Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2013, 03:51 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,333,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
I think it's very unwise for parents to allow the boy scouts to have control of their children. I would never allow my son to join any organization that openly accepted homosexual behavior.
I would never allow my son to join any organization that didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 03:53 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Pedophiles are sexually attracted to children. Male Homosexual pedophiles molest boys. Male heterosexual pedophiles molest girls.
I agree at some point it is the case but at until that point the child is pretty much genderless

Old 04-20-2013, 03:55 PM

106 posts, read 81,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I agree at some point it is the case but at until that point the child is pretty much genderless
A male child has a penis and a female child has a vagina, how on earth are they genderless? More liberal propaganda. Let me guess, they are not a male or female until puberty.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I would never allow my son to join any organization that didn't.
It's NOT the boy scouts themselves that are really saying no to gay scouts and scouters. It is the fact that you have religious institutions who are the major backers of the program saying that they do not want to have them apart of the program because it is "immoral."

I was a boy scout, I am an Eagle Scout and I am Catholic. I do not hate gays at all and I am for diversity. It is not a bad thing at all to have all of these things. I want them in the boy scout program if they want to be there. I also want to see the current chartering organizations stay so there isn't a mass exodus and a collapse of a program that helped many gain skills that they would likely never have learned otherwise.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:02 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,998,053 times
Sounds reasonable to me. The Boy Scouts don't want pedophiles and other perverts preying on young boys.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:20 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
If a man molests a child, he is practicing homosexual pedophilia. He may view himself as a heterosexual, but his actions prove otherwise. Any man who has sex with or rapes a boy or male is not a heterosexual, by any stretch of the imagination.
In your opinion...right? Maybe it would be best to start off with IMO. it would cause less confusion and everyone would know that you're just making stuff up or read BS somewhere and believe incorrectly.

You are making conjecture which have no basis in fact and is not supported in any credible clinical study[s].

If you are speaking from ideas read elsewhere, please site those writing so everyone can dicern your information.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
A male child has a penis and a female child has a vagina, how on earth are they genderless? More liberal propaganda. Let me guess, they are not a male or female until puberty.
I took a sociology class on sexuality about five years ago. Genetically you are male or female (in most cases) from birth and you do have those organs. However they aren't entirely sexualized until puberty hits at about 12/13. They are not genderless but there are less boundaries to what makes a boy and a girl other than "actions they do" and some features such as hair length.

Also, I am not a liberal like you think. I am more middle of the road. The issue is there are pedophiles out there that are not preying on a little boy because they are homosexual, they are preying on them because they are a child. Pedophilia is NOT the same as homosexuality.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:27 PM

9,127 posts, read 7,948,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Sounds reasonable to me. The Boy Scouts don't want pedophiles and other perverts preying on young boys.
we could do the same for every other youth activity...

Little leauge, Pop Warner, Gymboree, ChuckEcheese, gymnastics, tumbling,...ect

Old 04-20-2013, 05:19 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,594,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
How so since 98% of all child molesters, even of boys, are heterosexual in their adult orientation? Until they ban straight adults, the molesters still have access.
Bull****. If a man molests a boy,they are a homosexual.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:27 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,048,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue View Post
Bull****. If a man molests a boy,they are a homosexual.
Why do people think sexuality is a cut and dry, black and white thing?

People really should educate themselves before commenting on stuff they have no clue about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies