I like Kucinich on a lot of things...guy is radical as hell.

I'm not a huge fan of Kucinich. Being from the Cleveland area, I can tell you that during his years as mayor of Cleveland, the city was the first major city to declare bankruptcy. I like a lot of his stances in foreign policy, but I still wouldn't trust him.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:51 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Hannity and guests would all gang up on Colmes and pound on the guy, it was actually painful to watch, this skinny guy getting bullied by these guys. Colmes had no business there.
I always wondered why Colmes got out of there so I could watch the show now and then. Thanks for telling me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies