Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 09:34 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,047,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
The right-wingers are terrified that this black president is such a lethal killer of terrorists...and they know that they have been holding the country hostage ever since this president took office, hence they are really scared of this black powerful man coming after them next...hence the stock piling of guns and ammo in preparation of the "Armageddon' against this great big scary powerful black man.
That president of yours just show down the entire city of Boston because some guy was holed up in a four block area not even in the city of Boston. Scary and powerful is correct. You can take your race baiting elsewhere.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:39 PM

2,468 posts, read 1,923,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
That president of yours just show down the entire city of Boston because some guy was holed up in a four block area not even in the city of Boston. Scary and powerful is correct. You can take your race baiting elsewhere.
Yes he should have been like Bush and let the guy run off to another state and then exclaim "Tsarnaev is not a priority for me right now!"

Old 04-19-2013, 09:39 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,999,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Agreed. better to haul off a live man to jail then drag around a bullet riddled corpse.
The most important reason for capturing him alive is to find out WHO was behind the bombing?

Did these two act alone, or were they working with someone else?

That is the main thing our government needs to know, and you won't learn much from a corpse!

Old 04-19-2013, 09:40 PM

32,152 posts, read 15,143,911 times
Quote:
Who said it was no big deal? You saw what was going on today and can't admit it so now put words in my mouth. Fear was used to get the desired result. The only thing missing was a right wing nutjob so you liberals could start infringing on the rights of your fellow citizens even more in the name of safety. They being foreign born you however will defend their every action though your policies are what brought them to our shores to begin with. Good work.

What desired result are you talking about. And what fear was used. You are making this political which is the last thing anyone should do. And how have I defended them. Please show me where I did that.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Yes he should have been like Bush and let the guy run off to another state and then exclaim "Tsarnaev is not a priority for me right now!"
I must congratulate you as you are the first to blame this on Bush. It took a while but it has come.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What desired result are you talking about. And what fear was used. You are making this political which is the last thing anyone should do. And how have I defended them. Please show me where I did that.
The sheep were afraid to pop out their heads is the desired result. What fear was used? Were you watching what transpired the last couple days? Apparently not.

2,468 posts, read 1,923,153 times
Quote:
I must congratulate you as you are the first to blame this on Bush. It took a while but it has come.
Well considering you just stated that you don't consider Obama to be your president, I mentioned someone who really warms your heart a lot.

5,705 posts, read 3,681,121 times
USA! Way to go Boston! It's been a ****ed up week but at least the week ended on a positive note.

32,516 posts, read 37,251,013 times
Quote:
See how easy it is to declare martial law without even doing it??
They got the bad guys.

Everyone will pack up and go home. Unlike martial law where they tend to hang around for weeks. Or months. Or years.

And all the cops you object to will be ready for the next time the bad guys do something evil. Like kill an 8-year old kid out enjoying the day with his family. His name was Martin Richard. Did you know that? Did you know he had a name? Was it listed in the Tinfoil Gazette? Because of all those cops you seem to find bothersome justice WILL be served for him. His parents WILL get to look in his killer's face in a court of law.

But just keep up on all your theories. Keep that shiny hat firmly in place. Because, not to worry, when YOU need them.... they'll be there.

Sleep tight. Someone else isn't so YOU can.

BTW: The officer who was killed, probably while you were in snug in your bed, was named Sean Collier. He was 26 and described as 'awesome'.

Old 04-19-2013, 09:46 PM

39,897 posts, read 26,593,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Do you know of a way that would have found him sooner?

[]
Considering that he was found by a civilian about 5 minutes that the police announced that it was "safe to go outside"...the quickest way might have been to get out of the way earlier.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies