Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,049,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Because they're paid to do that. If someone wants to pay me to listen to you and the others testify day-after-day about all the people out to get you, I wouldn't turn it down.
Are you being paid to post here?

Old 02-09-2013, 08:27 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,162,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Are you being paid to post here?
Well, I guess the secret is out. I am on the payroll of the Obama Administration to keep an eye on you during working hours. Once you get home, that's when Eric Holder's high altitude drones are monitoring you.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Well, I guess the secret is out. I am on the payroll of the Obama Administration to keep an eye on you during working hours. Once you get home, that's when Eric Holder's high altitude drones are monitoring you.
I always figured that you would realize that honesty is the best policy.

Thank you for being open about what you do for the administration.

My tax dollars at work.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
I always figured that you would realize that honesty is the best policy.

Thank you for being open about what you do for the administration.

My tax dollars at work.
The truth is, we're everywhere. We actually have two other agents at two separate retail establishments that you frequent. I've seen reports from both of them on some of your recent activities. There is also one patriotic soul at your church who volunteered her services for the well-being of the nation.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:40 PM

709 posts, read 657,634 times
Utah Data Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll just drop this right in here....

Old 02-09-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
There is also one patriotic soul at your church who volunteered her services for the well-being of the nation.
Where did she see me - and when?

Last edited by Harrier; 02-09-2013 at 08:56 PM..

Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 PM

438 posts, read 1,532,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rso092 View Post
Utah Data Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll just drop this right in here....

You beat me to it.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Where did she me - and when?
I'm not sure, but she first became suspicious when she perceived you to be mouthing the words without saying them with the type of feeling she would prefer in a church of God. She was more than willing to supply information after that.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:59 PM

709 posts, read 657,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
You beat me to it.
Obviously this is just a conspiracy theory though, right?

Old 02-09-2013, 08:59 PM

279 posts, read 482,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
You beat me to it.
And me...

WARNING: Government Using Microsoft's XBOX 360 KINECT to SPY on you! - YouTube The government uses, X boxes, TV's, dishwashers, etc. to spy on its citizens.

Utah spy center update - ABC4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News

BLUFFDALE, Utah (ABC 4 News) - The National Security Administration is construction a $1.2 billion data center at Camp W.G Williams National Guard Post.

The one million square-foot facility is the largest U.S. Department of Defense project in the nation.

It has been under construction for a little more than a year as the progress is obvious several buildings are rising from the dust as crews work to construct the center.

Some are touting the "spy center" to be the most advanced of its kind in the world. "If we were number 1 in the world with out spy situation I think that's great," said Gary Bolton.

Supercomputers will fill 100,000 square feet of space. What those computers will do is classified, but one top official said they will be used to "find, fix and kill the enemy." "Utah is really advanced as far as collecting and processing information so I'm no surprised they would be build something like that in here," said Lydia Goldina.

A "wired magazine" article published last March reports the super computers will collect, sift and store billions of email messages and phone calls from within the United States and around the world. "It feels to me a lot more like they're just spying on us rather than terrorism," said Joshua Jessop. "I don't like the idea of invasion of privacy and now they're going to be to watch everything we do," Jessop continued.

This center will have its own water supply, sewage treatment plant and because it will draw 5 megawatts of power it will have its own substation.

The data center is scheduled to be up and running September of 2013.

ALEX JONES & KATHERINE ALBRECHT RFID CHIP - YouTube RFID tags and microchips for humans.

If you really want to know what is going on in the world, and who is pulling the strings so to speak, read through this thread...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ould-look.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies