Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 08:30 PM

500 posts, read 376,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Sorry.

What did you say? I was distracted by the Dow being up over 15,000.

Not that a poster and his constant whines about..... everything..... is exactly a must read. (You might think about changing your material and your rants about liberals. If your readership is down it's because you are so utterly predictable. Yawn.)
You do know, do you not, that the DOW goes up and down dependent upon those evil 1%-ers. You know: Romney types.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2013, 08:31 PM

500 posts, read 376,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
On thread after thread, I notice one of several phenomena taking place:

1) The Incredible Disappearing Liberal
2) The Incredible Ignorant Liberal, or;
3) The Biggest Buffoons Walking The Planet

They either disappear, or entrench themselves in the warfare of defending a failed President while simultaneously destroying their own credibility.

It's sad and funny at the same time.
And that's a good thing.

Good riddance, bad rubbish, as they say.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:26 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Top White House officials knew the IRS was targeting conservative groups for 23 months...but Obama claims that he just found out about it on Friday - the same time all of us found out he said...

Either Obama is lying or he is a puppet figurehead and others are running this country.
Then he is sure just finding out about so much lately. His favorite answer is, he did not know, he will check into it, blah blah blah.

I have a very hard time believing Obama did not know about what the IRS was doing or who they were targeting. Was not born yesterday, as some.

Obama never knows anything though, you notice. This administration reaps with lies and deceit, and no it is not acceptable.

Obama knows nothing about accepting responsibility and being accountable for his own screw ups.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:35 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Every excuse coming from this Administration is that no one in the upper echelons of the Executive Branch knew anything of the scandalous activity taking place since Barack Obama was elected.

For the uneducated, Barack Obama is the ultimate manager of the Executive Branch. He, and only he, is responsible for the actions of the Executive Branch.

As the CHIEF EXECUTIVE, if he can't be held responsible for the actions of HIS branch of government, then who should be?

Is Barack Obama really as clueless as he says he is? Or is he lying to the American once again?

For Barack Obama, the buck stops.....................................> Way The **** Over There.

Obama ain't clueless, he is actually too smart for that. His supporters, now they are another story.

When you are not use to telling the truth, you what! you lie and your lies become bigger and bigger and greater then the next. You tell one lie, tell another lie, or change talking points to suit your own ego.
As chief executive, Obama should be held responsible for the actions of wrong doings taking place in is ADMINISTRATION no other his own.
The media helped make Obama who he is, and guess what, guess that same old media, can take Obama down.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:36 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Nope. The buck is still stopped at Bush.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:39 AM

1,329 posts, read 1,105,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Top White House officials knew the IRS was targeting conservative groups for 23 months...but Obama claims that he just found out about it on Friday - the same time all of us found out he said...

Either Obama is lying or he is a puppet figurehead and others are running this country.
There's another very real possibility:

HE IS LYING and HE IS A PUPPET FIGUREHEAD.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:40 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I just heard a tidbit on our local news that explained a lot to me. This IRS thing was about to blow sky high is my guess. Obama done gone and picked on the wrong people.
The wrong people to cross were the press. He's lost his shield now and they are coming after him.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Bush, Obama ... show me the difference.

Left and Right hands of the very same Puppet Master:

/see: http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ce-knew-9.html

Let's work out who that Puppet master is....

Old 05-15-2013, 12:42 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,209,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I stiil think it is Woodrow Wilson's fault. Most of our problems can be traced back to him signing the Federal Reserve Act.

Old 05-15-2013, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Obama ain't clueless, he is actually too smart for that. His supporters, now they are another story.

When you are not use to telling the truth, you what! you lie and your lies become bigger and bigger and greater then the next. You tell one lie, tell another lie, or change talking points to suit your own ego.
As chief executive, Obama should be held responsible for the actions of wrong doings taking place in is ADMINISTRATION no other his own.
The media helped make Obama who he is, and guess what, guess that same old media, can take Obama down.
I suppose that's what we are WAITING for - the MSM's takedown of Obama.

But then what?
I humbly propose the GORE RESET - to restore constitutional government:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ys-gordon.html

(BTW, a President Gore might also have a strong motivation "to get the bad guys")
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies