Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 01:59 PM

9,240 posts, read 8,671,954 times

Advertisements

George Zimmerman's brother tweets picture comparing Trayvon Martin to teen accused of shooting baby and warns about the 'dangers of black teens'

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 02:06 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
I saw that. It's so wrong, and he is certainly not helping his brother.

The defense filed a motion this week for the prosecution to be cited & fined for misconduct, and it outlines several Brady violations and lies that the prosecution has covered up for months.

Robert's racism is what is getting the news this week. If he hadn't done that, the prosecution's misconduct would be getting the news.

I don't think George is a racist. The FBI investigation said he was not, and I would think they could make almost anyone seem like a racist if they dug hard enough.

But Robert's tweets this week were completely wrong and racist.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:06 PM

1,242 posts, read 3,481,251 times
Two black teens trying to look "hard" as they say. A picture does say a thousand words.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:08 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhemi View Post
Two black teens trying to look "hard" as they say. A picture does say a thousand words.
You could find the same type pictures of tons of white kids too.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:08 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
Please.

That doesn't require a death sentence.

I was a "hard" guy back in the day. It was called not getting your a*s beat in an environment with predators.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:10 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,469 times
I read about that on another site yesterday. What an insensitive jerk, the murder of the baby has nothing to do with his brother. The cases are not in the least bit alike and to compare Trayvon Martin to a baby killer is ridiculous. He said that this why Black teens are risky...so this makes it okay for a regular citizen to follow them around with guns when they're minding their own business? He will get called racist for comparing two black teens who have absolutely nothing in common to each other, but I guess that's what he wanted. I wonder how GZ feels about this. I don't think I'd be too happy with it if I were him.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:12 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
I support those tweets and the picture comparison.
There is nothing racist about those pictures or those tweets AT ALL. The truth hurts sometimes. Maybe one day black American's will wake up and finally realize that their culture is in complete shambles. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

See the following statistical terms for your evidence:

Abortion
Wedlock
Prison
High School Dropouts
Poverty
Unemployment
Gang Affiliation
Etc. Etc. Etc.

Black people need to wake up and smell the coffee. That their feelings are hurt every time someone calls them out is of absolutely no concern of mine whatsoever.

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-03-2013 at 02:11 PM.. Reason: flaming

Old 03-26-2013, 02:14 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
I support those tweets and the picture comparison.
There is nothing racist about those pictures or those tweets AT ALL. The truth hurts sometimes. Maybe one day black American's will wake up one day and finally realize that their culture is in complete shambles.
How do you think it got that way??

Wouldn't think that racism was a factor would ya?

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-03-2013 at 02:11 PM..

Old 03-26-2013, 02:14 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
George Zimmerman's brother tweets picture comparing Trayvon Martin to teen accused of shooting baby and warns about the 'dangers of black teens'
Robert is just as much of a scumbag as his brother George is, this is proof.

Old 03-26-2013, 02:15 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
I think the point as I took it is that young black teens are immersed in this thug culture and that his brother faced a young black kid who had to keep it real with him. Thus he was forced to defend himself.

Although I think Trayvon left to his own devices would have grown out of this thug phase. His family seems the polar opposite of the baby killers family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies