Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2013, 10:29 PM

27,145 posts, read 15,322,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I will admit Obama is a liar when you admit republicans are liars too.

Never mind, you just acknowledged it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97701 View Post
Does everyone just believe Fox News? I usually look at CNN, but I know they have some left bias, so I check out BBC, CBC and sometimes other news sources when it's a hot story.

Fox News is the hottest Jerry-Springer-est of news sources for people who want a lot of drama in their news, want something predictable (predictable prejudice) and want to be able to talk to their friends about it. Problem is, the Fox News culture is having problems with misinformation, so they have to attack everyone else so they can still "BELIEVE" in Fox.

Sounds like a cool thing if I wasn't interested in knowing what was really going on.

Here's some CNN for you;

Exclusive: Dozens of CIA operatives on the ground during Benghazi attack – The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Old 08-02-2013, 10:54 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Of course Obama is a liar.... I'm just not sure why he is held to such a higher standard by Republicans?Maybe it's payback for when Bush was president and the liberals attacked him every second.

Old 08-03-2013, 02:55 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,790,545 times
Originally Posted by trlhiker

Originally Posted by bluesjuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Of course Obama is a liar.... I'm just not sure why he is held to such a higher standard by Republicans?Maybe it's payback for when Bush was president and the liberals attacked him every second.
What a circle jerk of logic!

Wasn't Obama elected in the first place because he'd bring honesty, transparency, and change? I think he forgot the first two, and concentrated solely on the third. Change can be good, bad, or horrible; either way it's change. He's the first black (sort of) president, yet we have a racial division worse than pre 60s. Liberals call conservatives racists if they utter a single word against their messiah, yet can't see they have become the racists. When Carter was screwing up defense, foreign policy, and the economy, the liberals didn't have a race card to hide behind. Carter was called out for the mess he created, and they couldn't say squat because it was the truth! THAT USHERED IN REAGAN! For any of you that missed the 80s, it rocked!

We now have the worst president in history that nobody on the left will blame because he's black!

Republicans and Democrats share equally in the blame for the decline of this country. WE ALL KNOW IT! It's just that, at this moment in time, liberals are unabashed hypocrites and couldn't care less about facts.

We are living in the land of confusion. My question to Obama supporters is: WTF is wrong with you people?

Rand Paul 2016

Last edited by steven_h; 08-03-2013 at 04:22 AM..

Old 08-03-2013, 03:14 AM

1,160 posts, read 1,431,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
At least he's honest, some people can't offer that.
A frequent liar is anything but honest.

Old 08-03-2013, 05:05 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,450,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
And posting Obama lies is redundant, since everyone pretty much agrees that Obama is a liar.

THis is a symptom not of the man, but of the system.
Butttttt he said this would be the most transparent administration ever!!!

I guess you know which lie i picked!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:11 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
In order for him to be a liar other political figures would have to all be truthful...in comparison. Seeing that all power is conducted in secrecy and deception- it would make him normal...and to the sweet delusional progressive regressive crowd being delusional is normal - so what is the problem?

Old 08-04-2013, 12:24 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,846,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC
What we now know about Benghazi further proves that Barack Obama is a bald faced liar of epic proportions.
Indeed he is but MOST PEOPLE have been compromised and cant see this!!

Old 08-04-2013, 02:22 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Yep, black Americans think Obama represents them... I hope not, I hope you got better?

Old 08-04-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Originally Posted by trlhiker

Originally Posted by bluesjuke

What a circle jerk of logic!

Wasn't Obama elected in the first place because he'd bring honesty, transparency, and change? I think he forgot the first two, and concentrated solely on the third. Change can be good, bad, or horrible; either way it's change. He's the first black (sort of) president, yet we have a racial division worse than pre 60s. Liberals call conservatives racists if they utter a single word against their messiah, yet can't see they have become the racists. When Carter was screwing up defense, foreign policy, and the economy, the liberals didn't have a race card to hide behind. Carter was called out for the mess he created, and they couldn't say squat because it was the truth! THAT USHERED IN REAGAN! For any of you that missed the 80s, it rocked!

We now have the worst president in history that nobody on the left will blame because he's black!

Republicans and Democrats share equally in the blame for the decline of this country. WE ALL KNOW IT! It's just that, at this moment in time, liberals are unabashed hypocrites and couldn't care less about facts.

We are living in the land of confusion. My question to Obama supporters is: WTF is wrong with you people?

Rand Paul 2016

Yes, this is the state of things and how we got here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies