Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2013, 11:20 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times

Advertisements

I honestly don't think he's any worse (or better) than any Republican politician in this regard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 11:21 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I know what continent it is on, and i lack respect for anyone who plays games. Now can you guess what i am thinking!

A total of 4 people died, 4 total. And all their lifes count.

Now can you run out and play. I can dish it and yes i most certianly can take it. What the hell does it matter the continent , we now know many of the facts. Or lack thereof, taking steps in doing what needed to be done to keep our people safe.
Making an issue or distinction between the phrase act of terror versus terrorist act is playing games.

It's actually very petty and proves that many of Obama's critics don't have a leg to stand on, which is surprising considering how many faults Obama has. Then again, his most vocal critics aren't the sharpest tools in the box.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:23 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,213,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I honestly don't think he's any worse (or better) than any Republican politician in this regard.
Obama is essentially a liberal Republican.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:25 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,848 times
Very good california-jewel.

And you've just proven that you don't know the issues of what happened at Benghazi.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:27 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,961,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
4 dead bodies are not manufactured trash! IRS SCANDAL, is trash, Obama's trash. We can go on and on Obama has given to us scandal after scandal lately.

Obama is a idiot, to think he can weasel his way out of all his screw ups. And the ones he has a lapse of memory, notice that, he does not know how, or who, will check into it blah blah blah. As bad as the idiot Holder, can't give the information, looking into it, just like fast and furious. Yeah ok.

Make all the excuses you want people are not that desne as some, we are laughing at your excuses and with you.

From not knowing right from wrong. And holding people responsible and accountable for their own bad judgement, and i don't give a hoot who they are, hold those liars and deceitful people accountable.
You are becoming unhinged. Take a break.

Honestly, I don't know what you guys expected from Obama in regards to Benghazi. He called it an act of terror. They are going after the terrorists. What is all of the hubbub about? It's manufactured.

The IRS. Somebody screwed up. It certainly wasn't Obama - do you think he personally signs off on every single application? It's manufactured.

Yet here you are acting all Exorcist.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

And you've just proven that you don't know the issues of what happened at Benghazi.
And you have proven your an idiot! Because either do you. Guess we can be idiots together.

Two peas are better then one?

Because we do not have all the facts true facts of what happened.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:29 PM

472 posts, read 570,921 times
Quote:

Then explain to us, those issues. There are issues, for sure, but tell us your take on them.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:30 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,848 times
Sorry california-jewel.

You just got nailed.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:32 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,264,759 times
Quote:
california-jewel, do you know where Benghazi is?
Do you know your nomiker is a real estate agency?

That is well known for screwing people over?

Old 05-15-2013, 11:33 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times
Quote:
Sorry california-jewel.

You just got nailed.

Nata pal, Obama just got NAILED Holder got nailed, but as usual tried hard to screw the truth over.

ciao ciao

Last edited by california-jewel; 05-15-2013 at 11:46 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies