Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2013, 06:39 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,669,503 times

Advertisements

Putin already sent a warning a few weeks ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2013, 06:45 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
I am not surprised at all. If these missiles can reach Japan they can reach Peking, Shanghi and other Chinese targets. I would not be surprised if China decided to eliminate this pest on their own. They have more to lose than the US.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:52 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
With the collapse of the Soviet Union and the mafia take over - dozens of nuclear war heads went missing. I would assume that everyone has them...It's the delivery device that is worrisome. Iran _ North Korea and others have the big ammo...they just don't have the gun to fire it with. That is why those concerned are worried about testing of rockets. They need to test delivery systems before they are operational and fully effective. Everyone is aware of that. I would assume that nations like Iran test the resolve of other nuclear nations by the ruse that they are developing nuclear war heads. They have the nukes - Russian nukes just did not evaporate into thin air. They went to the highest bidder.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:59 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Also: Because there is such corruption in government in most nations, it would be a total embarrassment to admit that profit for some is more important than global security. No wants to bring up the concept that huge stock piles of nuclear war heads have been dispersed. If I as a layman can figure this out then I am sure that American intelligence has figured this out ages ago. It's just a stupid game from here on in. North Korea is like the drunken useless brother to China - China is tired of supporting this little kingdom that is not fully compliant to big brother.

North Korea really does not have any real allies and they know it. If the little fat boy launches anything - He understands that his comfortable little palace where he pigs out on food and drink as his people starve with be laid waste.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Also: Because there is such corruption in government in most nations, it would be a total embarrassment to admit that profit for some is more important than global security. No wants to bring up the concept that huge stock piles of nuclear war heads have been dispersed. If I as a layman can figure this out then I am sure that American intelligence has figured this out ages ago. It's just a stupid game from here on in. North Korea is like the drunken useless brother to China - China is tired of supporting this little kingdom that is not fully compliant to big brother.

North Korea really does not have any real allies and they know it. If the little fat boy launches anything - He understands that his comfortable little palace where he pigs out on food and drink as his people starve with be laid waste.
I am sure Iran would be an ally.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
With the collapse of the Soviet Union and the mafia take over - dozens of nuclear war heads went missing. I would assume that everyone has them...It's the delivery device that is worrisome. Iran _ North Korea and others have the big ammo...they just don't have the gun to fire it with. That is why those concerned are worried about testing of rockets. They need to test delivery systems before they are operational and fully effective. Everyone is aware of that. I would assume that nations like Iran test the resolve of other nuclear nations by the ruse that they are developing nuclear war heads. They have the nukes - Russian nukes just did not evaporate into thin air. They went to the highest bidder.
I am sure you are right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies