Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 01:47 PM

12,406 posts, read 18,976,948 times

Advertisements

Someone sent this to me. I don't agree with the conclusion that the authors might be making, but the resemblances are unusual, since so many are in the same family.

Remarkable Resemblance Of Sandy Hook Victims And Professional Crisis Actors | Opinion - Conservative
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 01:55 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,519,984 times
You're going to be attacked OP. However, I've never seen anything wrong with asking questions. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: This week the Newtown Bee (local paper) stated the man in camo in the woods with an assault rifle was "an off-duty swat officer" who claimed to be hunting. That close to the school? Really dude?

Attack me all you want, but this whole thing is full of fish smell.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:04 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
interesting

Old 01-17-2013, 02:09 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,714,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Someone sent this to me. I don't agree with the conclusion that the authors might be making, but the resemblances are unusual, since so many are in the same family.

Remarkable Resemblance Of Sandy Hook Victims And Professional Crisis Actors | Opinion - Conservative
Definitely some strong resemblances there. As James said, you'll probably be attacked by others for posting this, but nothing wrong with asking questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
You're going to be attacked OP. However, I've never seen anything wrong with asking questions. Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: This week the Newtown Bee (local paper) stated the man in camo in the woods with an assault rifle was "an off-duty swat officer" who claimed to be hunting. That close to the school? Really dude?

Interesting story, but I see a couple of problems with it:
a) Why would an off duty swat officer be hunting that close to a school, and within city limits?
b) Why has it taken this long for any information about the individual to come out?

Old 01-17-2013, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Definitely some strong resemblances there. As James said, you'll probably be attacked by others for posting this, but nothing wrong with asking questions.

Interesting story, but I see a couple of problems with it:
a) Why would an off duty swat officer be hunting that close to a school, and within city limits?
b) Why has it taken this long for any information about the individual to come out?
The mindset of the public is that everything is coincidence like NORAD standing down on 9/11 and having several drills of hijacked aircraft the same day.

FEMA was holding drills all over CT that month, including on the 14th when the shooting took place:

"FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters"

http://ctemscouncils.org/downloads/FEMAL366.pdf

Old 01-17-2013, 03:27 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post

Thanks for pointing this out. Its good to know that some crazy people post to the internet, instead of shooting people. Good thing they have a hobby.

Old 01-17-2013, 03:30 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,436,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post

I'm sure you started making up conspiracies the minute you heard about this. There is no such thing as mass murders? they are all government actors? etc?

To what? Even this mass shooting won't change the fact they can't get anything through the house, let alone the senate.

The only smell here, is the smell of people who make up reality to fit their world view.

Old 01-17-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
Thanks for pointing this out. Its good to know that some crazy people post to the internet, instead of shooting people. Good thing they have a hobby.
Did you read my post? Really? Can you read, or are you just looking for an excuse to pontifucate?

I do think that there is a weird resemblance. I don't agree with 'the conclusion'. If the CIA wanted to use those actors all traces of their pictures would have been erased and so might they have.

There ARE strange things about the story, though. I am still wondering why we had at least three stories of the mother's job. She worked at that school. No, she is not on the register. He shot up her class. No, she NEVER worked there, she worked at another school. Oh, she did not work there, either? Oh, she was just a substitute. Blah, blah, blah.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 PM

I don't see what the issue is with discussing popular issues in a different light. You don't reach reasonable conclusions if you only discuss your opinion with someone that shares a similar opinion.

And anyone who groups us "conspiracy theorists" or "crazy people" (aka free thinkers) with mass murderers is a f*cking douchebag. Your snitch attitude is destructive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec

Old 01-18-2013, 03:15 PM

Gun control advocates must grab on to any issue that they can because there are now fewer of them. Violent crime in this country is way down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies