Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2013, 02:55 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
90% of the country are in favor of some gun control laws not just democrats.
We already have gun control laws, so saying 90% support what we have to justify more is utterly garbage..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
No, you have it very wrong. One side has the mentally challenged gun nutbars and the other side has the entire weight of the US government. The FBI, ATF, Homeland security, the DOJ, the courts, the prisons and if necessary the US military.

Who is this "our side" you speak of?

Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Nope. Not an African - an American who was born in Hawaii and who is now your president, having won two elections fair and square.

As far as this vote goes, for all of you who are so sure that any politician who votes for it will be voted out next time around, you seem to forget that there are many of us who are sick to death of the massacres that are taking place and our votes count, too.

You might not want to get all cocky because you just may end up being in the minority on this.

I, for one, will support anybody who votes for this bill - and there are millions of others who feel the same way.
That joker isn't my president..... He is a common fool liar n thief.... he does not represent me my family my fathers family or anyone I know. Just a common fool who got lucky.

More or less anytime his lips move he is telling a lie.The only time his lips move and he is not telling a lie, he is saying errr ahhh ummmm mmmm errr and looking up...

As to cocky You can't vot out our Rights because the govt didn't give us these Rights... So if you don't want civil WAR don't vote down the cons....

The 2nd gives us the right you would vote out. If that vote goes your way, be prepared for a war in your neighborhoods...

You can not petition the LAW of Rights! You can not petition the the Constitution.... The govt DID NOT Give us these Rights these Rights are to protect us from the very Govt...

I am one of that US, us who are sick to death of the massacres that are taking place. But making more gun law is insanity....

let us deal with the real problem which is not the gun.... Just beating the gun drum gets old and it is not the problem

The insane are the problem but it is getting hard to tell over that drum beating who is and who isn't insane.

I am missing family ARE YOU? I had 2 stabbed to death do you? Shall we also ban knives? Why not deal with the real issue?

I swear you grabbers are brain dead..... You can't blame the real problem ever and always must place blame on something else. THIS IS A PC problem and you grabbers are the ones to be BLAMED

You grabbers owe me 2 lives and i want them right now!

PAY UP....... You can't do it can you...

This bill can pass or fail for all I care it won't change a thing.... I will still have guns just like last time. I will still be able to buy guns just like last time.

Schools will still suffer this same thing and it WILL be the fault of the god dammed PC liber gun grabbers for not dealing with the real issue.

be my guest bury your heads in the sand AGAIN, but when this all fails to stop the violence will you please just shut up and stand down so the people who would deal with the problem can....

Don't you ever grow weary of failure?

Last edited by Mac_Muz; 04-09-2013 at 03:07 PM..

Old 04-09-2013, 03:02 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
As to cocky You can't vot out our Rights because the govt didn't give us these Rights... So if you don't want civil WAR don't vote down the cons....

The 2nd gives us the right you would vote out. If that vote goes your way, be prepared for a war in your neighborhoods...
Oooooooh........

Be afraid; be very, very afraid.

You keyboard commandos crack me up. Thanks for the laugh.

LOL

Old 04-09-2013, 03:06 PM

664 posts, read 773,760 times
I keep seeing this 90% are in favor of new gun law stat, where exactly have people been getting that number? Someone show me a poll done that has 90% support, not going to happen. I don't care about polls anyway, no way 1100 people can give an accurate representation of what the 330 million people in this country think.

Old 04-09-2013, 03:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mn311601 View Post
I keep seeing this 90% are in favor of new gun law stat, where exactly have people been getting that number? Someone show me a poll done that has 90% support, not going to happen. I don't care about polls anyway, no way 1100 people can give an accurate representation of what the 330 million people in this country think.
Correction, they are saying 90% are in favor of ANY gun laws, not new ones.

Its idiots though that dont know the difference.

Old 04-09-2013, 03:09 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
This.
'This'? That is a pipe dream.......

Old 04-09-2013, 03:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That joker isn't my president..... He is a common fool liar n thief.... he does not represent me my family my fathers family or anyone I know. Just a common fool who got lucky.

More or less anytime his lips move he is telling a lie.The only time his lips move and he is not telling a lie, he is saying errr ahhh ummmm mmmm errr and looking up...

You can not petition the LAW of Rights! You can not petition the the Constitution.... The govt DID NOT Give us these Rights these Rights are to protect us from the very Govt...

I am one of that US, us who are sick to death of the massacres that are taking place. But making more gun law is insanity....

let us deal with the real problem which is not the gun.... Just beating the gun drum gets old and it is not the problem

The insane are the problem but it is getting hard to tell over that drum beating who is and who isn't insane.

I am missing family ARE YOU? I had 2 stabbed to death do you? Shall we also ban knives? Why not deal with the real issue?

I swear you grabbers are brain dead..... You can't blame the real problem ever and always must place blame on something else. THIS IS A PC problem and you grabbers are the ones to be BLAMED

You grabbers owe me 2 lives and i want them right now!

PAY UP....... You can't do it can you...

This bill can pass or fail for all I care it won't change a thing.... I will still have guns just like last time. I will still be able to buy guns just like last time.

Schools will still suffer this same thing and it WILL be the fault of the god dammed PC liber gun grabbers for not dealing with the real issue.

be my guest bury your heads in the sand AGAIN, but when this all fails to stop the violence will you please just shut up and stand down so the people who would deal with the problem can....

Don't you ever grow weary of failure?
Hahaha......

Talk about failure! I love how you went back and edited out the parts in your original post where you were threatening WAR. LOL

Good thing I had already caught them in a quote, 'eh?

Old 04-09-2013, 03:10 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
Had to turn CSpan off, the old fart is senile.

Old 04-09-2013, 03:17 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
What part of the, 90% of all Americans support it, don't you understand?
Ah, the mob rules ....

what if was 90% who was in favor of making gays criminal?
or banning Islam?
or making abortion completely illegal?
or bringing back slavery?
or making possession of marijuana a life long prison term?
or including mandatory prayer in school?

The U.S.A doesn't live by democracy mob rules , it has a bill of rights to prevent such stuff and this time it is stopping gun grabbers with zealot agendas (hopefully)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies