Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 04:51 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
I also received a 4 ft glossy poster of the Village People as a guide to stereotypical dress for informal occasions.

Thus far, none of it has worked. I am still straight. I am slowly starting to believe that, just perhaps, sexual orientation is a trait. Surely, that can't be, can it?

It's so confusing. The "normal," straight, anti-gays don't have a clear message. Accordingly,

1.) you are taught to be gay.
2.) you are infected by homosexuality if you are around gays.
3.) homosexuality is a mental illness.
4.) gays are just living out a sexual fetish.
5.) homosexuality is a choice.
6.) you are brainwashed by liberal public schools to become gay.

I find this utterly confusing, given that gay people always tell me that they were "just born this way."
You forgot possessed by the lust spirit.

Old 06-27-2013, 04:54 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
No, but if you don't, you are known as a "homophobe" and "bigot."
That's ok, I'm called evil, a bad parent, an abomination, deviant, deformed, a mutation, etc on a daily basis.
You learn to deal with it and grow a thick skin.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:01 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
I think my niece is gonna be a genius. Her two moms have her learning English, Spanish, and Mandarin and she's not even 2.

I think lesbians are gonna start creating super babies. I honestly don't know how I'll ever compete against 2 moms. Especially with who I date.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,568,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
The left is just disappointed that not every peon who passed through their public liberal indoctrination centers from K-12 left as a brainwashed sheeple trained to do the bidding of their Democratic masters.

It astonishes them that you have the capability to reason, think critically and independently, and hold opinions that differ from the intended imprint of the attempted brainwashing to which you were subjected.
Grapes, meet sour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerifree View Post
okay the gays won. The fights over right? Now everyone can just shut up and go about their business and we never have to hear about it again. Thank you, peace and quiet at last!
The irony of your username most certainly is not lost on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If you are young - eventually you have to think for yourself...but it seems that there is a trend against individualism these days...I can't describe how the SAME the Hipsters and their progressive allies are. They look the same- they act the same- they think the same...they don't want to know- They do not want real knowledge or wisdom. These Hipster Liberal Progressives...want to avoid THINKING....as some of them said...We just want to have fun.
What's your favorite highway? Does it happen to be called "My way"? Oh, wait. That metaphor implies a choice. Never mind.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:06 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,390,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
I think my niece is gonna be a genius. Her two moms have her learning English, Spanish, and Mandarin and she's not even 2.
They should spend more time concerning themselves with what people think of them than with raising their child... or so I've read.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:10 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post

I think lesbians are gonna start creating super babies. I honestly don't know how I'll ever compete against 2 moms. Especially with who I date.
My good gay friends are teaching their daughter English, French, Russian and Farsi.
Unbelievable kid. Great parents.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:12 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
I forgot to mention, she's also very good at sign language. She's 6.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:22 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
And now you will see how you have just lied, maybe unknowingly, but still...

A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987

If special legal treatment and rights are given based on homosexual fetishes, what does that imply for other fetishes?
Some have already pushed for it.
The Myth of the Gay Agenda
But when the religious right cites this text, they always omit the vital first line, which sets the context for the piece. In other words, every other version of this found on the net and in the literature of religious right political activists is part of the radical right's great lie about gay people.

"This essay is an outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed desperately dream of being the oppressor."

Old 06-27-2013, 05:23 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,231,957 times
Oh boo hoo! Bigotry is always on the losing side, eventually.

Old 06-27-2013, 05:23 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
That's ok, I'm called evil, a bad parent, an abomination, deviant, deformed, a mutation, etc on a daily basis.
You learn to deal with it and grow a thick skin.
But those who believe in morals and values are not "homophobes" or "bigots."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies