Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,578,558 times

Advertisements

Cities continue to get ‘tanks’ they don't need

[LEFT]Indeed, the Department of Homeland Security gave the city of Keene, New Hampshire, with a population of less than 25,000, $285,933 to buy an armored counter-attack vehicle called a BearCat, according to Radley Balko.
Keene has had a whopping three murders since 1999 according to City Data and according to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the city lied about the need for the tank-like vehicle built by Lenco Industries, Inc.
The ACLU points out that a Keene City Councilmember actually admitted that the city lied about their need for the BearCat to DHS.
“Our application talked about the danger of domestic terrorism, but that’s just something you put in the grant application to get the money,” the councilmember said, according to the ACLU. “What red-blooded American cop isn’t going to be excited about getting a toy like this? That’s what it comes down to.”

More at EndtheLie.com - http://endthelie.com/2013/03/07/citi...#ixzz2RK8u6AXY
[/LEFT]

Old 04-23-2013, 03:21 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,416,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Assuming they had photos of these guys in some database, facial recognition software exists, but it doesn't work as quickly or well as the old-fashioned "WANTED" poster, or in this case, the FBI website.

Also, the older brother had some sort of criminal record, but it wasn't known til after he was indentified that he had been arrested for domestic violence. Maybe they were checking that, but hadn't had a match yet.

We have millions of PEOPLE in this country, all of whom who can do each other harm, regardless of where they were born or their immigration status. And no, the government cannot protect us from "them." And apparently, when the government tries to protect us, the government is accused of declaring martial law and setting up a police state.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:26 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,733,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

Cities continue to get ‘tanks’ they don't need

[LEFT]Indeed, the Department of Homeland Security gave the city of Keene, New Hampshire, with a population of less than 25,000, $285,933 to buy an armored counter-attack vehicle called a BearCat, according to Radley Balko.
Keene has had a whopping three murders since 1999 according to City Data and according to the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the city lied about the need for the tank-like vehicle built by Lenco Industries, Inc.
The ACLU points out that a Keene City Councilmember actually admitted that the city lied about their need for the BearCat to DHS.
“Our application talked about the danger of domestic terrorism, but that’s just something you put in the grant application to get the money,” the councilmember said, according to the ACLU. “What red-blooded American cop isn’t going to be excited about getting a toy like this? That’s what it comes down to.”

More at EndtheLie.com - Cities continue to get ‘tanks’ they don
[/LEFT]
That doesn't look like the same guy to me.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:31 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,154,814 times
We can be sure that many people temporarily placed backpacks down for a variety of reasons and I am not even qualifying the guy in the video, but how many are in a hospital singing like canaries, so to speak, of how they and their brother killed a cop and made bombs from instructions on the internet?

Simply hopeless.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:33 PM

15,103 posts, read 8,658,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
So, GNT, your theory is that none of it really happened? That the whole thing was staged? Or that it did happen, but the government did it in an effort to suspend all freedoms?
Since I was not intimately involved, I cannot say with any degree of confidence what actually happened, and how it was facilitated, or who was involved. What I can say with a significant degree of confidence is that what we've been told is absolutely not what happened, and the evidence supporting that contention is non-debatable. We know this from the ABC News video that was supposed to be shot live ... but again, things don't just disappear on video, right before your very eyeballs, unless you believe in mysticism and magic.

Now if you are asking me to "speculate", I can do that based on several past proven scenarios that fit the theme of this event perfectly.

1) we know the suspects or one of them had contact with the FBI in the past. Of course, average joe public remains clueless to the reality of the FBI's proven past involvement in terrorist attacks, such as the 93' WTC bombing, in which the FBI provided the damned explosives .... no ... that's not a whacky conspiracy theory ... it's already been proven true, and admitted by the FBI .. though, they claim it was a "sting operation" that just went south on them. Right. They were not able to stop the attack, even though they set the entire FRACKING thing up, including supplying the bomb?

2) We know that both the FBI and CIA have a long history of using "patsies" to commit crimes, or to plan attacks that the FBI then foils in the nick of time, justifying their existence, increases in budgets, and expansion of their powers, so they can keep us safe from the events that they manufacture using some half wits that are brainwashed by these Mullahs in Mosques. This too is undeniable fact, and has been repeated many times in the past.

3) Sometimes, they even convince these nitwits ... particularly those who may be seeking permanent status, or citizenship to assist the government in exposing real terrorists ... you know, be a secret agent and we'll get you that citizenship expedited. Or, help us test security ... you know, like, carry this backpack into the stadium, and leave it under your seat. Don't worry, it's not a real bomb, and we'll be watching the whole time! You're working for us ... so there will be no trouble for you. We hope you get caught .. that means security is working. There are many ways to get people to do things ... they don't have to know what they are actually participating in. But for those who fall for crap like that, you can bet that as soon as that big boom goes off, they begin to piece together the real deal, and realize that they've been set up. And who's gonna believe them? They know no one is going to believe a wild story like "the FBI gave me the backpack and told me to place it there". They know their arse is grass at that point, which is probably why that 19 year old was scared sht-less, if indeed his brother was killed, and there was a manhunt for him.

But as for whether or not there were real victims ... I have no way of knowing that anymore than you do. There could be, or not ... or there could be a combination of real and fake victims. What I can say is that this fellow with the two legs blown off ... that's total horse manure, easily determined by just looking at the fake leg injury, as well as the bogus way in which it was handled ... pushing him up the street in a damned wheelchair for Christ sake no blood trail ... fully conscious ... nope ... there isn't one element of that cockamamie contrivance that passes the smell test. And I showed evidence of the fraud in the various photos that some self anointed censor had removed. In those photos we see one scene with about 6 victims in all, laying on the ground as Mr. Cowboy Hero looks on. In another photo we see Mr. Cowboy climbing down from his spot to render assistance ... neither of these two photos show the guy with the blown off legs. Then in the next photo we see the guy with the blown off legs appear, while one of victims shown in the previous two photo's disappears ... all of the rest of the people are in the very same position in all three photos. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN A REAL SEQUENCE OF PHOTOS. So it was obviously staged, and it couldn't have happened in real time.

So my speculation, based on that analysis is that at least these particular scenes I just mentioned were staged prior to the event, not based on imagination, but based on what the evidence shows. I don't believe that these swapping of victims could be done in real time, nor would there be any reason to do it. This is just an error in continuity that happens all of the time, even in major motion picture production ... just look up "movie mistakes" on YouTube ... there are a ton of examples. Let me ask you ... have you ever seen the movie Apollo 13? Do you think it was filmed in orbit to allow Tom Hanks to float around inside the spacecraft in zero gravity? Then don't underestimate what can be done with video and green screen and sets. You no longer can automatically believe what you see.

What requires NO SPECULATION, and something to which I am 100% certain of, is that I KNOW FOR A FACT that the event HAD TO BE STAGED due to the error in the ABC breaking news coverage, which has a clear key/masking error. The very existence of this error proves beyond any doubt whatever that the video being broadcast was not live video as claimed, but was a composite. But even more importantly, this is not an effect that can be done automatically and in real time, consequently, this composite would have had to be created many hours before broadcast, and therefore, incontrovertible proof of prior knowledge and staging. That disappearing bit of bloody gore as the man passed in front of it exposes the fraud T O T A L L Y .... anyone who suggests otherwise is an idiot who might just as well insist that the moon is made of cream cheese.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:36 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,040,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Since I was not intimately involved, I cannot say with any degree of confidence what actually happened, and how it was facilitated, or who was involved. What I can say with a significant degree of confidence is that what we've been told is absolutely not what happened, and the evidence supporting that contention is non-debatable. We know this from the ABC News video that was supposed to be shot live ... but again, things don't just disappear on video, right before your very eyeballs, unless you believe in mysticism and magic.

Now if you are asking me to "speculate", I can do that based on several past proven scenarios that fit the theme of this event perfectly.

1) we know the suspects or one of them had contact with the FBI in the past. Of course, average joe public remains clueless to the reality of the FBI's proven past involvement in terrorist attacks, such as the 93' WTC bombing, in which the FBI provided the damned explosives .... no ... that's not a whacky conspiracy theory ... it's already been proven true, and admitted by the FBI .. though, they claim it was a "sting operation" that just went south on them. Right. They were not able to stop the attack, even though they set the entire FRACKING thing up, including supplying the bomb?

2) We know that both the FBI and CIA have a long history of using "patsies" to commit crimes, or to plan attacks that the FBI then foils in the nick of time, justifying their existence, increases in budgets, and expansion of their powers, so they can keep us safe from the events that they manufacture using some half wits that are brainwashed by these Mullahs in Mosques. This too is undeniable fact, and has been repeated many times in the past.

3) Sometimes, they even convince these nitwits ... particularly those who may be seeking permanent status, or citizenship to assist the government in exposing real terrorists ... you know, be a secret agent and we'll get you that citizenship expedited. Or, help us test security ... you know, like, carry this backpack into the stadium, and leave it under your seat. Don't worry, it's not a real bomb, and we'll be watching the whole time! You're working for us ... so there will be no trouble for you. We hope you get caught .. that means security is working. There are many ways to get people to do things ... they don't have to know what they are actually participating in. But for those who fall for crap like that, you can bet that as soon as that big boom goes off, they begin to piece together the real deal, and realize that they've been set up. And who's gonna believe them? They know no one is going to believe a wild story like "the FBI gave me the backpack and told me to place it there". They know their arse is grass at that point, which is probably why that 19 year old was scared sht-less, if indeed his brother was killed, and there was a manhunt for him.

But as for whether or not there were real victims ... I have no way of knowing that anymore than you do. There could be, or not ... or there could be a combination of real and fake victims. What I can say is that this fellow with the two legs blown off ... that's total horse manure, easily determined by just looking at the fake leg injury, as well as the bogus way in which it was handled ... pushing him up the street in a damned wheelchair for Christ sake no blood trail ... fully conscious ... nope ... there isn't one element of that cockamamie contrivance that passes the smell test. And I showed evidence of the fraud in the various photos that some self anointed censor had removed. In those photos we see one scene with about 6 victims in all, laying on the ground as Mr. Cowboy Hero looks on. In another photo we see Mr. Cowboy climbing down from his spot to render assistance ... neither of these two photos show the guy with the blown off legs. Then in the next photo we see the guy with the blown off legs appear, while one of victims shown in the previous two photo's disappears ... all of the rest of the people are in the very same position in all three photos. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE IN A REAL SEQUENCE OF PHOTOS. So it was obviously staged, and it couldn't have happened in real time.

So my speculation, based on that analysis is that at least these particular scenes I just mentioned were staged prior to the event, not based on imagination, but based on what the evidence shows. I don't believe that these swapping of victims could be done in real time, nor would there be any reason to do it. This is just an error in continuity that happens all of the time, even in major motion picture production ... just look up "movie mistakes" on YouTube ... there are a ton of examples. Let me ask you ... have you ever seen the movie Apollo 13? Do you think it was filmed in orbit to allow Tom Hanks to float around inside the spacecraft in zero gravity? Then don't underestimate what can be done with video and green screen and sets. You no longer can automatically believe what you see.

What requires NO SPECULATION, and something to which I am 100% certain of, is that I KNOW FOR A FACT that the event HAD TO BE STAGED due to the error in the ABC breaking news coverage, which has a clear key/masking error. The very existence of this error proves beyond any doubt whatever that the video being broadcast was not live video as claimed, but was a composite. But even more importantly, this is not an effect that can be done automatically and in real time, consequently, this composite would have had to be created many hours before broadcast, and therefore, incontrovertible proof of prior knowledge and staging. That disappearing bit of bloody gore as the man passed in front of it exposes the fraud T O T A L L Y .... anyone who suggests otherwise is an idiot who might just as well insist that the moon is made of cream cheese.
Do you get a thrill out of spreading misinformation and flat out lies?

Old 04-23-2013, 03:37 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,931,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Everything I've read says ONLY ONE BROTHER, the older one, is suspected of that killing.
quote:
Authorities have not said whether they are looking for suspects, but have said two other men were in the apartment prior to the murders. Authorities have said the killings were targeted and not a random act of violence. (end)

a link to most of the stories that I found on the investigation over the years:

http://waltham.patch.com/articles/wa...-neck-injuries

it's not hard to imagine people who could horrifyingly slash 3 people to death could blow up other people years later.

too bad that case wasn't solved.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:44 PM

15,103 posts, read 8,658,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
We can be sure that many people temporarily placed backpacks down for a variety of reasons and I am not even qualifying the guy in the video, but how many are in a hospital singing like canaries, so to speak, of how they and their brother killed a cop and made bombs from instructions on the internet?
Simply hopeless.
You sure are hopeless.

Now, I have already shown you PROOF that ABC news was broadcasting a fake composite video. None of you have even attempted to address that inconvenient little matter, because you can't.

Yet, you want to sit there and cite news provided by these frauds as evidence ? The only thing that could be evidence of is your detachment with reality.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:46 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,733,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post

I was going to argue with you, but I've changed my mind. I see that you believe that everything bad that happens is a conspiracy planned and carried out by the government. There's really not anything I can say to that, other than I don't believe you're thinking clearly.

Old 04-23-2013, 03:47 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,216,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
That is not a reliable source.

I did cite MJ in a paper that i wrote - but only because I was tearing down all the arguments that the "reporter" made.
MJ may have a liberal slant on editorial issues, but I think you can trust them for straight reporting on facial recognition software.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies