Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:15 PM

734 posts, read 933,136 times

Advertisements

We are only experiencing the beginning. These people want to normalize the homosexual lifestyle. This is truly becoming a very sick world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
What is this place some orgy mall? Folks making out all over the place left and right? lol

I go shopping at malls. Get a room if you want to do that stuff. All of em.

3,168 posts, read 2,064,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Actually, I'd like to amendment my statement:

False. There is no such thing as a homosexual or heterosexual lifestyle.

But let me get this straight. According to you, since heterosexual intercourse can lead to children but homosexuals intercourse cannot, it is therefore okay for heterosexuals to kiss and hold hands in public but it is not okay for homosexuals to kiss and hold hands in public?

I don't see the logical connection there.

How about a father and his 6 year old daughter. They can't have intercourse that would result in a child - is it okay for them to hold hands and perhaps exchange a kiss in public?
What I'm saying is very simple: There is no such thing as shoving the heterosexual lifestyle down anyone's throat because it's the default lifestyle that everyone is exposed to, and that everyone is a product of. Everyone is familiar with heterosexuality because at the very least, it was what brought them into the world.

Look at this way, in the USA for a woman to walk around in a niqab is her being provocative just as a woman wearing a tanktop would be provocative in the KSA. We measure provocative to the standard of the dominant culture not everything possible someone could do.

I wouldn't think anything of seeing two teenager men/women kissing. I would give a second glance to confirm if I saw two men or two women kissing, and even you definitely would freak out if you saw a man making out with his dog or a man making out with 3 women at the same time, for example.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:16 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,946,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly1224 View Post
You are acting as though there is no difference between heterosexual and homosexual couples. Let me explain this basic truth to you: Heterosexual couples (male/female) were intended to be with each other. Therefore, it is perfectly normal for a man and a woman to hold hands and kiss (as long as it doesn't enter the realm of inappropriate public displays of affection).

I do not hate or advocate harming homosexuals, but I simply do not want to be privy to them kissing, because two men holding hands and kissing and/or two women holding hands and kissing is abnormal behavior.

The media tries very hard to indoctrinate us to believe that it's ok and (in many instances) celebrates homosexuality, but it doesn't change the fact that it's wrong.
the rule should be for both. No PDA period. A peck on the lips is not making out. I dont want to see two...anything making out.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Keep the tongues in your own mouth until you get home.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM

27,655 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Sounds like another rainbow jane incident. Create some drama then cry wolf, doesnt reflect well on the gay community...

Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM

797 posts, read 1,344,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Do you say the same thing when a heterosexual couple kiss in the mall?
I would.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuchief25 View Post
keep the tongues in your own mouth until you get home.
bingo !

Old 03-10-2013, 01:20 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,651,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Only if those parents are hateful bigots.
No, protecting your kids from things you consider immoral does not mean they hate someone.

Old 03-10-2013, 01:21 PM

gays love to draw attention to their perverted lifestyle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies