Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2013, 03:50 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkhunter View Post
Al the scam artist Sharpton holds a march if someone does not smile at a black person, so when is he going to march for the white baby shot in the head by the hoodrat? My guess is its not important to him.
Ask him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2013, 03:53 PM

315 posts, read 256,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
When are you?
I don't do marches like the fat head Sharpton. It just shows your ignorance and his hypocrisy.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:55 PM

12,498 posts, read 26,998,067 times
People with the 1st name Al are natural born idiots it seems.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:56 PM

29,824 posts, read 24,913,395 times
Al Sharp tongue? Who cares. Nobody pays any attention to him. The lunatic left wing media still gives him a spotlight to spew his racist ideology though.

But the answer is never. That would be like the KKK building a monument in the memory of Trayvon Martin.

Just remember, black on white violence is a consequence of white people. In fact, any form of violence perpetrated by African Americans is a consequence of the white race. In this case, we might as well put the entire white race on trial collectively.

Old 03-27-2013, 03:59 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
De'Marquise Elkins and the unnamed juvenile deserve due process, as much as George Zimmerman did and does. The media has already tried and convicted one before the case has been tried. Let's not add to that. Truth, no one knows the outcome for either case.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:00 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,892 times
Quote:
Al the scam artist Sharpton holds a march if someone does not smile at a black person, so when is he going to march for the white baby shot in the head by the hoodrat? My guess is its not important to him.
And by "not smile", we mean "chase down and shoot", I assume.

In any case, a basic google search shows that Sharpton has been agitating against gun violence for years now. And since the local police moved quickly to arrest the two kids who allegedly shot the infant, there's really no need to protest against them.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:03 PM

315 posts, read 256,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
And by "not smile", we mean "chase down and shoot", I assume.

In any case, a basic google search shows that Sharpton has been agitating against gun violence for years now. And since the local police moved quickly to arrest the two kids who allegedly shot the infant, there's really no need to protest against them.
He only cares about black gun violence. He does not give a rip about violence. Sharpton is just a plan old racist. He got his start by using Tewana [don't you just love to laugh at black names] Brawley who said she was raped by the KKK. And by that she meant her black lover who got her pregnant and did not want to tell her mother. LOL Sharpton was a conartist since he started.

Old 03-27-2013, 04:26 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,863,294 times
Quote:
He only cares about black gun violence. He does not give a rip about violence. Sharpton is just a plan old racist. He got his start by using Tewana [don't you just love to laugh at black names] Brawley who said she was raped by the KKK. And by that she meant her black lover who got her pregnant and did not want to tell her mother. LOL Sharpton was a conartist since he started.
AL Sharpton is a big fat racist and not legit at all. He's good for comedy, nothing more.

Anyone ever notice how similar Al Sharpton and Meechelle Obama look? They could have been separated at birth!

Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 PM

491 posts, read 373,275 times
He can't hold a march for everyone. What is wrong with the man having certain criteria?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:35 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
I don`t care much for the man but when he gets the ku kluxxer think alikes out there screeching about racism,I gotta like the guy.The "Sharpton`s a racist but I`m not" folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies