Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 11:04 AM

9,598 posts, read 16,572,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
There were no legal prohibitions to Jews and Mexicans getting married. Did you ever look at her birth certificate. It says Caucasian. Maybe you would raise an eyebrow or two in New York, but not where I live. Mixed marriages with Mexicans have been going on in the southwest since Spanish colonial times.
She would have been marked "mestiza" and that would have been that.

Old 05-29-2013, 11:16 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,983,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Matthew 7. Read it.
Then go read:
Adam Clarke's Bible Commentary - Matthew 7

You just might find that Mathew 7 means more than you think it does!

Old 05-29-2013, 11:52 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
I will be extremely happy & proud of this country for once. I'll be happy for my gay friends.

I suspect some people will have severe mental breakdowns because of it.

Yes, finally after all this time one man using another man's hairy *** for a vagina will be officially recognized by the federal government of the United States as being equal to that of natural vaginal intercourse between a man and a woman.

Take that religious institutions, people with common sense and anyone capable of seeing nature's painfully obvious design!

Old 05-29-2013, 11:54 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes, finally after all this time one man using another man's hairy *** for a vagina will be officially recognized by the federal government of the United States as being equal to that of natural vaginal intercourse between a man and a woman.

Take that religious institutions, people with common sense and anyone capable of seeing nature's painfully obvious design!
What is your obsession with anal sex?

Old 05-29-2013, 12:00 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,512,862 times
Quote:
Its okay, many gay men get their butt waxed.
The only thing im concerned about is them using too much lube and having it slip in too fast, that can be VERY painful.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:36 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,497,397 times
Quote:

There you go again, you always obsess about gay men having anal sex. Over 40% of heterosexual couples practice anal sex, less than that number of gay men practice it and since there are a so many more of you straight people, that makes for a lot of anal sex happening with you straight people. Why not just stop seeking internet video of men having anal sex and you would feel less butt hurt about it. And what business is it of yours what two consenting adults do sexually. Are you all upset that your neighbors may be having anal sex or oral sex. Are you against oral sex too? Do your only practice vaginal intercourse? Sex is sex, what do you care what others do? Sorry, but many people with common sense know that what others do sexually is none of their business and so do many that are religious.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
He's not getting it. Thats his problem.

Old 05-29-2013, 07:45 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

I'm not obsessed with anal sex.

I'm obsessed with common sense.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
I'm not obsessed with anal sex.

I'm obsessed with common sense.
And the common sense of most people is to mind their own business when it comes to the sex life of others. But you seem obsessed with the sex life of gay men, why? Why does it bother you so much, yet you don't gripe about straight people practicing anal sex, why not? Do you think it is okay if straight people do it?

Old 05-29-2013, 08:41 PM

7,242 posts, read 7,911,625 times
I would smile knowing that religious hatred and bigotry has lost another round in the civil rights movement but that's about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies