Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Homosexuality is disgusting. I don't need to explain myself to you or anyone else.
Yes you do if you want to oppress the rights, freedoms, and opportunities of your fellow American.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
If this is what you call 'good traditional values', then I want no part of it.

I thought America was the land of free? Where all Americans - regardless of sex, age, ethnicity, and lifestyle choice - are granted equal rights, liberties, freedoms, and opportunities given to them by the Bill of Rights and Constitution of the United States?

What you want is oppression and quite frankly that's unpatriotic. Go take your Anti-American sentiment somewhere else.
America is also the land where the majority rules and the majority doesn't like the GLBT weirdo's.

Put up with them because it's PC?

I'll buy that....

Old 01-23-2013, 03:13 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Now tell us what you think should happen to those "deviants of all persuasions," and what impact that would have on our prison population.

Sexual Deviants?
Who cares, they should be left alone to exercise their free rights between consenting adults as they choose.
They should be protected by the same laws that apply to all individuals equally.

In Prison:
Any person accused of raping another inmate should be tried for rape and if convicted be confined in solitary or with other rapists.
Any person caught raping should be confined in solitary or with other rapists.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:15 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Quote:
Yes you do if you want to oppress the rights, freedoms, and opportunities of your fellow American.
If America is the land of rights, freedoms, and opportunities why is the government trying to take American guns away from American citizens?

Why can't a group of men form a male-only exclusive club?

You are too funny, dream on........

Old 01-23-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Where did he say he wants to oppress the rights, freedoms and opportunities of anyone?

What he said is grown up men playing with each others butts is disgusting.
and frankly - yes it is.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:21 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
We enjoy traditional values.
What the hell is 'traditional values' anyway? Why do you cling to such a shallow philosophy?

Can you put into a tangible list what you feel these 'traditional values' are?

Old 01-23-2013, 03:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,771,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Where did he say he wants to oppress the rights, freedoms and opportunities of anyone?

What he said is grown up men playing with each others butts is disgusting.
and frankly - yes it is.
But grown up men and women playing with each others butts is perfectly fine? You know seeing as much much more of them do it than gays.

The fact that homophobes like you always refine gays down to nothing more than anal sex says a heck of a lot about your mental state and your hidden issues.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
But grown up men and women playing with each others butts is perfectly fine? You know seeing as much much more of them do it than gays.

The fact that homophobes like you always refine gays down to nothing more than anal sex says a heck of a lot about your mental state and your hidden issues.
I'm not afraid of homosexuals - for the most part I think they are amusing to take themselves so seriously.
And what is homosexuality if not anal sex?

Old 01-23-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
America is also the land where the majority rules and the majority doesn't like the GLBT weirdo's.

Put up with them because it's PC?

I'll buy that....
You're ridiculing other people for a lack of an education and you think America is majority rule? Wrong. Our government is specifically set up to stop tyranny of the majority.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I'm not afraid of homosexuals - for the most part I think they are amusing to take themselves so seriously.
And what is homosexuality if not anal sex?
Apparently you're not very bright. Homophobia encompasses more than fear. Aversion to, discrimination of, and/or hatred of homosexuals and homosexuality are included.

Homosexuality refers to nothing more than someone having the predisposition to be attracted to members of the same-sex. It says absolutely nothing about behavior. Many many gays do not like or engage in anal sex. Why do you completely ignore a gay person's desire to love someone and be loved by someone? Their desire to have a companion, someone they can take of, and spend their life with? All those fall under "homosexuality".

The absolute only difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals is the biological gender of their preferred partner. That's it. Everything else that goes into a relationship or the desire for a relationship is identical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies