Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 12:53 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,879,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
He attacks the source because it's not based in fact. It's based in bigotry and hatred and has no basis in any kind of evidence.

I can start up a blog on wordpress called "turtlesaretakingovertheworld" and go on rants about how there's a secret conspiracy by the turtle population to infiltrate our government and convert us all to turtlism. It would be utter nonsense (like this entire thread), but it would still be my "source of evidence" for some idiotic thread about it.

This thread is based on a blog written by a racist xenophobe, posted by a racist xenophobe, nothing more to see here.

Muslims, like all other religious people, are primitive and psychotic. They are no better or worse than the Christians who try to force their religion on everyone here in the US. Or the Jews who discriminate against non-Jews in Israel. Or the Hindus who discriminate against non-Hindus in India, etc.

Religion is a cancer on us all, regardless of the silly superstitions that religion follows.

I'm not defending the Muslims or the rapists, I'm merely pointing out the flaws in this IDIOTIC THREAD based on some IDIOTIC BLOG.
No, assuming the motive of the author is not addressing the argument, it is obfuscating the issue by creating a straw man argument. The only legitimate criticism of the source is if it is fabricated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2013, 01:23 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,467,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
Being pissed about the Muslim tsunami is an action and not a belief?
Let me rephrase: people do not care about what Muslims believe as much as about what they do. Flooding these peaceful northern countries. Importing poverty by the millions. Changing the local culture. All these are actions, not beliefs.

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-01-2013 at 01:45 PM..

Old 02-02-2013, 08:51 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,277,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rape Jihad View Post

Actually, my blog is based on fact and evidence. Exactly what fact and evidence do you require?
First off:

Police Reports and breakdowns. We already have a first hand source from an article that says the rise in incidents are due to Sweden expanding the definition of rape.

Breakdown:

Incidents of women being raped, and description of perpetrator.

Not your opinion. Not your biased views. Just stats.

The rest of your post means nothing without the real facts.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:56 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,106 times
Nationalists are marching through the streets of Athens as we speak, the Muslim issue will be resolved throughout the European continent in the coming decade.

It is only natural to protect your national identity, culture, and way of life. The Marxists and globalist "right wingers" have imported millions of 3rd world savages to drive down wages and secure voting blocs. The nationalists are aware of this, and are articulating this to the masses. That is why the continent is ready to explode.

And don't worry Americans, we will Balkanize shortly.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:21 AM

225 posts, read 352,564 times
Wow! Based on the posts in this thread, nobody has any right to complain about the quality of education in the U.S. Seriously, has no one here taken a course in statistics or research methods? There is a technical term for the "data" presented in this thread and that term is "bulls***". I don't feel like teaching an entire statistics course for you people but just know that if you think that the OP posted a reliable source of information, you are so incredibly wrong. But if you think I am being ignorant, then please explain to me how this information is accurate and please use the proper three part criteria for establishing causality.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,739,563 times
Quote:
Just because you are ignorant of something does not mean that it does not exist
So you're convinced that women can rape men, huh? How does that work?

Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,792,370 times
Quote:

Being pissed about the 'Muslim tsunami' is an action and not a belief?
Imagine how those Native Americans felt when the European tsunami imposed their traditional values, beliefs, laws and disease and took their country away from them?

Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post

This news doesn't surprise me with the violent misogyny of Islamic males.
What news?
This article implies that Sweden's rape rate is due to Muslin immigration. Of course it does not mention that Sweden's rape rate is high because Sweden defines rape differently than most countries. It also failed to supply any factual information that Muslims were convidxted of most of the reported rapes.

Many folk embrace sensational headlines that confirm their own perceptions, regardless of facts.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I understand it perfectly, a man cannot be raped either by a man or a woman but especially by a woman. The whole thought is ridiculous.
Let's hope you don't have to serve any prison time.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:41 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,265,936 times
I do not understand why so many liberals are so willing to embrace a religion that encourages hatred for women and the murdering of gay people. WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies