Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2013, 01:14 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,802,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
However last night I did tickle her after I super glued her to the ceiling wearing an Abraham Lincoln Hat in a mobydick suit, mean while I was running around the bed yelling thar she blows!

This is a behavior problem..
Now that I believe!!! And you should look into your behavior.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:15 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,278,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Careful you may get an infraction.

So, the classification of homosexuality has nothing to do with sex? LOL!!!!!

BTW, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the word "hetrosexual" does not exist in the English language.
Quote:
1het·ero·sex·u·al adjective \ˌhe-tə-rō-ˈsek-sh(ə-)wəl, -ˈsek-shəl\

Definition of HETEROSEXUAL

a : of, relating to, or characterized by a tendency to direct sexual desire toward the opposite sex
b : of, relating to, or involving sexual intercourse between individuals of opposite sex
: of or relating to different sexes
Heterosexual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I think that if a word is in the dictionary, it is part of the English language. I could be wrong.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:15 PM

30,445 posts, read 52,145,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
When was the word "hetrosexual" removed from the dictionary?

Sex is just ONE aspect of a lifestyle be it gay, lesbian, or straight. You seem to have "sex" on the mind.
I think they were trying to rib on your misspelling - it's hetErosexual.

But you're correct, sexual orientation isn't necessarily about the sex acts themselves... it's about who you find a natural attraction towards, regardless of whether or with whom you're having sex. I knew I liked boys (I'm a girl) by 1st -2nd grade. Does that mean I understood the mechanics, or was interested in doing anything sexual? Not unless you consider holding hands and sharing lunches a sexual act, LOL.

And yes, they (anti-gays) do seem to have sex on the mind! If anything, I wonder about THEM and wouldn't want THEM around my children. Scary to think of what's really going on their minds, if they can jump to "sex sex sex" from the mere mention of marriage or love.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:16 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,040,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mensa130 View Post
Nothing wrong with people kissing, so long as they are of opposite gender.
When I was a wee lad my dad used to kiss me good night, and when my son was a wee lad i used to kiss him good night.

A few years ago now we were out riding motorcycles for the day. I ride a fat, longer than a HD Road King, Kawi Nomad and he rides a head down ass up gixxer.

When we parted we stopped and i gave my son a hug, which happened to be in front of 2 gals on Sportsters and my son rode off not catching that glare..

I winked at these 2 gals, and said it's ok he's my son, which caused them to smile in a different relaxed way.

That's it for me kissing males.

Not everyone is going to accept this BS. it is what it is....

10,942 posts, read 10,291,621 times
Quote:
Thank goodness that I am over 30.
Well, I am well over the age of thirty, I am part of the 58% overall who support it, and I'm thrilled to be here to see it happen.

24,260 posts, read 14,278,205 times
Quote:
There is a difference between murder and robbery. But both are wrong.
And both cause harm to one of the people involved.
Two consenting adults kissing does not harm either of the people involved.

One could bite, but some people like that.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:17 PM

19,023 posts, read 26,040,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
What's that horse pic about?
make up

Old 03-29-2013, 01:18 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,376,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Yes......which is exactly what happened in my case.

My ex left the family when our youngest was four months old to take up with someone he met on the internet and I was left to raise our three sons on my own.

At least now I get the opportunity to look at the three fine young men who I raised by myself (and who all support marriage equality, by the way) and take pride in the fact that they are who they are more because of me than because of their father, who they saw a couple of times a month - if that (my youngest hasn't seen his father since Christmas).
I raised mine completely on my own with no child support and he's a wonderful young man. He just got his Class 1 license to drive the big rigs.
I must warn him to stay away from Mac_Muz's neck of the woods...what with all the gay rape going on and all....

Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 PM

30,445 posts, read 52,145,017 times
Quote:
There is a difference between murder and robbery. But both are wrong.
Yes, and both are victimizing an unwilling participant. Considering we're discussing consensual sex between adults, I don't see how murder OR robbery are in any way related to gay marriage/relationships.

For somebody who claims to be so smart, you clearly don't understand the words "logical fallacy." Or "analogy," for that matter.

Quote:
Also, men kiss men and so do women kiss women in many countries, including the USA, but they don't do it in a sexual or romantic manner.

You are generalizing the behavior in order to garner support for your view.
I think we all know what that poster was referring to, so don't be obtuse.

Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 PM

491 posts, read 374,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I could be wrong.
You are wrong about some things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies