Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 03:00 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,683,956 times

Advertisements

Surrounding China with a U.S. military presence is quietly going on to the point that China is now getting very nervous. However, you don't hear about this in the American media.....

A war ready made is now on the table.

“The Chinese are Starting to Feel Surrounded by US Forces from All Sides”: Expert | Global Research
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 03:41 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,991,811 times
A war with China is going to be really bad for American businesses like Walmart or the people who make anything using rare earths.

Old 01-20-2013, 04:24 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
However, you don't hear about this in the American media.....
That's because your source is FUBAR.

"Besides, at least 2 US aircraft carriers are constantly keeping watch in the region.
"

Yeah, right that's why USS Washington is the only carrier in the Pacific right now --- and its been ported (at Japan) since before Thanksgiving.

Maybe one day, Israel will actually attack Iran (snicker).

Militarily...

Mircea

Old 01-20-2013, 04:33 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa Pipes View Post
Surrounding China with a U.S. military presence is quietly going on to the point that China is now getting very nervous. However, you don't hear about this in the American media.....

A war ready made is now on the table.

“The Chinese are Starting to Feel Surrounded by US Forces from All Sides”: Expert | Global Research
A war with China? This isn't the Comedy Forum.

All of China's military hardware is copied (poorly) either from America or Russia...

What are they going to do with their 2,285,000 active duty military? Invade us?

I am so sick of these maybe, possibly, could happen we think be scawred articles/scenarios......

Old 01-20-2013, 04:39 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,504,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

All of China's military hardware is copied (poorly) either from America or Russia...

I am so sick of these maybe, possibly, could happen we think be scawred articles/scenarios......
If they do they'll fail because a lot Americans are armed.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:19 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwruckman View Post
A war with China is going to be really bad for American businesses like Walmart or the people who make anything using rare earths.
I doubt very much that either side will allow it to escallate to the point of war. Both sides have far too much to lose. But, if it did come to that, do not underestimate the Chinese. They may have poor copies, but they have enough people to simply swing clubs and do a lot of damage. I can imagine hard feelings and a rift, but not war.

Old 01-20-2013, 05:23 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,201,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
If they do they'll fail because a lot Americans are armed.
Just how are they going to invade America?

With these?

Old 01-21-2013, 01:17 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,406,521 times
I don't think any war with China is likely in the foreseeable future. The Chinese are interested in learning as much as they can about American technology, etc. without going to war against the USA.

Old 01-21-2013, 07:06 PM

488 posts, read 412,830 times
The only war being waged with China is indicated by all those US dollar bills surrounding it, entering it, making it into an economic node that will anchor 1.5 billion Asians to the global market while providing larger profits to businesses buying goods from there, those global war-mongers out for new markets.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:54 AM

1,332 posts, read 1,990,286 times
Default Well I hope the anti-gun crowd now appreciates us gun owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post

Frorm what the gun control people claim, there are nearly 300 million guns in the hands of us in the USA.

So that makes about what?...about 130 guns we have to use against each active duty Chinese soldier...

Hell!...we won't even have to reload..."Just hand me the shotgun with the buckshot sweetheart - let's watch them dance a bit"....."And then we'll go through some of the 30-30s to knock a few on their butts"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies