Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2013, 06:09 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Let's see. a cold blooded murder who killed innocent people who had nothing to do with his being fired from the LAPD

compared to

an entity comprised of thousands of unique individuals with their own bias, beliefs, shortcomings, weaknesses and strengths.

Please lay off whatever it is you are smoking.
Where is your proof that Dorner killed anyone? Was he tried for any crimes? Was he convicted of any crimes? So your accusations are meaningless and without merit. Maybe we should just make up stuff about you, like how you killed all those people in Timbuktu. Then we can send the COPs to your door and shoot up you and your family, providing the exact same justice Dorner received. You seem to be okay with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 06:13 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
That is total BS. I lived in Detroit when Reagan de-funded the mental hospitals. I watched as suddenly in the mid 80s there was a flood of mentally disabled people wandering around the city. It was the slant head Reagan who pushed the mentally ill out of treatment. Not directly but by de-funding the hospitals.
Reagan did not defund anything. Boy, what a mental midget that cannot comprehend how their own government functions.

Congress controls the spending, not Presidents. I realize this is an extremely difficult concept for you liberal freaks to comprehend, but making up nonsense and pretending our government works as you describe only makes you appear more idiotic than normal.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:17 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,394,916 times
I'll come out on the side of being in favor of burning known murderers alive without a trial. I have no problem with it whatsoever.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:19 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I do not know Dorner, nor do I care to know about Dorner. However, in the US one is suppose to be innocent until proven guilty. How do you know Dorner killed anyone? Because the media and the COPs told you. The last time I checked neither the media nor the COPs were the courts or a jury of his peers.

What I find truly pathetic are the individuals who cheer for Dorner's death before he was found guilty of committing any crime. These kinds of POS deserve the exact same treatment as Dorner.
I quite agree. Dorner could not have gotten a fair trial anywhere in the US. I am inclined to believe it was a gimme tbe guy wouldn't be taken alive. No chance.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:26 PM

415 posts, read 615,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
What is worrying is that there were many on his side from the various postings I saw on the internet.
That so many people would cheer him on about getting revenge on the LAPD shows there is something to be worried about in our society today.

I'm sure it did not escape the eyes of the government either.
You obviously haven't read up on SoCal cops much. One of the things I hate living here are the cops. They are nothing more than a taxpayer subsidized street gang.

I don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to defend these useless taxpayer funded thugs. I honestly did not feel any remorse or sadness over the cops that got killed by Dorner. I'm tired of reading the awful exploits of these thugs paid for with my taxes.

What's sad is people defending cops who do this. On the hunt for Dorner these thugs gunned down three innocent people just because and destroyed a mans cabin.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:35 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Who believed his story 100%,even if he was mistreated. What is the defense for killing that young woman and her fiancée? Or cowardly killing the police sitting at a stop light? Reading the comments in the LA Times made me as angry as I have been in a long time. What kind of pathetic individual would support this scumbag?
My first post when this story broke is that Black folks will make him out to be a real life, modern day Django. It's kind of scary how right I am about African-Americans, very predictable people.

The very people whining about guns killing their children, turnaround and cheer on a murderer. How can anyone take such people seriously?

http://www.newswise.com/articles/bla...ry-of-distrust

Old 02-13-2013, 06:41 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,555 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Umm yeah you would be...
exactly my point.

Old 02-13-2013, 06:58 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
The ballistics report will say whatever the LAPD want it to say.

it's amazing that they found a wallet with a drivers license in it, when the cabin was totally burned to the ground, i wonder if they found a complete set of medical, dental,and birth certificate records right next to it.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:08 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Where is your proof that Dorner killed anyone?
Manifesto
Him calling the father of Miss Quan, telling him he murdered his daughter, taunting him for days about the murder.
Witnesses saw him shoot at two cops.

That's all I need. I'm not in a court of law, so "evidence" can be thin in my opinion. He braged about it on his facebook page. That pretty much is sign of his guilt.

Quote:
Was he tried for any crimes?
don't care. i'm not in a court of law nor am I on the jury of this case. Nor do I tend to be for this case (not that I would be chosen, I would seek to disqualify myself anyway). But, it's my opinion and I don't give a damn what you think.

Public opinion doesn't need "evidence" the same way a court of law does. He pretty much guaranteed his guilt by publishing his manifesto and ACTING out what he planned to do in his manifesto.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:15 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suissegrl702 View Post
You obviously haven't read up on SoCal cops much. One of the things I hate living here are the cops. They are nothing more than a taxpayer subsidized street gang.
Oh lookee. someone who was probably stopped by a cop because you did something illegal, but didn't think you did and is sore about it , because you probably had to face jail time, or pay a steep fine.

funny, I've lived here for nearly a decade. I have never been stopped by a cop; never been the subject of any of their "thug"-ness.

If you don't freaking live the life a criminal then you will never see a cop stop or be a "thug" to you.

I've only had to deal with cops three times:

I needed a cop was during a car accident, where the guy who hit me tried to drive away. the cop was courteous to me, helpful and even drove me to the nearest repair shop so I could arrange to get my car towed.

I was in a car accident, and it was the cop who arrived who kept me calm while firefighters had to use the jaws of life to extricate me out of my mother's totaled car.

And it was a cop who came to take my statement when I witnessed a drunk driver, take out 5 cars and a light pole, which nearly hit the car my friend was driving. Said drunk driver was a soldier, who faced a dishonorable discharge from the military for causing the accidents and trying to flee. the cop was more than helpful in having me do a line up to identify the driver.

Wow, such thuggis behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies