Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 05:34 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,408,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matzoman View Post
It is really getting out of control. Last year three familys of lefties moved into my neighborhood and the property values have gone way down. There has been all manner of lefty handed riff-raff hanging around, blasting lefty music out of their cars and cooking that strange smelling lefty food. The worst thing is one of the lefty boys has been giving my pure blooded right handed daughter sexy looks. I have tried going to city council meetings and reporting this general decay of society but no one has taken my complaints seriously.
Proof of the left-handed agenda! They want to recruit our children into their disgusting lifestyle!

Those 'people' will stop at nothing until they force us to accept them as 'normal' people and have the same rights as we have.

It's a sign of the end-times.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Oh, oh, lets not undermine what it really was about. Marriage was nothing but a proxy for the point of legal unification primarily for the sake of children. It was not practical to have legal settlements for an estate given that the resources were in essence to help maintain care of the minors. We did not have high speed computers to compute or follow up procreation so we just allowed the legal definition of marriage to be the structure to maintain the basic unit. It was not for the childless and their conveniences.

So this sort of puts the question to both sides. Legal bonds to adopted children seems to be the area at stake. Thus homosexuals who wish to adopt might have the best argument. Otherwise its just some cooked up legal avenue to save on probate, commit fraudulent conveyances , immigration scams or anyway to disassociate the reality that we are trying to put a legal roof over a child's head.
You're off topic. This thread is about left-handers and whether it's a choice. Which it is of course. Lot's of studies that I can't link to prove it is.

And stop trying to jump on the gay-rights bandwagon. It's insulting. Next you'll be trying to compare left-handedness with skin color.

Left-handedness isn't like sexual orientation or skin color. Left-handedness is a mental illness. People aren't born left-handed. Everyone left-handed person I know had a father who just didn't pat them on the right shoulder enough when they were children.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Gibson LP View Post
What's with all the claims of left-handed people being discriminated against? Last I checked, they were just as free to write and throw with their right hand as I am.
They want 'special' rights to use their left hands and to be accepted as 'normal' folk.

You can read about it in the secret left-hander's manifesto I've found on lot's of right-handed websites.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 AM

14,488 posts, read 11,310,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
What makes it dumb, exactly?
Lefties don't feel persecuted.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:15 AM

973 posts, read 1,455,443 times
Put your left paws in the air and sing...

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret, Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way."

Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,244,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP72 View Post
Put your left paws in the air and sing...

"I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret, Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way."
Even the lyrics show righties are better.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 AM

12,970 posts, read 13,710,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Every time I go out in public like at a computer lab the mouse is on the right or the water fountain is for right handed people. In public I act like like I am a righty but within the confines of my own private home my left hand and I don't have to be a shamed of our relationship.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:28 AM

651 posts, read 706,314 times
Both me and my wife are left handed. We are part of a left handed secret society that has been working with the Bilderberg's to take over the world. It is coming along nicely. Now that we have gotten the gun manufactures to make more left handed guns its only a mater of time.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 AM

14,488 posts, read 11,310,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Every time I go out in public like at a computer lab the mouse is on the right or the water fountain is for right handed people. In public I act like like I am a righty but within the confines of my own private home my left hand and I don't have to be a shamed of our relationship.

I'm a lefty and I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:00 AM

5,177 posts, read 4,802,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
You must be a y'ung 'un, not having lived in a era where hands were slapped by teachers wielded rulers and other means of torture.

Believe it or not, kid, we sinister Americans were persecuted for our choices. The righty fascists did their damnedest to force us to change our choice. I can recall in my high school that when our coach discovered that the best candidate for quarterback was forced to choose a sinister-American for the position, and how he had to twist and turn to justify it.

You young people dont have any idea how all of us suffered for our sin of left handedness and how our sacrifices made it possible for people like you to enjoy the full benefits of your choice!!!!!1

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies