Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,191,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
What "manical muslim"???? We weren't discussing a "manical muslim." We were talking about the older brother who clearly had some serious "mental" issues.
speaking of which...glad you addressed the post, I'm not wasting my time. NYC has enough crazies ranting and raving on the streets and in the subways.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:03 PM

90,296 posts, read 121,111,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Since Guy In Texas knows so much about how this event was "staged" - I have to wonder if he was in on the conspiracy too.
Also claudhopper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
You mean that's not really Elvis?
Elvis was at my dr's office this afternoon! All afternoon!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:07 PM

40,997 posts, read 49,421,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Ironic, isn't it? Pissed that his brother smoked pot because it is forbidden in Islamic law, but made him a co-conspirator in a heinous crime that has killed and maimed and ruined his life. The older brother sure seemed like a nut, not to mention a control freak.
What's more amazing is they would consider Pot such a sin but Murder is acceptable.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:15 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,427,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
speaking of which...glad you addressed the post, i'm not wasting my time. Nyc has enough crazies ranting and raving on the streets and in the subways.
lol

Old 04-23-2013, 07:16 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,286,784 times
Aren't you guys jumping the gun a little about that old murder case by making a connection to the older brother?

As far as I know, there is no concrete evidence that he was involved in that murder and it is something that is still being looked into.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that his involvement is any more than just speculation at this point.

Or did I miss something?

Old 04-23-2013, 07:19 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,191,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
What's more amazing is they would consider Pot such a sin but Murder is acceptable.
...at least that is the way really stupid people interpret the teachings of their religion. Fundamentalism at its fnest. A very dangerous tool in the hands of an idiot. No proof of him having anything to do with the murder of his ex-friend yet, but he thought pot was bad for his brother, yet learning how to build bombs wasn't. What a freak!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:20 PM

5,147 posts, read 7,509,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1111 View Post
What a circus.
Anyone see One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I'm getting flashbacks as I watch the news and the public reaction. Now if we only had Randle P McPherson!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:22 PM

5,147 posts, read 7,509,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Ironic is not the word I'd use .... but the word idiocy does start with an i. You people cannot be real ... really. I know there are plenty of dim bulbs in the world .... lots of people that are a few fries short of a happy meal, but really, is it really possible to be this stupid? The maniacal muslim .... I kill them because they corrupted my brother with weed ... now come little brother, let us wash our hands and feet .. clean ourselves from western corruption, and let's go kill us some women and children. This is the maniacal mental gyrations of a very troubled person who could even dream up stuff like this .... even more worrisome that others would believe it.

Yet you think I believe in whacky theories. Hahahahahaha.
All that is merely rationalization. These guys come from a milieu that breeds sociopaths. And human brains can concoct whatever they need to excuse sociopathy.

Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,427,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Aren't you guys jumping the gun a little about that old murder case by making a connection to the older brother?

As far as I know, there is no concrete evidence that he was involved in that murder and it is something that is still being looked into.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that his involvement is any more than just speculation at this point.

Or did I miss something?
You're right. All I've seen is that the authorities are looking into a possible connection. I have now become guilty of doing what I was accusing FloridaSandy of doing.

Old 04-23-2013, 08:31 PM

258 posts, read 239,448 times
Don't have as much time tonight unfortunately to debate

But as far as an update, are they now saying that he learned how to make the bomb on the internet?

Talk about an opportunity for Congress to exploit that and push through CISPA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies