Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 03:32 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Makes you wonder how horrible of a husband and father this guy was.
On queue as usual urban life always justifying taking someones money...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 03:33 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,738,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Wait, wait, wait..... Shouldn't you say "It's in the contract when they get married!"

That's what you were saying about the GUY some posts back!
Of course it is, and he has a responsibility. However, why should I join my budget to his (in marriage), if he's already got BAGGAGE? It's his baggage, not mine, right?

Old 05-10-2013, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
Actually she is a nice woman (They have dated since they were 13 or 14... the one time they broke up BOTH were ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE) and she is MUCH more likely to be reading a book or working in the garden than watching TV... but yes. SHE was the one who decided... incase you hven't noticed human evolution women typically can twist us guys around their little finger.

My GF does it to me, my little sister does it to me, and (Excluding the woman beaters and other scum who should be put down) us guys are pretty much OK with that.

It's when the split happens and the claws come out that a guy FINALLY protests... otherwise it can go on for a lifetime.

And I'm ANYTHING BUT a misogynist. I LOOOOVE women...
And I throughly enjoy spoiling the women I date (One woman at a time)... my GF says She's NEVER been spoiled like I spoil her... and says she feels bad because I do it too much.
But if she dumps me.... I'm not going to keep buying her stuff and taking her (Sending her then I guess) places!

Your Pick... (But I know your going to keep ignoring it like you ignore/Attach whenever you can't answer)
Okay, so what is this thing that your little sister does to you? Now I'm all confused.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
oh my god, this guy is still fighting this? There was a thread about the same guy a year or two ago.
It's the same guy - probably still filing appeals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I know what you mean. It's bad. The new wife has to pay for the kids her hubby once enjoyed creating with someone else. It's awful.
If he was poor, then people would be high 5ng the need to have us pay for them..

5,648 posts, read 8,062,335 times
Quote:
Yup! Divorced men with kids are just bad news. When divorced men don't have kids, it's not so bad.
The same can be said about divorced women with kids. Whether she's a single mom or is a childless divorcee, that's a red flag itself.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
It's the same guy - probably still filing appeals.
He was in jail the last time I heard about him as well. Looks like its a revolving door, or this video is old.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
The same can be said about divorced women with kids. Whether she's a single mom or is a childless divorcee, that's a red flag itself.
I suppose so! It's baggage.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,132,826 times
Quote:
Okay, so what is this thing that your little sister does to you? Now I'm all confused.
Typical.... Ignore and attack. You need to add new plays to your playbook.
Quote:
incase you hven't noticed human evolution women typically can twist us guys around their little finger.
I AM SOMEONE WHO TREATS THE WOMEN IN HIS LIFE WELL.

I Open doors, I carry things, I'm taking my mother out to a expensive dinner tomorrow night.
I threaten my sisters BF's when necessary And tell them I will come help them whenever necessary.
I treat my GF respectfully, and enjoy spoiling her etc.

This in answer to your many attacks calling me a 'women hater'... and when I do you try to twist the meaning of my words to ignore answering.

Lady... you have issues.

Old 05-10-2013, 03:44 PM

599 posts, read 953,936 times
Quote:
Yeah, but what do you do when "Johnny (his son)" comes around and says, "Dad, I need a new car?" Or when "Cameron" comes over and sweet talks her dad into buying her some expensive things she doesn't need? Or when "Allison" gets married to a total and complete loser, they end up in the hole financially, and she comes to dad to get financing for her marriage? And what do you do when "DAD" decides to please his kids all the time with money? Do you grit your teeth and endure your money flowing in the direction of his kids till the end? Do you have a serious talk with your hubby about how this can't continue? Do you get divorced? What do you do? You know what I mean? It's a difficult situation, the BAGGAGE.
She is talking about guys who are forced under court order to give over 50% of their income to the ex in alimony and child support, then, if he gets married, his NEW wife's income is used to INCREASE his alimony and child support.

And people wonder why everyone just lives together, to the general detriment of society? Are our legislators stupid? The next time I see some asshat Congressman/woman blathering about the reasons for the demise of American society, I'm going to scream. Disincentives to marriage are #1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies