Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

Well maybe Mr. Obama is applying that rule to business men, large, small and medium. Think of some of the things he has asked for that will kill all kinds of businesses.

#1. The entrance of Obamacare into our system. Many businesses are finding that when it comes in 100% they will have to drop their health insurance for employers because they just can't afford things at today's prices. That thing causes all those employees to be without insurance and not all states have established, nor will they, their exchanges. I don't know how those things will work for the people who show up without employer provided insurance.

#2. When he asked for a $9 minimum wage it appears to me that all he wanted to do was to extend his war on the wealthy, that would be the businessmen who make over $250,000. Yep, extend the class warfare in an attempt to put many of them out of business.

#3. So many other tax increases both from Obamacare and other sources will make it more and more impossible for small businesses to make it.

Ok, how many people think that he is trying, through his policies, to force more and more people onto the rolls of the unemployed and from that to become dependent on the federal government to stay alive. I think that is just what he wants and also that these are his three strikes.

Obama Wants to Close Thousands of Businesses & Raise Unemployment : Political Outcast

Old 02-15-2013, 03:33 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
I have to agree. These actions are not those of a president intent on anything other than a legacy.

That legacy is shameful, harmful and keeps America on a road to citizen dependents governed by a ruling class of corrupt politicians that proclaim it's beneath their dignity to accept a pay cut themselves.

Old 02-15-2013, 03:43 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,231,741 times
So where does the "you are out" part come in?

Old 02-15-2013, 11:24 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
So where does the "you are out" part come in?
I guess you haven't been to, watched on tv or read about baseball games. Huh?

Old 02-15-2013, 11:33 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,194,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Three strikes and the batter is out. Correct.

Unfortunately for you, Barack Obama is the President of the United States and will be for the next four years. A guy in a Dodgers uniform: three strikes and he's out. The President of the United States? He's in a whole different ball game.

Four more years, oldboy. You might as well put your congressman on speed dial so you can complain about every little things the Democrats do, It will save you from looking up the number over and over.

Old 02-15-2013, 11:39 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,119,250 times
Yes, it's been Obama's plan all along, to make an even better mess than George W Bush.

..he failed.

Old 02-17-2013, 12:41 AM

5,739 posts, read 6,937,766 times
Quote:
Well maybe Mr. Obama is applying that rule to business men, large, small and medium. Think of some of the things he has asked for that will kill all kinds of businesses.

#1. The entrance of Obamacare into our system. Many businesses are finding that when it comes in 100% they will have to drop their health insurance for employers because they just can't afford things at today's prices. That thing causes all those employees to be without insurance and not all states have established, nor will they, their exchanges. I don't know how those things will work for the people who show up without employer provided insurance.

#2. When he asked for a $9 minimum wage it appears to me that all he wanted to do was to extend his war on the wealthy, that would be the businessmen who make over $250,000. Yep, extend the class warfare in an attempt to put many of them out of business.

#3. So many other tax increases both from Obamacare and other sources will make it more and more impossible for small businesses to make it.

Ok, how many people think that he is trying, through his policies, to force more and more people onto the rolls of the unemployed and from that to become dependent on the federal government to stay alive. I think that is just what he wants and also that these are his three strikes.

Obama Wants to Close Thousands of Businesses & Raise Unemployment : Political Outcast
Gee, yet another "the-wealthy-are-hurting-thanks-to-Obama" wasted space thread. We all really benefit from these anti-knowledge topics...

Old 02-17-2013, 06:02 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
i've watched and played a lot of it. one thing i've noticed is that every single spectator doesn't get to dictate what the strike zone is.

Old 02-17-2013, 06:09 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,477,416 times
Just so nobody thinks all of the loons are here at c-d,I found this on another board.
Russian Nuke Bombers Circle Guam… Obama Goes Golfing | The Gateway Pundit

Obama should not be playing golf when Russian bombers are in the air. WTF?

Old 02-17-2013, 06:16 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Obama should not be playing golf when Russian bombers are in the air. WTF?

from your link:

"Two Russian bombers, capable of carrying nuclear cruise missiles, circled the US island of Guam in the Western Pacific this week. U.S. Air Force F-15 jets scrambled from Andersen Air Force Base on Guam to intercept the bombers."

what more did you want to be done?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies