Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 08:32 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,480,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Where is the proof he killed anyone?
Um, eye witnesses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,952,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Um, eye witnesses.
I thought there was others reporting he did the killing also not just police saying it. Do you have any proof of a witness?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,607,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I don't support murder or anything like that. But, if this guy was such an evil man, why didn't he just kill those two people instead of tying them up? I mean he would have been long gone if he did that. Right?
the fact that he doesn't kill every single person he has a chance to kill means he's not evil?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:36 AM

720 posts, read 1,408,916 times
Smh. I give up. It's impossible to argue the point that he was set up, evidence planted, emails sent by someone else, etc. We can all agree, we will NEVER know the truth. Never. I suppose the ones pissing on Dorner are the same ones who believe every single bit of info the media has spewed about Sandy Hook as well. There is a bigger agenda, not just some fired ex police officer ranting and killing.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:37 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,463,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
What kind of pathetic individual would support this scumbag?
city-data anarchist / conspiracy types, clearly.

17,823 posts, read 23,472,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
What is worrying is that there were many on his side from the various postings I saw on the internet.
That so many people would cheer him on about getting revenge on the LAPD shows there is something to be worried about in our society today.

I'm sure it did not escape the eyes of the government either.
The LAPD has been a corrupt law enforcement agency for so long, it is understandable that people may build a strong resentment toward that agency. The LAPD have over a 30-year history of COPs perjuring themselves in order to inflate the charges or justify evidence.

I do not know if Dorner did anything wrong, and I do not know if the LAPD did anything wrong, and now we will never know. It would have been preferable to bring Dorner in alive so we could have found out some of the truth, but I am afraid that was never going to happen. It was very evident from the beginning that there was only one way this was going to end - with Dorner's death. I think Dorner probably knew that as well.

1,515 posts, read 1,226,905 times
There is definitely something to be worried about in our society today - the out-of-control gang of law enforcement thugs that daily deny citizens due process, that lie to get warrants, that commit every imaginable crime and walk away scot free! Just seeing the truck that those 2 ladies were in shot all to hell by LAPD punks should wake people up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
What is worrying is that there were many on his side from the various postings I saw on the internet.
That so many people would cheer him on about getting revenge on the LAPD shows there is something to be worried about in our society today.

I'm sure it did not escape the eyes of the government either.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:39 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,438,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Where is the proof he killed anyone?

Wait, there is none. The cops Waco'd him instead.

You do know that every manhunt in history. . .started with cops going after someone based on evidence/etc. I mean between Dorner's manifesto and the fact he targeted the CHILDREN of the person who represented him. . .it doesn't take a 101 detective to say "we better talk to this guy".

And then you run, kidnap/tie people up, and shoot at cops. . .you will have our attention.

Don't let the term "alleged" through you off. If your a suspect, and you are shooting at cops, they will put you down.

. . .but shooting the children of your rep, and a cop I think surrendering to the cops was out of the question anyway. In that case, if you want to live, you call a lawyer or a reporter and surrender to them. . .and they bring you in.

Obviously, Dorner (per his manifesto) wanted to "bring it on". What do you want the police to do? wait until he runs out of ammo?

and I don't know how the fire started or how he died yet. If its like Waco, then he may of done it to himself. . . .like those crazy people did to their kids (pretty sad).

Old 02-13-2013, 08:43 AM

This wasn't just some disgruntled ex-cop. It's very unique and people should be concerned with this case. This won't be the last crazy scenario we see. I think this caused the public to embrace police forces using drones. So basically, if the police see anyone as a threat, send out the drone!!! This is so incredibly effed up.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:46 AM

It's going to take a drone up your arse, no gun to defend yourself, martial law, losing ALL rights, and being sent to camps for most to "wake up".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies