Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 08:54 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,170,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
This is called wilding... common in the summer, but more common in Chicago.
What's the term for white youth in rural areas who persistently start fights, steal and damage property, given that you geniuses never seem to refer to whites as "animals," much less make reference to such things? Jesus, if I had a dime every time I encountered some two-toothed, boot-wearing white redneck kid just looking to start trouble, I'd be creating jobs left and right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 08:56 PM

73,193 posts, read 63,046,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
What's the term for white youth in rural areas who persistently start fights, steal and damage property, given that you geniuses never seem to refer to whites as "animals," much less make reference to such things. Jesus, if I had a dime every time I encountered some two-toothed, boot-wearing white redneck kid just looking to start trouble, I'd be creating jobs left and right.
I've been jumped and beaten up by White youths before. I was even shot with a paintball gun by a White teenager when I was 11. It isn't limited to Blacks. Violence has happened to me at the hands of Black youths. I've seen alot of it from White youths as well.

The Chicago Blackhawks just won the Stanley Cup. Guess what? Fans started throwing bottles at the police. Things got out of hand. No pictures of Black people doing that. Vancouver after the 2011 Stanley Cup, there was a riot. No Black people.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:56 PM

17,599 posts, read 9,379,565 times
200 wild kids don't show by accident in the same place to destroy property and frighten shoppers and store workers.

How come the NSA didn't catch all the Texts that were flying around to attack this mall?

Chain gangs are so yesterday ...... curfews and hefty fines for parents are what's needed. The fines doubles every time the kids is out after a curfew.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:57 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,073,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
I don't like this euphemism of urban. And this nonsense happened at my mostly white school in suburban SOuth Carolina as well. They just didn't have you tube.

It was mostly the white kids. I remember we had a regular sub who told us he loves coming to my school because there was always a fight to break up. In of the biggest ones was over the confederate flag.

Stupid teenage behavior comes in all packages.
Out of curiosity, which school? Trying to rack my brain here and can't remember that.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:58 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,170,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've been jumped and beaten up by White youths before. I was even shot with a paintball gun by a White teenager when I was 11. It isn't limited to Blacks. Violence has happened to me at the hands of Black youths. I've seen alot of it from White youths as well.
Psst, some of those trashy white kids are the progeny of the scum who make these posts about "animals." No, really, I've met these trashy parents. Trashy parents, trashy kids. And, let me tell you, they always stick up for junior. You know, those conservative values.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Psst, some of those trashy white kids are the progeny of the scum who make these posts about "animals." No, really, I've met these trashy parents. Trashy parents, trashy kids. And, let me tell you, they always stick up for junior. You know, those conservative values.
I've seen similar instances. Of the kids who were doing things to me, one of them busted my mailbox later on. My father confronted the father of one of the kids. The father "stuck up for junior" as you have just mentioned.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:03 PM

10,266 posts, read 16,030,783 times
If Obama had sons, this is what they would look like!

Old 06-26-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
If Obama had sons, this is what they would look like!
I'm sure you're tired of crime, but that was just a low shot.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:13 PM

264 posts, read 281,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Bastard View Post
They should call it Trayvoning.
Wait, so they were all walking down the street, got profiled and then murdered while armed with skittles?

That doesn't seem like what happened in this case.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:20 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,358,405 times
Are we sure this wasn't just another flash mob gone wrong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies