Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2013, 04:17 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

If Society Can't See Gosnell's Horrors as Repugnant, Morality is Dead | LifeNews.com

Kass is the reigning intellectual champion for upholding intrinsic human dignity. He also served splendidly for about six years as the chairman of the President’s Council on Bioethics–receiving undeserved brickbats from the bioethical Left–despite, or perhaps better stated, because of–the Council’s incredibly good analytical work about the vexing bioethical issues of our time, including cloning, the definition of death, and the transhumanist impulse, among other issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 04:19 PM

Default Planned Parenthood Knew of Kermit Gosnell’s Abortion Horrors

Planned Parenthood Knew of Kermit Gosnell's Abortion Horrors | LifeNews.com

"Apparently Planned Parenthood did not report it to the state health department or other state or local officials who could have done something about it. Instead, it appears the abortion giant left it up to women Gosnell injured or traumatized to make public officials aware of his House of Horrors.

Why would the nation’s biggest abortion chain not report the problems? Maybe because it referred women to Gosnell for abortions that were later in pregnancy than it would do."

Old 04-21-2013, 06:20 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Why is there no serious coverage by liberal media regarding this genocide of black human beings? This so-called doctor may as well have gone through the maternity ward of a hospital striking infants in the head with a hammer. To kill a fully formed human being is abortion? This is the slippery slope we all talk about - We have as a society crashed to the bottom of that slope. The more reports I hear regarding this "clinic" the more I am distressed....The pro-choice people are absolutely quiet - What is the matter with them?

Old 04-21-2013, 06:23 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Are liberals still trying to defend severing baby spines?

Old 04-21-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is the first I had heard of it. I dont know how someone would allow him to practice ob/gyn for as long as he did
If there is ONE clinic like this then there are a hundred across the country. I doubt very much that this is a rare singular happening.

Old 04-21-2013, 06:36 PM

What parent would name their son Kermit?

Old 04-21-2013, 06:44 PM

The reason this managed to escape the radar of authorities so long was because it was not an important issue. Surely someone must have known what was going on. The doctor had been involved in lucrative human butchery for decades. How is it possible that no one report never reached the right ears? I would surmise that there are two factors...Pro-choice advocates were protecting their reputation without regard to morality and law...and secondly because these were poor young black people having children. Sorry - stopped from having children...again I don't buy the idea that those in authority did not even have a clue.

All you have to do was walk or drive by the clinic...and see that the blinds in the windows are twisted and bent - that the place was run down- and if it was run down it would mean it was dirty - and if it was dirty it would mean that it was unsafe....People did not care...after all - the are just poor stupid black people.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:22 PM

I think the pro-choice people have to do some soul searching and they are not use to it. They have comforted themselves over the years that abortion is necessary to save women's lives. This blows the lid off the abortion industry and shows it for what it has been all along. It's a bitter pill to swallow. They really don't want to look at it.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:43 PM

Default Babies Born Alive After Abortions: First-Hand Accounts

Babies Born Alive After Abortions: First-Hand Accounts | LifeNews.com

I guess infanticide has been with us for longer than we know. Gosnell's was just the most egregious ones. Really shameful.

Old 04-21-2013, 11:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
So she admits Gosnell got away with what he did because he could do it out in the open with abortions being legal. If he was back alley he wouldn't have harmed so many women since they would have thought twice before going to him.
Partial birth abortions ARE illegal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies