Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 09:53 AM

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
That's exactly what Reagan forced the Soviet Union into doing.
That's we did in Chechnya. They killed more of us but we turned that tiny corner of just 1 million people into hell. The people who wanted to cooperate with the enemy didn't feel safe. They stopped going to work and then fled. The economy became nonexistent. We bled the military dry of their money, moral and will. The bigger and more bloated something is the easier it is to starve it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 10:05 AM

1,090 posts, read 1,595,041 times
Quote:
I am a very responsible gun owner. I will not allow them to confiscate my 30 round magazines for my mini-14 and WW2 M1 Carbines or my 17 round magazines for my Glock's. That is what they are attempting to propose in New York State. It is my right to own them.

Sarah Palin warned what could happen back in Sept of 08.

Take a listen.

Sarah Palin - ABC Interview, 2nd Amendment Rights - YouTube
Oh yeah, we have to listen what the queen of whitetrash has to say

Old 01-22-2013, 10:33 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
considering where I live, if a cop or fireman actually shows up, it will be after the fact rather than during a crime or fire.
Precisely. Police and fire departments are under NO legal obligation whatsoever to protect you from harm. They are required to investigate after a crime or fire has occurred, however.

Your safety is in your OWN hands.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:36 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
I think more people need to see the subset of gun nuts who are insane, violent, and treasonous.
You are mistaken. The right to bear arms is Constitutional, not treasonous.

The attempt to infringe upon any U.S. citizen's right to bear arms is treasonous.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:37 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,438,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianuser View Post
Oh yeah, we have to listen what the queen of whitetrash has to say
Grow up and act like an adult. She's not trash and you can't deny what she said is the truth.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:13 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,135,705 times
Quote:
Obama would never send the Army to stand up against all the county Sheriff's in Utah.
I know the county Sheriffs would fold well before it gets to that point...

Old 01-22-2013, 11:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,243,959 times
Default They are prepared to 'fight till the death'

That can be arranged old army soldier, ask yourself, which is bigger, all the sheriffs in Utah, or the US Army, that is like a no brainer, isn't it?

Old 01-22-2013, 11:22 AM

10,553 posts, read 9,653,382 times
There is no one coming for your guns.

Show me one single legal gun owner who has had a gun confiscated because of the White House recommendations on gun control.

Even Dianne Feinstein's bill to ban assault weapons in California, is not retroactive, i.e. no one will be taking away the assault weapons that people already own.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:20 PM

1,090 posts, read 1,595,041 times
Quote:
Grow up and act like an adult. She's not trash and you can't deny what she said is the truth.
Please... your obsession with the Queen of whitetrash and republitards is pathetic and childish.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,203,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
There is no one coming for your guns.

Show me one single legal gun owner who has had a gun confiscated because of the White House recommendations on gun control.

Even Dianne Feinstein's bill to ban assault weapons in California, is not retroactive, i.e. no one will be taking away the assault weapons that people already own.

so what would you do in dianne feinstein also introduced legislation to curb parts of your 5th Amendment? you cannot remain silent anymore. anything in the past is ok, but any future crimes you could not remain silent.

foreigners need not answer this as they truly do not have a Constitution over 200 years old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies