Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 08:09 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,840,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clintone View Post
Why do some people think that sex crimes are ever the victim's fault in any way whatsoever?
Because quite often they are, and the woman is only playing victim in order to empower herself.

Also, if you wear a short skirt and flirt all the time, then you only have yourself to blame.

We all make our choices, and so must deal with the consequences.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2013, 03:48 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,354,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafChick View Post
Men hate Women.

Men believe that things would be better off if Women didn't exist.

A planet full of Men is their goal.

They can rename the planet "New Pressintown"
I don't think that's true, a substantial percentage of the time...though I'm not sure how much.

Also, there's been plenty of women, and men, who believe the world would be a better place without men.

When you think of sci-fi books, when they show a planet populated solely by women, it's always a utopian paradise. Such utopias are usually ended when one guy shows up and starts a civil war.

Last edited by Clintone; 05-30-2013 at 04:44 PM..

Old 05-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
Because these kind of shallow, low moral, sleep with anyone type whores have no integrity.

Thus they are of lower value.
Quote:
Because quite often they are, and the woman is only playing victim in order to empower herself.

Also, if you wear a short skirt and flirt all the time, then you only have yourself to blame.

I go to strip clubs and get lap dances. That might be seen as a form of prostitution.

One difference between you and I, is that I am thankful to the people doing it. I acknowledge that I want something from them, and so try to be as respectful as possible. Such persons are providing a service to society...to people who use such services.

Kenneth, you have been with over 100 prostitutes. If you are not thankful to them for that, accept that you should be, or accept that you are being narcissistic.

A person cannot both give you something you want, and not help you. Those prostitutes were helping you. You should respect them for it, or not go to them. Otherwise, you're a parasite.

Last edited by Clintone; 05-30-2013 at 04:25 PM..

Old 05-30-2013, 09:47 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,840,372 times
I do respect the hookers for sure, but only if their rates are reasonably cheap, say 40 bucks a time max, otherwise it's just a shake down.

Strip clubs in the West are just a big con - so not a great deal of respect towards them on my part.

Old 05-31-2013, 11:53 PM

Quote:
I do respect the hookers for sure, but only if their rates are reasonably cheap, say 40 bucks a time max, otherwise it's just a shake down.

Strip clubs in the West are just a big con - so not a great deal of respect towards them on my part.
You might be happier if you thought of those prostitutes as friends/allies.

I think of strippers as at least temporary friends. It may be delusional, but it makes the day seem more pleasant.

I can't imagine what type of dark world you live in, where you view people you spend time with as having financial value, rather than friends and allies.

Come on out, man, it's better here We have cookies

Old 06-01-2013, 05:50 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,968,381 times
Clintone, what I am about to say does not apply at all to crimes against women. To answer your very first question, universal truth: if a person puts a low value on themselves, the world will not seek to increase their value. Universal truth: if a man sees a woman as an easy mark, something he doesn't have to fight for, he's going to take it.

You're blaming other people for disrespecting women. Increase your opinion of yourself, stop disrespecting yourself, and people will too. Universal truth: you behave as you believe. If sleeping around is all that important to you, men will surely accommodate. You can't change universal truths. It's the law of attraction. What you think about, you will surely get.

Again, you want the world to stop having a low opinion of women just because they sleep around? The world is just copying what the woman thinks about herself. I'd rather see an unapologetic hooker than a woman who clings to her rights to be sexually active while hating herself internally, cries when the guy she just slept with doesn't call her again, swears off men, talks about how stupid men are, picks up guys well below her, works extremely hard to improve her outward looks with enhancements, tattoos, clothes, endless diets, looking in magazines wishing she could look like that, while her inner self is decaying.

Say it's nobody's business but the woman's. You're right. You are free to choose to live your life as you wish. But don't hate the world for your choices and resulting consequences.

Go ahead--kick against the bricks. Then tell women to start with themselves. When are women going to realize that they are gifts.

Quote:
Why do some people have the view that women have less value depending on how many men they sleep with/if they sell their bodies stripping/if they walk around in skimpy clothing/if they're asexual/even if they've been raped?

Why do some people think that sex crimes are ever the victim's fault in any way whatsoever?

These people are disrespecting women. How do we get rid of them? Would re-education camps with electric shocks for immoral views work

If a person is not attracted to a woman who has been with 400 dudes, that's fine and it makes sense...or if she's been having an abortion a day, or fifty kids, I would say it's acceptable to view her as a lesser person...

but the only business a woman's sexuality is, is the woman's and those who care about her or want to get into a relationship with her.

The only reason someone should ever be angered at a woman who appears "slutty" is out of concern for her safety and happiness.

Note that responses from people with inferior moralities shall be insulted, vigorously

How should society best go about ridding itself of the idea that there are certain women with less value than other women, depending on their level of promiscuity?

These people may encourage the view that rape/sexual assault is acceptable in certain instances. These people may be pressuring women not to aggressively report men who have attacked them, by encouraging the view that they're worth less.

Far too many sex crimes happen to women. We must destroy views that encourage such things. How best would one go about doing that?

Old 06-01-2013, 06:24 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,921,465 times
To the OP: Tell the women to be a lot more selective about the company they keep. Stay away from the bad boys. Tell the women to avoid being alone with men they don't know very well. Picking up men in a bar and going home with them is rather risky behavior if you ask me. IE: You can't eliminate the problem of evil people in the world, so you educate women avoid them or situations where they might encounter them. This isn't a perfect solution, but it would certainly reduce the number of attacks.

Old 06-03-2013, 03:58 AM

Quote:

I've been smiling for the past three hours because I just got kissed by a stripper, quite a good looking one too

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that's usually part of their job, particularly when you're $20.00 short of the taking-the-clothes-off-fee....although she did that too before doing it....

I do think women oftentimes want power as much as men do, although oftentimes in different ways. They like it when men are attracted to them, particularly good looking men. They sometimes don't like it when unattractive men are attracted to them. There are probably other confidence/humor/emotional related characteristics that go into this too.

By stating the following: Also, if you wear a short skirt and flirt all the time, then you only have yourself to blame.

Your taking away one of the ways in which they can feel powerful. What right do you have to take away their power? If it's in a job environment and it's distracting, then yes, it's a problem, but if it's in public on a street it's harming no one.

Taking power from someone, when it hurts no one, hurts the people you take power from, and is therefore wrong, I think. You are wrong to say that if a woman wears a short skirt and flirts all the time it's her fault.

The only reason anyone has any right to be angry at such a person, is to protect her, or if it's harmful to them or others in some way.

Granted, this part:

I've been smiling for the past three hours because I just got kissed by a stripper

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that's usually part of their job, particularly when you're $20.00 short of the taking-the-clothes-off-fee....although she did that too before doing it....

is not exactly on topic...but bragging is fun

Hey...Kenneth. How good of a mood do you think I'm in now? Do you think it's a really good mood, or an extremely good mood You can guess if you want. I'll tell you if you're right

Last edited by Clintone; 06-03-2013 at 04:09 AM..

Old 06-03-2013, 04:01 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,057,820 times
Women should have dignity and self respect.

Old 06-03-2013, 05:02 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,772,037 times
Quote:
I'm going to do this once every few days....I want to make everyone uncomfortable. I find that amusing.
Well if you find it amusing, you must be awfully easy to please, but I am not sure many see your point or share your views. Anyway it was kind of an interesting thread to wake up to and made me smile.. I love a good laugh in the morning to get the day started.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies