Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 09:25 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,838,947 times

Advertisements

Wow Obama has a lots of sons. Huh just like dear old Daddy.

Only in my "Dreams"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 09:29 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,354,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Stupid teenage behavior comes in all packages.
Absolutely. But there are plenty of morons right here who would lead us to believe that the more brown a person is, the less human they are.

I was a first generation punk kid. It was fun at first, but then the white pride neo-nazi BS started infiltrating what had been a cool scene that was about music for the most part.

Some friends of mine in Tulsa back in the 80s put together a concert with a bunch of bands to support this short-lived "SHARPS" movement ("SHARPS" being an acronym for Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice.)

A bunch of white pride yokel punks showed up and literally tried to kill a bunch of the people who put this show on. One of my friends was run over and a few others got beat in the head with baseball bats.

Stupidity and hatred, unfortunately, are part of the human condition, These things aren't intrinsic to one or another group of people, or to people of a certain skin color. People who try to paint it in this way are merely part of the problem.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:29 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,168,601 times
I wish the 80% of you who don't live in rural areas, and have probably never lived in rural areas, could cruise down the main drag or stop by the local Walmart parking lot on a Saturday night. Dozens of half-literate, dip-snorting, sh*tkicker-wearing, female-beating, obnoxiously loud 4x4 driving children just itching to raise hell. Naturally, they aren't "animals," are they? Naw, they's good white boys.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:36 PM

40,998 posts, read 49,426,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I wish the 80% of you who don't live in rural areas, and have probably never lived in rural areas, could cruise down the main drag or stop by the local Walmart parking lot on a Saturday night. Dozens of half-literate, dip-snorting, sh*tkicker-wearing, female-beating, obnoxiously loud 4x4 driving children just itching to raise hell. Naturally, they aren't "animals," are they? Naw, they's good white boys.
So this justifies 200 Blacks fighting in a mall ?

Show the video of what you're talking about. I see rural America regularly.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:37 PM

73,129 posts, read 62,969,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Absolutely. But there are plenty of morons right here who would lead us to believe that the more brown a person is, the less human they are.

I was a first generation punk kid. It was fun at first, but then the white pride neo-nazi BS started infiltrating what had been a cool scene that was about music for the most part.

Some friends of mine in Tulsa back in the 80s put together a concert with a bunch of bands to support this short-lived "SHARPS" movement ("SHARPS" being an acronym for Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice.)

A bunch of white pride yokel punks showed up and literally tried to kill a bunch of the people who put this show on. One of my friends was run over and a few others got beat in the head with baseball bats.

Stupidity and hatred, unfortunately, are part of the human condition, These things aren't intrinsic to one or another group of people, or to people of a certain skin color. People who try to paint it in this way are merely part of the problem.
That is quite scary. This kind of stuff scares me alot. What those Neo-Nazis stand for is quite scary and violent. Being Black, I know one of those types would want to kill me. The original skinhead movement(which started in Britain) was not a racist movement. It was White British working class youths and Afro-Caribbean immigrants in England. The Afro-Caribbean influences were part of the original skinhead movement. The movement was ruined when Neo-Nazis started to recruit youths and turn them against Blacks.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:38 PM

73,129 posts, read 62,969,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

No one is trying to justify what those particular persons did. However, what I have a problem with is people taking this and saying "see, Blacks are like that, avoid them all". That is essentially what I'm hearing from some people. Not in those exact words, but I do read in between the words.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:39 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,168,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

No, genius, I'm pointing out how racist, right-wing scum never seems to label white kids doing nasty things as "animals." Can you comprehend that? Try. Try hard.

As someone else pointed out, it's fascinating that you specimens weren't on here ranting and raving about thousands of idiotic whites reaping destruction in the streets after the Stanley Cup Finals or any other pro sports championship.

You know, I can really tell someone understands rural America when they make a statement like, "I see rural America regularly." God, you're good.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:40 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,065,697 times
I'm still hoping that one poster that claimed this happened in a suburban South Carolina high school comes back and tells me which one. I live here - I never heard of such a thing.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:41 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,209,678 times
No damage no injuries no arrests. That was one soft fight.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:41 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,188,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
All KKK members are white Christians. Therefore, all white Christians are hateful, violent bigots.

See how that works?
Keep throwing around your strawman arguments. It bodes well for your credibility.

Meanwhile, those of us with a bit of intellect are fully capable of compartmentalizing the good from the bad when making observations of real life events. That obviously doesn't include you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies