Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 01:05 PM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times

Advertisements

What is going on in the far left in America? Far left "comedian" Bill Maher is ASSAULTED repeatedly on his live HBO TV show last week.

These people are 9/11 conspiracy theorists and they, like a handful of people who desperately need psychoanalysis, claim that Bush used a remote control to fly the planes into the WTC and then used bombs on others.

99.99% of sane and intelligent people realize and agree that 9/11 was an Islamic attack on innocent Americans. Even Bill Maher, a far, far left extremist knows that. He is actually sane.

But the nutcases on the radicalized far left keep attacking him on his show. It got so bad that Bill himself got up and helped kicked one of the nutcases out.

Guys, I am not trying to defend Bill Maher here, I honestly do NOT agree or like Maher, but WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE FAR LEFT IN THIS COUNTRY????

The far left in this country has become so crazy, so radical that it will attack relentlessly anyone (even its own far left friends) whom they disagree with. They care not for free speech or free religion or free thought. It is their way or... death?!?

Scary stuff. Any thoughts???

Here is the video -
YouTube - 9/11 Conspiracy Hecklers, Real Time with Bill Maher

Guys the extreme/radicalized far left in this country is dangerous and crazy right now, because they cannot stop Iraq, even if they elect their beloved Hillary. So the far left is enraged and is ready for blood. They are attacking everyone, even people who are slightly to the right of them!! You all better watch it....

I do not agree with the far left, but these guys are scary. No one in the far right is this insane and illogical. Someone will probably be killed by these left-wing loons soon....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 PM

5,758 posts, read 11,635,426 times
Not everyone in 9/11 conspiracy circles are liberals. You'll also find plenty of far-right skinheads, survivalists, neo-fascists, and similar with those same views.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:12 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,118,785 times
First off, I agree with this post, and second, is it possible to have an argument that isn't name calling when in point of fact, some group, association unknown, believes some conspiracy about 9-11...no party affiliation, no left, no right, just people in a group with a belief.

Is that possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
Not everyone in 9/11 conspiracy circles are liberals. You'll also find plenty of far-right skinheads, survivalists, neo-fascists, and similar with those same views.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:23 PM

392 posts, read 1,858,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana-Guy View Post

The far left in this country has become so crazy, so radical that it will attack relentlessly anyone (even its own far left friends) whom they disagree with. They care not for free speech or free religion or free thought. It is their way or... death?!?

Scary stuff. Any thoughts???
WOW! What a leap. Isn't this free speech? How do you see "death" in this? I find this group odd and annoying but I am hardly afraid of them.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablemtn View Post
And that is exactly my point: neo-facists and skinheads are NUTS. If they were not insane, they would not be part of racist, idiotic groups like that.

So if these facicsts and skinheads are into the conspiracy with the far left loons, then we have a lot of nutcases to deal with in this country.

But fact still remains that the really dangerous ones right now are in the, what I call the "Radicalized far left". I am not even labeling them as "far left" as many in the far left want to engage in debate and sober conversation. These in the newly created "radicalized far left" are the basketcases here. They are even attacking those in the far left, like BIll Maher.

I am telling you, these guys are scary!

Old 10-23-2007, 01:33 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
#1, 9/11 conspiracy theorists are probably 50/50 split "leftwing nuts" vs. "rightwing nuts."

#2, Bill Maher is not "far far left." A little left of center and a social libertarian, yes... but "far far left"? Not even close.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:35 PM

1,969 posts, read 6,391,477 times
Quote:
And that is exactly my point: neo-facists and skinheads are NUTS. If they were not insane, they would not be part of racist, idiotic groups like that.

So if these facicsts and skinheads are into the conspiracy with the far left loons, then we have a lot of nutcases to deal with in this country.

But fact still remains that the really dangerous ones right now are in the, what I call the "Radicalized far left". I am not even labeling them as "far left" as many in the far left want to engage in debate and sober conversation. These in the newly created "radicalized far left" are the basketcases here. They are even attacking those in the far left, like BIll Maher.

I am telling you, these guys are scary!
Do you know that these individuals are far left? And in what way are the radicalized far left dangerous? How are they scary? No one takes them seriously, and they represent almost no one. Do you find UFO abductor folks scary? Do you consider them to be "far left loons"? Or just plain loons?

Old 10-23-2007, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stock66 View Post
WOW! What a leap. Isn't this free speech? How do you see "death" in this? I find this group odd and annoying but I am hardly afraid of them.
I think my point is best described as "radicals = danger".

[Mod Cut].

It is no different than the nazis or Facists.

They are all crazy. But what is crazy is to see radical far left attacking far left. That is not happening on the right, that is for sure.

Last edited by ontheroad; 10-23-2007 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Aspersions!

Old 10-23-2007, 01:46 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,629,228 times
I counted 8 far lefts in the OP, but have yet to hear any facts about the nuts on Maher's show other than they are 9/11 conspiracy theorist. A lot of the 9/11 nuts are totally anti-government anarchist who don't trust the left or right. Sometimes its not a matter of far left vs. far right, its a matter of sanity vs insanity.

Old 10-23-2007, 01:52 PM

4,688 posts, read 10,105,849 times
Quote:
99.99% of sane and intelligent people realize and agree that 9/11 was an Islamic attack on innocent Americans.

Quote:

So, according to your math, we have .01% of nutcases in this country. I think you can emerge from under your covers. Looks like we'll manage to ride out this storm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies