Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2013, 06:17 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,731,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
It is time to fight back when homosexuals target an all boys organization and demand to be allowed to join as full fledged proud homosexuals.
Of course, though, if a straight male wants to join the scouts as a leader after getting divorced from the result of cheating on his spouse, he'd surely be allowed to join. Right? This even though one of the Ten Commandments says, "Thou shalt not commit adultery".

Old 04-20-2013, 06:19 PM

33,603 posts, read 18,254,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
So basically...the only natural sex is when a man gives his seed to his wife in order to create a child.
So you only have sex when you're ovulating?
God created the attaction of a man and a woman. He created sexual desire . God also gave us self control but if one follows his own folly will fall into deep sin. The world has cheapened what God has created because they have no self control or decency. They are full of lust and laugh at sex and use it casually and with penalty.
God knows from beginning to end and sees each ones heart and what they believe as their truth. If they feed on garbage they will become like it. If they follow the world and believe that message they will fall for anything to accept as truth. One has a short time on earth and it should be valued. One should not fill themselves with the pigpen of the world but learn real wisdom, honor and pursue the blessing of God upon their life.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:20 PM

Quote:
I agree. It should be apparent to those who can think, but so many morons continue to support their so called fight for equality. They are destroying the very fabric of this nation.
And just what is in it for homosexuals after they have destroyed the very fabric of this nation?

Old 04-20-2013, 06:21 PM

11,400 posts, read 11,135,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
Taratova, watch the vid I posted and comment. Forewarned it's not rated G, has some language in it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I didn't watch it..thanks for the post.. I don't feed on the worldly things but I hear them on occasion..and know how bad the world is getting. I will pass. What are the important points you want to make about the film?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabronie View Post
If you're not willing to learn, I'm not willing to teach.

Which is essentially the crutch of what I'm going to guess is most of the turmoil you 'see'.
Fundamentalists have absolutely no desire whatsoever to learn and expand. You can throw all the logic in the world at them, and they will still cling to ancient superstitions. They see anything that is not 100% biblical as a tool of Satan.

Every so often though, you'll learn something new from them. For instance, today I learned that there was a "homosexual spirit" that exists. I'm wondering what this spirit looks like. Does it just go around sprinkling fairy dust on unsuspecting heterosexuals that makes them suddenly attracted to men?

Old 04-20-2013, 06:22 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,284,954 times
Quote:
I don't have a problem with gays, who keep their sexuality where it belongs (in the bedroom), I do have a problem with gay males forcing an all boys organization to accept them. If homosexuals were really about unity, gay males wouldn't discuss their sexuality. They wouldn't even make it an issue, but obviously, sex is a major concern for them. They want access to these young boys, and any parent that can't see this, is a fool.
Bull.

Homosexuality and pedophilia are not related.

More sexual abuse is committed by those who are heterosexual than homosexual.

Pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality and young boys are probably safer with a gay scout leader than they are with a straight man who is sexually attracted to children.

I'm just a little way into this thread so far and already the ignorance is blinding.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Here is the difference, homosexuals flaunt their lifestyles and are now demanding to be recognized as "married." Most have no intention of stoping their actions, they will continue, heck they even want the whole world now to celebrate them for "coming out." It's nothing more than destructive behavior that will eventually cause nothing but widespread chaos.
My, my, you're granting too much power to a tiny group of people that make up as little as 2 or 3% of the population. Why doesn't the very high level of divorce among straight people worry you much more?

Old 04-20-2013, 06:24 PM

106 posts, read 82,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
And just what is in it for homosexuals after they have destroyed the very fabric of this nation?
The total eradication of morals and values will allow them to feel "accepted." But when this happens, all of society will be in chaos.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:28 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,683,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Christian parents aren't going to let their kids be involved with this. They'll just simply start their own thing.

And the boy scouts will be a mere shadow of what it was if it can still operate financially.

It used to be God and country, buy we've foolishly embraced humanism and evolution theology as fact. Therefore Sodomy becomes a race as opposed to an abomination.

So let the scouts die the death if that's the destiny they choose.

So be it. Let them eat the fruit of that decision alone.
Wow. That was the "Hate Post of the Day."

Old 04-20-2013, 06:30 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,536,686 times
Quote:
The total eradication of morals and values will allow them to feel "accepted." But when this happens, all of society will be in chaos.
But, but, but jesus loves you. Nothing bad can happen, the sky daddy will prevent the chaos from happening.

Old 04-20-2013, 06:31 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,284,954 times
Quote:
Herein is the problem, homosexuality and heterosexuality are not on the same footing. Heterosexuality creates life, homosexuality creates nothing. A child is created when a man and a woman engage in sex. Obviously the majority of children are accustomed to seeing men and women interact, even if they are from single parent homes.

Children raised by homosexuals account for less than 1% of the overall population. It is abnormal for a man to discuss his male partner, in any way with children, because this will send the message that his lifestyle is ok, when it is not.

Obviously, my son is not a member of the boyscouts because my husband and I had our own concerns about this group. As parents our role is to keep our children safe, until they can defend themselves. I could never condone or allow my son to listen to a gay man discuss his sexual partner. Not in a million years would I ever allow this. You'd have to kill me first.
Homosexuality IS ok - for gays and lesbians.

You were free to love and to marry the person of your choice. Gays get to do the same thing and they get to "create" a home and a life together, perhaps to even raise children together, and in nine states (and counting) and the District of Columbia, they can marry legally.

You all need to get over your butt hurt about this because the tide is turning (thank goodness) and you're not going to stop it. You ARE in the minority.

Who knows? By this time next year, maybe same sex marriage will be legal where you are and half your neighbors on your cul-de-sac will be legally wed same sex couples engaging in the same activities you do - going to jobs, grocery shopping, yard work, raising kids and joining the PTA - and maybe even becoming scout leaders.

Get over yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies