Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 01:45 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,267,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
There are people getting Dorner tattoos.
It's one thing to praise their "folk hero/freedom fighter"
on Internet forums, it's quite another to enshrine this
cold blooded killer on their body for eternity.
Sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 01:46 PM

7,521 posts, read 5,766,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potatoes View Post
Where is the proof he killed anyone?

Wait, there is none. The cops Waco'd him instead.
I hope you don't use that same method of reasoning when you vote..

Old 02-13-2013, 01:50 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,475,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Wrong...

While the govt did NOT provide weapons and training to Bin Ladin personally, they DID provide them to the Mujahideen while they were fighting Russia.

Bin Ladin was a recruiter and mid level leader for the Mujahideen at the time.

This is known fact. Known that Bin Ladin was a leader in the Mujahideen and known fact that we supplied training and weapons. How do you think they got Stinger missiles???

If you won't believe that then how about this...

DOH!!!

Oh what's that he is holding???

Could that be an American Stinger missile??? Naahhhhh....

Zbigniew Brzezinski...

Zbigniew Brzezinski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The US did support the Afghani Mujahideen from 1980 through 1988. Osama bin Laden was never part of the Mujahideen, and did not even show up in Afghanistan from the Sudan until 1989, after the CIA had already left. The Afghani Mujahideen became the Afghani Northern Alliance, and fought against the Pakistani Taliban and bin Laden's al Qaeda organization.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Is this what you said about Zimmerman?
Of course. Anyone who has not been tried and convicted of a crime is presumed to be innocent, and should be treated accordingly.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:59 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,570,733 times
Quote:
Where is the proof he killed anyone?

Wait, there is none. The cops Waco'd him instead.
Well, a ballistics report would say if his gun was used to kill all those people.
Not many people walk around with a .50 cal

Old 02-13-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Well, a ballistics report would say if his gun was used to kill all those people.
Not many people walk around with a .50 cal
The ballistics report will say whatever the LAPD want it to say.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:23 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,570,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
The ballistics report will say whatever the LAPD want it to say.
Yes it will. I figured he was a dead man when I read how they opened fire on 2 women delivering papers.
Shoot first, ask questions later and then defend yourself for doing what you did taking zero blame.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:29 PM

1,137 posts, read 973,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
Look who is supporting the deranged murderer and attempting to justify his actions. I mean really look at who they are. They're pretty much all right wing nutjobs who are blinded by their irrational hatred of the government. They're willing to believe just about any nonsense and facts simply do not matter to them.
Look at who is supporting unconstitutional gun control laws. I mean really look at who they are. They're pretty much all left wing nutjobs who are blinded by their irrational hatred of an inanimate object. Theyre willing to believe just about any nonsense and facts simply do not matter to them.

Not a member of the right or left wing, yet I fully supported Dorner in his personal war against cops.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:43 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Look at who is supporting unconstitutional gun control laws. I mean really look at who they are. They're pretty much all left wing nutjobs who are blinded by their irrational hatred of an inanimate object. Theyre willing to believe just about any nonsense and facts simply do not matter to them.

Not a member of the right or left wing, yet I fully supported Dorner in his personal war against cops.
So you're just a disturbed individual who thinks gunning down people who haven't done anything to you is an okay thing to do...

Sick.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:47 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,160,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Yes it will. I figured he was a dead man when I read how they opened fire on 2 women delivering papers.
Shoot first, ask questions later and then defend yourself for doing what you did taking zero blame.
Anyone catch the police scanners on the asians getting shot at in hot blood?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies