Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Well then they should have no problem providing answers to our questions. Who was this guy? What did they find? Who IS he related to? Explain the deportation rather than let us speculate.
Why don't you and everyone else who are "speculating" and not getting enough information make an appointment the FBI? I'm sure they will drop everything and accommodate you and yours and answer all your questions.

Old 04-18-2013, 07:59 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Key word: clan, AKA, tribe. Do you know how large a clan/tribe can be in the Middle East? Do you understand that members of the tribe leave and travel to other countries (such as Yemen) and the clan continues to grow in name? If the clan consists of 5,000 people, and 100 are terrorists, does that make the remaining 4,900 terrorists???

What exactly are his "ties"? Relatives that committed crimes makes him a criminal? If someone in your family robbed a bank, would that make you and every one else bank robbers as well?

If a man rapes a women, does that mean all his male family members are rapists? If a man kills a woman, does that mean all his family members are potential killers?
You call it what you want. I just posted the link. Why did Obama have an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister and immediatly deport this guy if he did nothing wrong? I guess he does that with every person they catch who overstays their visa??

Old 04-18-2013, 08:02 AM

Quote:
And will your opinion change on this situation if the government soon classifies everything surrounding this man and his deportation? I expect that they will so they dont have to tell us anything.
Who knows maybe they are shipping this guy off to put the pliars to him?? Maybe he was an inside guy in a cell and he turned over the bombers and they are putting him into hiding? There is definitely more to the story than he was just some guy watching the marathon though that's for sure.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:04 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times
Quote:
Well done. You have decided he is a terrorist.
Ive decided there are some flags that have been raised and we need answers. You have decided there is nothing to see here so we should just shut up and not dare raise any questions.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:05 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Ok. But didnt they already clear this guy? Why hasten to deport him? Do they just fear a backlash or something? If so, dont see why. If he was cleared already Americans arent going to target him, we already have many muslims in our country that live just fine.
Maybe he provided information.

AGAIN, look at the would-be NYC subway bomber for an example. His Imam was an FBI informant who ratted him out, but then also turned around and informed the bomber that the FBI was onto him so he could get rid of the fertilizer. The bomber's been convicted and is sitting in prison, but the Imam was deported despite the fact that he was an FBI informant because he tipped off the bomber. Maybe this guy is in a similar situation--not directly involved but knew something.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 04-18-2013 at 08:13 AM..

Old 04-18-2013, 08:06 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,041,078 times
Quote:
Why don't you and everyone else who are "speculating" and not getting enough information make an appointment the FBI? I'm sure they will drop everything and accommodate you and yours and answer all your questions.
That is the problem with some people like yourself. Because you refuse to think the government would do something bad and keep us in the dark, you think we are nuts to even bring up questions. We are the people of this country and we deserve to know everything about this situation. And if this becomes classified, that will pretty much validate our suspicions.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:08 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You call it what you want. I just posted the link. Why did Obama have an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister and immediatly deport this guy if he did nothing wrong? I guess he does that with every person they catch who overstays their visa??
When was he deported? Has he returned to SA? Did you see the order of deportation? If he has left any chance he left on his own for his own protection?

I don't know why Obama had an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minster and I'm not going to speculate. If you want to know why, get in touch with the WH or make an appointment with the Saudi Foreign Minister or the Saudi Embassy. Hopefully they will accommodate you and then you can get back to us with the answer(s) to your question(s).

Old 04-18-2013, 08:08 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
They are releasing the actual photo/video of the POI later today, until then, everyone should stop circulating those other photos.

There is one going around of two "dark skinned" guys that they're claiming the FBI pinned as suspects. It was even front page of NY Post today.

FBI has not released any photos, and those two "dark skinned guys" are a HS Track star and his coach, he is Moroccan, and they're both freaking out and have already spoken to the police.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:09 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
What questions do you want answered? I'm sure the FBI asked all the right questions and did a thorough search of his apartment. The FBI cleared him and he was released. Of course the Saudi Embassy got involved. When someone finds himself in trouble when outside their own country the first thing they do is to notify their embassy in that country.

Family connections? Not everyone in Saudi Arabia or in the Middle East with his family name is related. It's like saying everyone in the US with the last name "Smith" is related. Do you believe that everyone in the bin Ladin is a terrorist because of OBL?

Specifically, if anyone recalls, after 911 they interviewed one of OBL's 60 or so half-siblings, a brother 20 years his senior who lives in the BOSTON area and has had a business there for decades. The guy said he wasn't going anywhere because he hadn't seen his brother in years and had nothing to do with terrorism.

Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
When was he deported? Has he returned to SA? Did you see the order of deportation? If he has left any chance he left on his own for his own protection?

I don't know why Obama had an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minster and I'm not going to speculate. If you want to know why, get in touch with the WH or make an appointment with the Saudi Foreign Minister or the Saudi Embassy. Hopefully they will accommodate you and then you can get back to us with the answer(s) to your question(s).
Translation............you don't care. Obama can do no wrong. Just stick your head in the sand and wait for a tea party extremist to come out of the woodwork and get back to me then. Oh it appears the ricin guy was some democrat activist so pretend that didn't happen too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies