Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2013, 04:07 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,886,175 times

Advertisements

I've had a "light in the loafers" gentleman catch a glimpse at my hotdog once in a bathroom in Vegas. I wasn't impressed, and I think it's no better than drilling a hole to peek into the women's bathroom.

How about people in general start respecting others' privacy, so we don't have to build 15 different bathrooms to accomodate whatever sexual orientation someone wants to call themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2013, 04:18 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,793,390 times
I'm a little surprised that men feel comfortable just whipping their dongles out in front of other guys. At workplaces even! How is not embarrassing to stand next to your boss?

Old 04-30-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
I'm a little surprised that men feel comfortable just whipping their dongles out in front of other guys. At workplaces even! How is not embarrassing to stand next to your boss?
You're not supposed to look, and if you do, you're the one who should feel embarrased.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
You're not supposed to look, and if you do, you're the one who should feel embarrased.
Yeah, ok, but surely there has been accidental glances when you walk into the room or look into the mirror or something.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Yeah, ok, but surely there has been accidental glances when you walk into the room or look into the mirror or something.
No! Because it's not that hard to NOT look at another guys' junk, unless, of course, you're a gay and want to.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,521,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereCanBeOnly1 View Post
Hear me out, this isn't a trolling topic but one that kind of happened over the weekend during a random, political chat that went off on a tangent.

Consider, that from I have read and LEO's I've talked to if an opposite sex intentionally uses another gender's restroom they can be charged with disorderly conduct. I've heard it a charge that typically sticks.

Now, I assume the entire premise of this approach is that the vast majority of people are heterosexual and the private/confined environment of a restroom is a place that could lead to people 'acting out' on sexual impulse (ridiculous theory if it is indeed the original logic) and by keeping them separate the chance for this impulse or voyeurism is nullified.

So, in 2013 we have homosexuality tolerance been force fed down everyone's throat from every angle. With the increase in acceptance, rise of known gays and lesbians amongst us should we continue the logic and create new bathrooms for lesbian/gays?

Curious to the thoughts?
Stupid thread with many spelling errors. Anyway, gay is not a gender, a gay man is still a male, a lesbian is still a female. As to peeking, just because we are gay, does not mean we are uncouth or discourteous, we can and do keep our eyes to ourselves. Are you often accosted in the restrooms by men for sex, is that even a current problem? If you need homosexual tolerance shoved down your throat, then you have a problem with gay people. There is nothing wrong with being tolerant of others not the same as you, it actually makes life much easier if people got along and did not worry about others sex lives. You do know that we have always been among all of you straight people, we work along side you, do the same jobs you do, go on vacations, just about anything you do, we do too. We just do not have to stay in a closet that society created, we can be honest and open with our lives, just like all of you straight people have been doing since forever.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
No! Because it's not that hard to NOT look at another guys' junk, unless, of course, you're a gay and want to.
Junk is kinda gross, especially when its all limp and wrinkly, so I'm pretty sure that no one, gay or straight actually wants to see it. Which is why I'd think that guys should be a little embarrassed to just whip it out in front of others.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,932,122 times
How does the OP propose to enforce this ridiculous scheme? Will it involve the use of serial number tattoos and pink triangles affixed to clothing?

Why does it seem like all social conservatives suffer from this same weird combination of scared and stupid?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:50 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,795,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Why does it seem like all social conservatives suffer from this same weird combination of scared and stupid?
Good boys/girls tend to be shy.
Sluts have no shame?

Old 04-30-2013, 05:53 PM

37,464 posts, read 19,362,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereCanBeOnly1 View Post
Hear me out, this isn't a trolling topic but one that kind of happened over the weekend during a random, political chat that went off on a tangent.

Consider, that from I have read and LEO's I've talked to if an opposite sex intentionally uses another gender's restroom they can be charged with disorderly conduct. I've heard it a charge that typically sticks.

Now, I assume the entire premise of this approach is that the vast majority of people are heterosexual and the private/confined environment of a restroom is a place that could lead to people 'acting out' on sexual impulse (ridiculous theory if it is indeed the original logic) and by keeping them separate the chance for this impulse or voyeurism is nullified.

So, in 2013 we have homosexuality tolerance been force fed down everyone's throat from every angle. With the increase in acceptance, rise of known gays and lesbians amongst us should we continue the logic and create new bathrooms for lesbian/gays?

Curious to the thoughts?
The burning question is, how can you tell whether the guy in the next stall to you who wants to play footsie is a gay person or a U.S. Senator with a Wide Stance? As near as I remember, gays don't wear collars or tags or labels or anything...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies