Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 10:42 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,446,632 times

Advertisements

I mean since we are using isolated incidents to formulate national policy I think it is only fair.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:43 AM

1,963 posts, read 1,825,597 times
Why would there be? Who was the last left wing terrorist?

1,000 posts, read 1,128,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I mean since we are using isolated incidents to formulate national policy I think it is only fair.
the bombers were not illegals. They came here as kids and they did not have any criminal record.

2,117 posts, read 1,883,519 times
ABC news flat-out, straight-up said, on-air, only 15 minutes after the bombing, that the FBI should be looking at "white radical conservatives" for this terror act, and that it had their markings all over it.

That is exactly what they said, and they said it while the victims were still lying on the pavement surrounded in their own blood.

In what world is that ever ok? ABC News should be shut down.

23,838 posts, read 23,157,518 times
Very good question.

315 posts, read 256,625 times
Default Bombers father says if last son killed all hell will break loose

Dad of Alleged Bombing Brothers Warns U.S.: If Second Son Is Killed, ‘All Hell Will Break Loose’ (Plus: He Alleges Conspiracy?) | Video | TheBlaze.com

I say kill him with a bullet to the back of the head and see what happens.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:44 AM

39,892 posts, read 26,570,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
I'm talking about people like Chris Matthews, who suggested shortly after the bombing that it might have something to do with anti-tax activism, since it was April 15. Or Dina Temple-Ratson of NPR, who pointed a finger at "anti-government and right-wing individuals." Or David Sirota of Salon:
Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

These were not isolated thoughts made in the heat of news-frenzy. A quick search on youtube turns up similar comments from the BBC, CNN, etc.

They have egg all over their faces right now. Will they apologize? Will a Matthews be held accountable by his network? Or will they just have enough makeup slathered on so that the egg doesn't show up on-camera?

I would guess that they will slather on make-up and truck right along. I don't recall any lefty pundits issuing retractions after blaming Sarah Palin for a shooting by a deranged man in AZ. On the other hand ABC idiot Brian Ross did apologize after he found a man named James Holmes on a Tea Party web site, and tried to connect that man to the Aurora shooter, whose name happened to also be James Holmes (the two were not related).
ABC News, Brian Ross apologize for report suggesting shooting suspect tied to Tea Party | Fox News

How will the MSM and left-o-sphere handle this little embarrassment?
They do exactly the same every time a terrorist event occurs. The LWNJs in the MSM salivate over the possiblilty of exploiting dead people to demonize conservatives of all types. Think back to the DC sniper, every MSM outlet "profiled" a single, white, middle age, pro-gun conservative. Their panties were in such a bunch when the shooters turned out to be two black dudes, they looked like they had just recevied monumental wedgies. Kind of like Obama and Biden when their latest attempt to demonize conservative gun owners went down in flames.

4,209 posts, read 3,595,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
So McVeigh kills more women and children... That's why it's impossible to "try to understand" those
singular, isolated crazies.

Now, they are trying to attach the brothers to something more organized,
to Chechnya's terrorist type attacks against Russia.
Too early to know the truth, IF we ever will.

A very strange case, and definitely dumbfounds the stereotype of a "terrorist".
I have to agree with you. I was expecting more bombs and/or killings in other areas shortly after this incident, which would follow more of a terrorist attack. This does appear to be an isolated act of crazy.

I guess we will find out more as time goes on....

33,592 posts, read 18,211,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Of course they don't believe Jesus was the Messiah--neither do the Jews. They DO recognize the Torah and the Christian Gospels as holy scripture, they recognize Jesus as a Holy Prophet, and they believe that we all worship the same God. Islam DOES NOT HATE CHRISTIANS. Islamic FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISTS think western civilization is corrupt and decadent--normal Muslims don't. I'm glad you finally get it, because it doesn't have anything to do with Muslims hating Christians (they DON'T) and every single quote you listed earlier from the Quran was completely made up.
The Jews were blinded to the fact that Jesus is the messiah for the time of the Gentiles to come into the fold. It is written.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,483,308 times
I understand they have no clue where he is! They are going door-to-door looking for him. He is a great escape artist! He was able to get out of an SUV with hundreds of LE around him and get away. He could kill many more people because of incompetence. Very, very STUPID stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies