Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 03:02 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Without reading the thread - I bet the liberals are defending this woman.

Figures.

How do you spell "libera"l?

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.

Well, you're wrong...so much for psychic ability. As the post above suggests, the thread is nothing more than an opportunity to attack liberals. I'm so glad that you made sure to post in it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2013, 03:08 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,001,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Well, you're wrong...so much for psychic ability. As the post above suggests, the thread is nothing more than an opportunity to attack liberals. I'm so glad that you made sure to post in it!
And liberals never start threads to attack conservatives?

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile - tame the mouths of government officials who are member's of your party.

The woman made a racist comment - and she is a Democrat.

Deal with it.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:14 PM

1,165 posts, read 1,514,525 times
There are plenty of racist people who are Democrats. I am originally from Michigan and, trust me, a lot of them are. I currently live in Philadelphia, and I assure you that there are a lot of them here as well. There are also a lot of Republicans who are racist. There are Independents who are racist. Etc. etc. Would you people stop trying to act like human behavior is restricted to a singular party. How anyone can make such an argument in good faith is absolutely appalling. I've been on plenty of Political boards in my life, but this one has to be the most childish. Either that, or we've hit a time without precedent within my lifetime that sees each side attempting to be as polarizing as possible towards the "other". The majority of you in this thread ought to be ashamed of the way you are behaving. If you have no sense of dignity for those on the "other side", then please at least have some dignity for yourself and refrain from posting such blatantly false arguments and baiting people with statements you couldn't possibly substantiate.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:17 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
According to moronic democrats here and elsewhere, only Republicans say things like that.

By their illogical logic, this means all democrats are racists.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is TYPICAL and not out of the norm it is COMMON....
I grew up around Michigan democrats and you all want to think that this is a slip it is not most dems in Michigan feel the black person is below them and only give them phony respect if they want something from them. It is very sad.....
Not just Michigan Democrats, all democrats use black people as pawns.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:20 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
And liberals never start threads to attack conservatives?

If you can't take the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile - tame your politicians mouths.

The woman made a racist comment - and she is a Democrat.

Deal with it.

We're supposed to discuss the thread topic, right? I haven't seen liberals wallowing in pity for the woman in question, so as usual your comments are useless in terms of furthering a discussion. There are no aphorisms, only statements that are drawn from the thread title. Your prognostication was wrong.
Deal with it. Again.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
It's not racist if Dems say it, because they are the party that "cares" about minorities. LOL
They've fooled enough people into believing that.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Note there has been hardly any coverage of these from the MSM. There's a story from a local TV news outlet, a couple of blogs, and virtually nothing else that comes up from google.

Hannity, Rush, Laura, every conservative pundit and their brother & sis should get that guy on their shows and create a massive wave of soundbites. And make sure every bite includes a reference to her being a Democrat. That's how the Dems would do it if the tables were turned, and it is time to start fighting fire w/ fire.
Come on, you know the lame stream media is NOT going to do anythng to show liberals in a bad light. Now if this was a republican who said this, it would be on a loop 24/7.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
She's going to have a hard time keeping her caged Democrat voters on her plantation if she keeps up that kind of language.
She can just lie like most Dems and say he's "evolved" on the issue.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:25 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,443,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Not just Michigan Democrats, all democrats use black people as pawns.
Sadly Yes most do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies